Pokemon Insurgence Discussion Thread

Filthy Casual

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoilers ahoy

Spoiler

So can anyone help me figure a way around the hyperspace hole glitch other then just wait? is there anything you guys think that would effect it? Party changes, time of day, movesets. Anything. I can usually figure a way around bugs but this one has me stumped.

4 hours ago, Sceptilespy said:

Spoilers ahoy

Hide contents

So can anyone help me figure a way around the hyperspace hole glitch other then just wait? is there anything you guys think that would effect it? Party changes, time of day, movesets. Anything. I can usually figure a way around bugs but this one has me stumped.

Spoiler

What's the glitch? I haven't had any problems with it so far.

I'd say no one needs 1.2.2 since the patch was pretty easy to download. Again thanks to the people who put up the links.

Also @parcent I don't remember a damn thing either, I gotta watch a let's play so I can know what the hell is going on. That's gonna take....a while. 

50 minutes ago, Awesome_One said:
  Hide contents

If someone can let me know where Delta Treeko, Delta Doduo and Delta Goomy are located, that would be GRAND!

Spoiler

https://wiki.p-insurgence.com/Delta_Pokémon

They updated the location side :)

Edit: Ok just saw yet that there aren't some informations about the towns^^

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

2 minutes ago, Zargerth said:

Where do you find Delta Budew/Roselia and Delta Dwebble? I'm sure I have missed more, but I've heard people say you can get Delta Dwebble before the first gym. I recall Delta Roselia being in the library, but I couldn't find it.

Spoiler

Delta Budew is in the library but you gotta check the books. I can't remember where but it's in there. And one version of the Delta Dwebble is on Route 1. A hiker is going to ask you to trade a Totodile for a Pokémon and that Pokémon is the Delta Dwebble.

How many legendaries have you all found? Here is what I have found on my journey, as well as how I got them:

Spoiler

Obvious spoiler is obvious, so don't click if you don't want to be spoiled!

Spoiler

Mew: a main story potential capture

Giratina: fought after Nyx is defeated

Regigigas: right before Holon's climactic battle, you can catch this thing (and in a new primal form)

Zygarde: activated after Holon's climactic battle, you must complete the Orion and Taen side quest, ending with an opportunity to catch Perfect Zygarde

Groudon: you go back up towards the Infernal Cult base, where someone tells you that he dropped the Magma Stone in the volcano. Head down in the base until you start heading towards the depths of the earth (you even pick up a magma suit on the way down). Take the Magma Stone, summon Groudon, and catch him

Heatran/Volcanion: as you use an Escape Rope to head back up, you confront the two fighting. They notice you and both attack. As far as I know, you can only use one of them, so choose wisely (Volcanion has explosion)

Darkrai: you need Waterfall and Rock Climb: head back to the dream world, where the Deoxys virus has taken over the Cult of Darkrai. With Rock Climb, go back and explore the badlands. You have one more fight with Persephone, and then you can catch Darkrai

Kyogre: after the Darkrai event, a cured Damian asks you to help him confront his mother in the Abyssal base. When you get there, however, you see the base has been flooded. Go back to where you and Audrey fought, and you will find a Dive area. Head down to fight Kyogre in a double battle with Lugia

Terrakion: Right in the town before you enter the desert, you need to enter the cave and use Rock Climb. He's down the ladder

Cobalion: by the hidden grotto where you can catch Heatmor/Durant, use Heart Swap and Waterfall to access his area

Latios: do all of the news missions

Missingno: get the Emolga car from the PikaTaxi driver side quest, fly north to the glitchy mess: you can catch Missingno

Manaphy: do the Diana and Persephone quest, you get a Master Ball from Persephone and the seventh gym leader's Manaphy from Diana (holy shit is he actually dead?)

Cresselia: after the Diana and Persephone quest, walk around in the grass until her Cresselia appears. I found mine in the grass at the Dragon Ruins

Lugia: go back to where you fought Audrey the first time, and use Waterfall on the waterfall below. Dive into the deep section, and follow the path that will lead you to Lugia

Latias: after catching Latios, head to Mist Island

Arceus: I won't say where the event starts, how it starts, and how it ends, but I'll say that the fight is epic and brutal if you're not prepared. Save your Masterball for this.

Raikou/Suicune/Entei: I'm thinking the dogs run around after Arceus is caught, because I found them while randomly walking through caves

Mewtwo: after the Arceus event

Meloetta: collect all of the Mysterious Scrolls, unlocking the way to Meloetta

Hoopa: with the new Relic Song, use it one the wall on the top of Route 5 to open a portal to the nightmare realm where Hoopa is

Delta Meloetta: in the Holon region, go to that giant musical rock and use Relic Song

Deoxys: in the nightmare realm, need Relic Song

Rayquaza: bring Kyogre and Groudon to the top of Jade Tower, allowing you to fight Rayquaza

Virizion: in the Relic part of Victory Road, you need Rock Climb

Shaymin: do the E4 rematches, meet Damien in Erebus City

Celebi: after E4 rematches, meet Nora in Gaea City

How do we find the others? I might go after the delta Regis next

Edited by Filthy Casual
WILL BE EDITING EVERY TIME I FIND SOMETHING NEW