Pokemon Insurgence Discussion Thread

Filthy Casual

17 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

How many legendaries have you all found? Here is what I have found on my journey, as well as how I got them:

Reveal hidden contents

Obvious spoiler is obvious, so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

Reveal hidden contents

Mew: a main story potential capture

Giratina: fought after Nyx is defeated

Regigigas: right before Holon's climactic battle, you can catch this thing (and in a new primal form)

Groudon: you go back up towards the Infernal Cult base, where someone tells you that he dropped the Magma Stone in the volcano. Head down in the base until you start heading towards the depths of the earth (you even pick up a magma suit on the way down). Take the Magma Stone, summon Groudon, and catch him

Heatran/Volcanion: as you use an Escape Rope to head back up, you confront the two fighting. They notice you and both attack. As far as I know, you can only use one of them, so choose wisely (Volcanion has explosion)

Darkrai: you need Waterfall and Rock Climb: head back to the dream world, where the Deoxys virus has taken over the Cult of Darkrai. With Rock Climb, go back and explore the badlands. You have one more fight with Persephone, and then you can catch Darkrai

Kyogre: after the Darkrai event, a cured Damian asks you to help him confront his mother in the Abyssal base. When you get there, however, you see the base has been flooded. Go back to where you and Audrey fought, and you will find a Dive area. Head down to fight Kyogre in a double battle with Lugia

Terrakion: Right in the town before you enter the desert, you need to enter the cave and use Rock Climb. He's down the ladder

Cobalion: by the first hidden grotto where you can catch Heatmor/Durant, use Heart Swap and Waterfall to access his area

Spoiler

Thundurus is in Safari Zone. Go to the small island connected with bridges, there should be a Tesseract point. Then go right and you should find a diving spot. From there you get to a secluded area with a puzzle and more Tesseract points. Solve the puzzle and you should find Thundurus (you can save after his "awakening"!).

Edited by Zargerth
Typos

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

I was going to do Broadcast Tower Mission 6 but I didn't know it required Rock Climb and now I'm stuck in Mission 6 Hell.

dd4.jpg

(EDIT: I found out there's a patch that fixes my issue so *eyes emoji*)

Edited by FantasyInaba
i'm a Fool i didn't realize there was a patch for this smh

11 hours ago, Twilightwing said:

Was wondering if anyone got any shiny since people are playing 1.2 again

As in shiny mons? Yeah, I caught a shiny Dewott not too long ago.

Spoiler

There's a mission where you get shiny Deino.

Also, despite the fact that I'm constantly under-leveled I seem to do just fine. I guess Delta Megas are just that powerful.

Spoiler

And the paralyze stage hazard move is broken af. The "out-of-nowhere" boss battles rub me the wrong way, but fortunately I save the game like a paranoid so I don't lose much progress if I have to reset because of a battle that had no indication of happening in that spot.

Alright for those of you who used the Mystery Gift Mod I got a question,in the brand new version of Insurgence and the Mod what do I do to activate The Supreme Cheat? All I do online is visit bases so I ain't trading OR battling. It says in the readme.txt that I gotta buy a certain item. In the other version it was 69 Ultra Great and Pokeballs. Now it's something else. Halp?

• Global Mods

I've merged all the Insurgence threads from the past few days except people doing runs through the game into one. 

Generally the guideline is "one thread per fangame". There's sometimes a little bit of an exception to this when it comes to fangames where the creator doesn't use the forums, and there've been Insurgence-related threads sprinkled throughout the Fan Game Expose in the past. But with the recent release of 1.2, I feel like Insurgence discussion is high enough that it'd be better to condense it all into one thread, so the Fan Game Expose doesn't turn into the Insurgence Expose. 

That being said, late + postgame spoilery question below

I forget where

the portal going into/out of our dream world is. I remember we returned to Torren through a portal at the cave north of Adam's gym, but I forget where that portal led to. I've completed the main game and want to do the postgame stuff there. Could someone please remind me where it is?

