I thought about a creative title but then gave up

Arkande

Hey Guys! I'm Arkande and (obviously) new to this forum :)

Finished ep17 recently and I'm in love with this game. I struggled a lot, especially early on, but it was a overall fun experience. I'm starting a new playthrough to make all my choices the opposite and I am motivated to try out some real strategy in that one. As a non competitive Pokemon player chronically failing battle parks and subways and sticking to the HIT-IT-TILL-IT-DIES!!-Strategy, this game forced me to rethink a lot of my normal play style... Also, since I'm not a native English speaker I had to relearn all Pokemon and Move Names... Ugh...

It felt a lot like my first Pokemon game, where I knew nothing about mechanics and Pokemon, taught rock smash to my chimchar and ended up kind of underleveled in front of Cynthia's Lucario. And Garchomp. Oh god that Garchomp. To this day they -and Cynthia- scare me and this game isn't helping (Specifically, the murder attempt on me. And yes I know I have unlimited plot armor)... But enough about childhood emotional scars, back to introducing.

I am your everyday university student, who may or may not need to get her priorities straight. But hey, who needs sleep if you can spend 2 hours on writing a introduction and wondering whether its wording and grammar are correct. Everyone loves Pandas. The people at the interview tomorrow will to

Edited by Arkande

9 minutes ago, Arkande said:

Hey Guys! I'm Arkande and (obviously) new to this forum :)

Finished ep17 recently and I'm in love with this game. I struggled a lot, especially early on, but it was a overall fun experience. I'm starting a new playthrough to make all my choices the opposite and I am motivated to try out some real strategy in that one. As a non competitive Pokemon player chronically failing battle parks and subways and sticking to the HIT-IT-TILL-IT-DIES!!-Strategy, this game forced me to rethink a lot of my normal play style... Also, since I'm not a native English speaker I had to relearn all Pokemon and Move Names... Ugh...

It felt a lot like my first Pokemon game, where I knew nothing about mechanics and Pokemon, taught rock smash to my chimchar and ended up kind of underleveled in front of Cynthia's Lucario. And Garchomp. Oh god that Garchomp. To this day they -and Cynthia- scare me and this game isn't helping (Specifically, the murder attempt on me. And yes I know I have unlimited plot armor)... But enough about childhood emotional scars, back to introducing.

I am your everyday university student, who may or may not need to get her priorities straight. But hey, who needs sleep if you can spend 2 hours on writing a introduction and wondering whether its wording and grammar are correct. Everyone loves Pandas. The people at the interview tomorrow will to

Well Hi there Arkande, nice to see someone who also had to learn from the ground up Pokémon Reborn is not gonna be easy by simply following the method of hit it til it dies (especially when ya can't get a hit on it because too slow or too frail)

Based on your first pokemon game you started at 4th gen then? I started at Gen 1 but my question to you is, Pearl, Diamond or Platinum? which was your first? mine was Yellow

Anyhow, welcome, enjoy your stay, please donate your soul and don't forget, you're here forever :P

Oh hey, fellow college student who also needs to get their priorities straightened out~ :D

*Glances at thesis which hasn't progressed since the weekend*

Ugh, anyway, welcome welcome welcome~ To Pkmn Reborn forums!

29 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

Well Hi there Arkande, nice to see someone who also had to learn from the ground up Pokémon Reborn is not gonna be easy by simply following the method of hit it til it dies (especially when ya can't get a hit on it because too slow or too frail)

Based on your first pokemon game you started at 4th gen then? I started at Gen 1 but my question to you is, Pearl, Diamond or Platinum? which was your first? mine was Yellow

Anyhow, welcome, enjoy your stay, please donate your soul and don't forget, you're here forever :P

@Lord Drakyle   <--*edit* huh ._.  Well that didn't work out. How do I reply properly?

Too slow. Yes. Reborn also made me realize how painfully slow most of the Alolan Pokemon are. 2/6 of my main Team are Alolan, and 2 other are also really slow. I still laugh when remember how I bulldozed trough Radomus because somehow he thought it was a good idea to use a Trick Room against a Pallosand and a Pangoro

I started with Pearl :)

Edited by Arkande

4 minutes ago, Arkande said:

@Lord Drakyle   <--*edit* huh ._.  Well that didn't work out. How do I reply properly?

Too slow. Yes. Reborn also made me realize how painfully slow most of the Alolan Pokemon are. 2/6 of my main Team are Alolan, and 2 other are also really slow. I still laugh when remember how I bulldozed trough Radomus because somehow he thought it was a good idea to use a Trick Room against a Pallosand and a Pangoro

I started with Pearl :)

@Arkande it's easy type the symbol for @    then just start with a few letters of the name you wanna attach and it should start filtering based on letters used, you can also quote as you did just now as for starting with Pearl, interestingly that was my first gen 4 game on a side note is that some kind of female Ciel Phantomhive profile?