• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a cool idea

Some of these guys *cough* TWIT *cough*  will need all the help they can get in this game

I'm surprised people even dare to nuzlocke this game

I wonder if they'll do Rejuv as well at some point

Editing this on because I just remembered.

Since Reborn has 6 different avatars who do you think will end up with each one?

My bet is:

Nappy: Kuro (black male)

Nexus: Ari (black non-binary)

Mo: Vero (white male)

Twit: Alice (white female)

Jay: Lucia (black female) 

Edited by uberle

6 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

What about the trainers in the Grand Hall?

oh yeah but those are rather challenging for the most part due to scaling with how far you are in the game

I don't think we need to make a guide for them tbh, don't forget they have Mo, The Hax God and The Man who look up things if he thinks it's needed, Twit will need training wheels tho

Small update there is no confirmed date for the reborn pentaop other than 2018 so we unfortunately might have to wait a while. Feel free to still talk about it on here until it does and when that happens I will create an official discussion thread for the topic. Where I will be keeping track of the deaths amongst other things

instead of looking at it like "There's no date confirmed outside of 2018 :("

Look at it like this: "Somewhere in 2018 we will get surprised by this in the sub-box. And we will SQUEE!"

• Support Squad

I legit think they're going to lose, its so easy to wipe in reborn and they can't even overlevel, not to mention what could happen if they put in locke rules and end up losing a mon very useful in the mid game, before mon availability spikes. It'll be fun whatever happens, best tip they can get is to scour the city. there's five of them, they'll probably be able to find the less obscure events. Otherwise listing what goes where is prolly p boring.

I'm not sure if they can even randomise Rebron either since ti doesn't have a dedicated randomise like insurgence nor will the typical rom randomiser app applicable to the exe so i dont think there's much worry of seeing Corey or some such getting twatted by a rayquayquay.

• 2 weeks later...

quick question about julias field effect doesn't it have a special interaction with sonicboom or self destruct that's one of the first major ones in the game I don't expect much deaths til then

Btw, nappy on his twitter account said that after BB2 egglocke is done dark rising and the next co-op will begin.I assume by co-op his means the penta op but i could be wrong.

1 hour ago, Pozyher said:

Btw, nappy on his twitter account said that after BB2 egglocke is done dark rising and the next co-op will begin.I assume by co-op his means the penta op but i could be wrong.

In his update video, he said that his next co-op would be with Sacred I believe. He’s probably referring to that. 

Dai Laughing reached titania while playing like a total noob throughout the whole game. Yes thats my personal opinion after watching his gym fights. If  he can do it, then they , with the 5-people safety, can do it even better.

Also I hope they will wait till e18 before doing it

4 hours ago, DemICE said:

Dai Laughing reached titania while playing like a total noob throughout the whole game. Yes thats my personal opinion after watching his gym fights. If  he can do it, then they , with the 5-people safety, can do it even better.

Also I hope they will wait till e18 before doing it

Seeing how long it took them to finish insurgence after the full version came out, e18 has a decent chance of coming out during their playthrough if they start before it comes out.

• 2 months later...

A new project by King  Nappy is appearing today it might be Pokémon reborn pentaop or it might be something else either way prepare yourself depending on what it is I might cover it on the reborn forums as well like I'm already committed to doing for the reborn pentaop