Pokemon Insurgence Discussion Thread

Filthy Casual

31 minutes ago, Fad said:

Ah I see. But the bugs and story still kind of concern me, so for now, I think I'll stick to Rejuvenation, for now. Maybe play Insurgence on the side. Missed opportunities are a personal pet peeve, though Zarc. But if the game can make up for it, maaaaybe I can let it slide.

This is pretty much the only fakemons that I can stand, since they are well designed.  The bugs and laziness might be ignorable for most of the game, but it becomes more and more obvious post-game. While it is complete, it feels like a very unpolished game overall.  That's saying nothing of their shit-community.

Still, it was a good time, though balance is non-existent in regards to Pokemon  and item distribution (leftovers in second town;  life orb before third gym)  and the story can't decide whether to take itself completely seriously or be self-aware.  Just set your expectations lower than Reborn and Rejuv, but not as low as Shamalan's  adaption of 'Avatar: the Last Airbender'.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, seki108 said:

This is pretty much the only fakemons that I can stand, since they are well designed.  The bugs and laziness might be ignorable for most of the game, but it becomes more and more obvious post-game. While it is complete, it feels like a very unpolished game overall.  That's saying nothing of their shit-community.

Still, it was a good time, though balance is non-existent in regards to Pokemon  and item distribution (leftovers in second town;  life orb before third gym)  and the story can't decide whether to take itself completely seriously or be self-aware.  Just set your expectations lower than Reborn and Rejuv, but not as low as Shamalan's  adaption of 'Avatar: the Last Airbender'.

Holy hell.... I'm definitely sticking to Rejuv for now. I'm a tad too picky..

31 minutes ago, ArcherEric said:

ya like dont play that game you will probably die of boredom or frustration

Hmmmm. Noted... but right now, I'm pretty hooked.

14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

If you feel like playing a fun and quirky one, there is Fusion Generation (What is this? Yugioh GX?). I won't spoilt it but for what I've played of it it's good fun

I'll also take note of that, sounds interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So as the title suggests, I am wondering if you can play Pokemon Insurgence with a controller, since the keyboard controls aren't the exact best. This possible or no? Also please forgive me for posting more than once, normally I like to stick to a Once A Day routine.