8 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I've merged all the Insurgence threads from the past few days except people doing runs through the game into one. 

Generally the guideline is "one thread per fangame". There's sometimes a little bit of an exception to this when it comes to fangames where the creator doesn't use the forums, and there've been Insurgence-related threads sprinkled throughout the Fan Game Expose in the past. But with the recent release of 1.2, I feel like Insurgence discussion is high enough that it'd be better to condense it all into one thread, so the Fan Game Expose doesn't turn into the Insurgence Expose. 

That being said, late + postgame spoilery question below

I forget where

Hide contents

the portal going into/out of our dream world is. I remember we returned to Torren through a portal at the cave north of Adam's gym, but I forget where that portal led to. I've completed the main game and want to do the postgame stuff there. Could someone please remind me where it is?

Fair enough. Thanks for merging them! Here is the answer to your question:

Spoiler

Once you get access to the HM items for Waterfall and Rock Climb, go to Route 5 and head up the first waterfall on the left.

Here's a question I have:

Spoiler

Has anyone found Jaren? I want to try and catch Rayquaza next. Also, has anyone found all of the Mysterious Scroll puzzle locations? We need them to catch Meloetta.

Edited by Filthy Casual

• Global Mods
15 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Fair enough. Thanks for merging them! Here is the answer to your question:

Reveal hidden contents

Once you get access to the HM items for Waterfall and Rock Climb, go to Route 5 and head up the first waterfall on the left.

Here's a question I have:

Reveal hidden contents

Has anyone found Jaren? I want to try and catch Rayquaza next. Also, has anyone found all of the Mysterious Scroll puzzle locations? We need them to catch Meloetta.

I've gotten the Hiking Boots, but not the Waterfall item. Where can I find that?

• Global Mods

Not super far yet, as I restarted for 1.2 and have been pretty busy, but just wondering if there's a nature changer anywhere down the road? (other than that pokemon thing which from memory was 1/day and had a very low chance of a random nature change.)

14 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Not super far yet, as I restarted for 1.2 and have been pretty busy, but just wondering if there's a nature changer anywhere down the road? (other than that pokemon thing which from memory was 1/day and had a very low chance of a random nature change.)

I haven't found one yet.

Tfw you go to get TM12 Taunt from Route 6 for the Pokemon League and it's...literally just gone. Nice.

10 hours ago, Tamurlin said:
  Hide contents

Can someone tell me around what point in the game can I get eevee's mega stone if I didn't choose it as a starter?

Spoiler

You can get your starter's corresponding mega stone in Reukra's lab below Jade Tower in Helios City, after beating Taen there. Pretty sure you won't be able to get Eevee's stone if you didn't get it as starter (anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!)

EDIT: (Warning, Big Spoilers for the Pokemon League!!!)

Spoiler

59981204946eb_ABSOLUTEFAV.PNG.dc82a35af67321a298c320dd5c65d561.PNG

...Well, guess I can't say he doesn't have a reason for saying that~

After so many resets, I just spammed Quiver Dance a bit at Delta Volcarona because Why Not and Helios just kinda...swept the rest of his team with Bug Buzz/Heat Wave??? I-I don't think that's quite how you're supposed to metagame, but I'll take the win anyways~

Edited by FantasyInaba
i'm not accidentally making a double post again ^^;

14 hours ago, Tamurlin said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Can someone tell me around what point in the game can I get eevee's mega stone if I didn't choose it as a starter?

I'm not sure if this is how you get it, but here's what happened for me (as I chose Eevee as my starter):

Spoiler

After you beat the league, talk to Sylvan, and she'll challenge you to a battle. You get to choose a starter with its mega stone. Again, I'm not sure if they actually let you choose Eevee, as I chose it in my play through. I got a choice between all three of the delta starters. Still, it did give me its corresponding mega stone.

