Pokemon Insurgence Discussion Thread

Filthy Casual

24 minutes ago, Damien said:

Anotha question. How do I get to the Holon region?

1) Go to the science club and do their one mission (I think it's the town between the desert and Route 5)

2) Wait for the phone call allowing access to the second region

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

1) Go to the science club and do their one mission (I think it's the town between the desert and Route 5)

2) Wait for the phone call allowing access to the second region

The Science Club just shows random dialogue. It shows nuffin' about missions

Just now, Damien said:

The Science Club just shows random dialogue. It shows nuffin' about missions

Did you talk to that one lady who offers you that Kabutops mission? If you did it, you should get a call from the lady, who will be waiting for you at the train station.

15 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Did you talk to that one lady who offers you that Kabutops mission? If you did it, you should get a call from the lady, who will be waiting for you at the train station.

I talked to all of em'. They just spewed out random dialogue. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT POST-GAME

2 minutes ago, Damien said:

DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the E4 is harder than Pokemon Reborn.

They can all be swept if you bring the right team. For example, for me, I swept the first E4 member with a Mega Gengar with Substitute (trust me, Substitute really screws over the first E4 member).

2 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

They can all be swept if you bring the right team. For example, for me, I swept the first E4 member with a Mega Gengar with Substitute (trust me, Substitute really screws over the first E4 member).

Problem is,I know how to get Haunter,but I don't have anyone to trade with. Plus I dunno where the Gengarite is.

Edited by Damien

11 hours ago, Damien said:

Problem is,I know how to get Haunter,but I don't have anyone to trade with. Plus I dunno where the Gengarite is.

There's someone in the black market who evolves trade pokemon. But I forgot where the Gengarite is, but I'm sure there's a guide on the internet. 

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Damien said:

Exactly HOW do I wreck Reukra's Delta Volcarona? Sure I could EASILY do it if I had Ethers to bring back the PP but I couldn't find a shop that sold em'

It's hard to give specific advice when I don't know what Pokemon you have and what level they are, but I dealt with it just like how I did with pretty much everything else in this game: throw Livewire with Delta Gallade or Weezing, then bring in Delta Venusaur, set up and sweep.

28 minutes ago, Luck Repellent said:

Hey I'm all caught up and stuff, but I just didn't pay attention when I got the call. What do I do now that I got the call? There was no one important in the scientist club, so I don't know where to go to get to Holon. Please help.

You go to the train station. She's waiting for you there.

On 8/21/2017 at 8:00 AM, Damien said:

Aight how do I go back into Nightmare Badlands? Was it a 1 time deal or no? 'Cause if it is I missed the chance to get both a Shaymin and a Darkrai.

Go to route 5 and go to the cave you came out of. There will be two rock climb things and you climb up those and use the quartz flute to do the thing I can't say cuz i'm to lazy to put spoilers. 

Something that kinda weirded me out a bit...in the files, there's

Spoiler

trainer battles sprites for the deoxys virus'd darkrai cultists, but I did the postgame stuff concerning curing Damian (and by extension the cultists) and never battled those cultists, only the few that weren't virus'd hanging around in nightmare badlands. Did I just miss something/run into some weird glitch, or were the virus'd cultist battles just not implemented after all...? (I am on Easy difficulty, wasn't able to catch Darkrai, and have yet to catch Deoxys)

Just now, FantasyInaba said:

Hide contents

trainer battles sprites for the deoxys virus'd darkrai cultists, but I did the postgame stuff concerning curing Damian (and by extension the cultists) and never battled those cultists, only the few that weren't virus'd hanging around in nightmare badlands. Did I just miss something/run into some weird glitch, or were the virus'd cultist battles just not implemented after all...? (I am on Easy difficulty, wasn't able to catch Darkrai, and have yet to catch Deoxys)

Huh... I'm on normal, and I didn't see that, either. Maybe it's for hard mode?

• Global Mods
Just now, FantasyInaba said:

Hide contents

I didn't battle any Deoxys'd Darkrai cultists either. Maybe there were originally going to be battles with them, but they were scrapped?

I think in 1.1 Deoxys Malde had a battle sprite in the characters folder too, but we never battle him. 

3 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:
  Hide contents

I didn't battle any Deoxys'd Darkrai cultists either. Maybe there were originally going to be battles with them, but they were scrapped?

I think in 1.1 Deoxys Malde had a battle sprite in the characters folder too, but we never battle him. 

Spoiler

Oh wow...that's kind of a shame, but ehhhn, if they're scrapped then that's just how it is, I guess. ^^;

On a somewhat related note, I still find it kinda funny that Malde didn't call Adam's bluff though to be fair if he had me and Adam would have toooootally been so screwed lmao

trchar152_1.png.b8b25020de1fae1be492f05e8c9e7d71.png

There's also these sprites in the graphics files, but I don't remember them being used anywhere either...? I may have to check again, my memory isn't exactly the best. ^^;