Official Super Smash Bros. Thread for Wii U and 3DS

Maelstrom

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I was NOT expecting Mother Brain to be an Assist Trophy. Then again I was pretty shocked to see Andross as an Assist for Brawl before its release.

It might not be an assist trophy. It might be a stage hazard that you break the glass container to unleash. Or an adventure mode boss.

Oh, that's what the developer's posted it is. =/ Oh well. beats the hell out of nintendogs.

I'm going to belatedly steal Godot's thunder...

HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER

Little Mac

main.png

I think we all knew this one was coming

Does this count as picking on someone your own size?

screen-6.jpg

Final Smash?

screen-8.jpg

This ought to be a real thing

illust.jpg

Fuck ya! My most wanted character and day one main, as expected he shares a lot of simularity to Akihiko and Steve fox from Tekken and persona 4 arena!

Lil Mac is a hardcore Rushdown character who rules the ground, once he goes airborne he turns to shit. He has intense pressure and is a bit of a reverse Lucario, meaning that he gets stronger by dealing damage. Mac has a counter, a parry, an armored corkscrew blow, and his star uppercut. Build up his meter like how Akihiko builds up his cyclone gauge and get a massive finishing blow.

Also, the final boss in Punchout!! Wii was Donkeykong, I'll post a video of me beating the shit out of him someday, it might make Mael cry =P

And the final smash was referred as in Punch Out!! Wii as the Giga Mac. And the idea of meter to get star punch comes from Super Punchout!!

like i said i think the Fairy is chosen over the heart containerbecause the healing aspect might be animated differently.... also The fairy is more well knowns as a healing item, the heart container increased your max health.

lastly the Maxinum Tomato is the healing item that only heals 100%

• Administrators

To be fair getting a Heart Container typically healed you fully afterward, but I agree that the fairy is a better indication because technically there's no "health" to increase or heal in Smash games