On 8/17/2017 at 3:23 PM, Filthy Casual said:

How many legendaries have you all found? Here is what I have found on my journey, as well as how I got them:

Hide contents

Obvious spoiler is obvious, so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

Hide contents

Mew: a main story potential capture

Giratina: fought after Nyx is defeated

Regigigas: right before Holon's climactic battle, you can catch this thing (and in a new primal form)

Zygarde: activated after Holon's climactic battle, you must complete the Orion and Taen side quest, ending with an opportunity to catch Perfect Zygarde

Groudon: you go back up towards the Infernal Cult base, where someone tells you that he dropped the Magma Stone in the volcano. Head down in the base until you start heading towards the depths of the earth (you even pick up a magma suit on the way down). Take the Magma Stone, summon Groudon, and catch him

Heatran/Volcanion: as you use an Escape Rope to head back up, you confront the two fighting. They notice you and both attack. As far as I know, you can only use one of them, so choose wisely (Volcanion has explosion)

Darkrai: you need Waterfall and Rock Climb: head back to the dream world, where the Deoxys virus has taken over the Cult of Darkrai. With Rock Climb, go back and explore the badlands. You have one more fight with Persephone, and then you can catch Darkrai

Kyogre: after the Darkrai event, a cured Damian asks you to help him confront his mother in the Abyssal base. When you get there, however, you see the base has been flooded. Go back to where you and Audrey fought, and you will find a Dive area. Head down to fight Kyogre in a double battle with Lugia

Terrakion: Right in the town before you enter the desert, you need to enter the cave and use Rock Climb. He's down the ladder

Cobalion: by the hidden grotto where you can catch Heatmor/Durant, use Heart Swap and Waterfall to access his area

Latios: do all of the news missions

Missingno: get the Emolga car from the PikaTaxi driver side quest, fly north to the glitchy mess: you can catch Missingno

Manaphy: do the Diana and Persephone quest, you get a Master Ball from Persephone and the seventh gym leader's Manaphy from Diana (holy shit is he actually dead?)

Cresselia: after the Diana and Persephone quest, walk around in the grass until her Cresselia appears. I found mine in the grass at the Dragon Ruins

Lugia: go back to where you fought Audrey the first time, and use Waterfall on the waterfall below. Dive into the deep section, and follow the path that will lead you to Lugia

Latias: after catching Latios, head to Mist Island

Arceus: I won't say where the event starts, how it starts, and how it ends, but I'll say that the fight is epic

Raikou: I'm thinking the dogs run around after Arceus is caught, because I found Raikou while randomly walking

Mewtwo: after an important side quest

How do we find the others? I might go after the delta Regis next

Spoiler

So, Arceus used perish song and offed itself. Can I battle it again? I've beaten the champion again and it's not there. Does it involve the azure flute and if so, where can I get it?

4 minutes ago, Sceptilespy said:
  Hide contents

So, Arceus used perish song and offed itself. Can I battle it again? I've beaten the champion again and it's not there. Does it involve the azure flute and if so, where can I get it?

Spoiler

I'm not sure. I think you may have to get Arceus from someone else.

12 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:
  Hide contents

I'm not sure. I think you may have to get Arceus from someone else.

Spoiler

Whelp, that's a shame. Oh btw, you can get shaymin by talking to damien in dream realm.

Edited by Sceptilespy

20 minutes ago, Damien said:

Alright I am confused. How do I get to Narra town when I can't get to Deyraan Cave? I don't have the Magic Carpet and I dunno where the Holon place is.

Pretty much what @MrFireyJ said. You have to use your new Heart Swap ability through the Quartz Flute to get to the next town.

40 minutes ago, Damien said:

Is there a guide to beat the E4? I can successfully beat them 1 by 1 but the problem is that I never have enough cash to afford Ethers or Revives or Potions. Help?

You can farm money by battling trainers from the Dexnav, and amulet coins are available from the Helios Department Store. You can also buy Revival Herbs from a guy in Narra Town.

Can someone tell me how to get rock climb?