Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there's anything that we need for the roster, if it could be done would be to have a universal roster, allowing the player to flip through pages of characters, each from a specific video game universe. Now this could postpone the game a full year in order to do so but man would it be awesome...

I thought Rob was a hard stretch. He was a simplistic, early ideation of robots. They gave him almost stereotypical eye lasers. And they really couldn't do all that much with his design except give him a spinning attack and rocket boosters for hovering. And then to top it off, they randomly have him a child's toy to charge up and throw at people. Like we're playing with beyblades or something. The only interesting thing I thought they did for him was his attacks that used his boosters. He's ... well, he's what ET would have been if ET had been a robot.

I honestly saw rob coming... I think it had something to do with Mario Kart DS...

Whatever, I am not a huge fan of him but people DO like him for some reason... he also didn't really do anything special... he just existed, he is mmore than just expendable.

Even though I doubt nintendo won't scrap him from the roster

Even if he is replaced, Smash 4 will offer a few new characters. Lets see I used ROB, Luigi, Peach, Ike, & Ganon as mains. For the next Smash I'm really liking Rosalina, she looks to be alot of fun to use. Wonder when IC will get here, last I heard they had issues with them on the 3DS version.

The one day I don't check the daily pic they reintroduce one of my waifus...

Its Zelda!

main-5.png

Also yes, I think shiek is being written out of zelda's character

screen-2-thumb-2.jpg

This actually a knight from spirit tracks for those of you who don't know...

The rumor that has been flooding the smash forums is that Impa will be replacing shiek, due to the fact that Shiek is no longer relevant.... QQ

I am happy to see Zelda getting the attention she deserves... but I am going to miss shiek....

Brb Crying in my corner

Ps:

Waifu Alert

screen-7-thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not much to today's pic, but it's a pic nonetheless considering we haven't had one in a week and a half...

bLi4hdd.png

Saria trophy for the 3DS.

My guess is that this will be a significant trophy (as opposed to one you collect from levels and shit)

Speaking of kings, isn't that new Donkey Kong game coming out soon? Maybe King K Rool will be announced soon? Hopefully, at least. Though it makes more sense that Diddy Kong would be announced then. We need more newcomers announced and I can't say I was stoked about Rosalina, in fact I was disappointed.

I had a feeling that today's pick was going to reveal a veteran, 'cept I was predicting ice climbers.

They both use mallets so close enough.

I am predicting that the next new fighter will be Crom, next month is fe:a's one year anniversary