4 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I just realized something. In like most games, I sometimes hear Nappy say this. "My mons are on level -insert Pokemon level here-. I wonder how much longer I have til they stop disobeying me." I'm pretty sure in NONE of the playthroughs he's played has that mechanic in the game. This'll be the 1st time it'll actually be true! xD

didn't  the disobeying thing get removed don't they just gain 0 experience now?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, nepeta100 said:

I have no clue. When I know that there's a Gym coming up and that badge will allow me a few more levels afterwards, I usually just train until I'm a level underneath the current badge. Btw, OMG! Only 2 more days til this amazing event happens!

5 hours ago, nepeta100 said:

I technically have the scripts and could make the easy edit if they really wanted to use that instead but no, Pokemon Reborn stuck to their guns on that front. I believe the only remaining existing issue is that exp is still split in half even when a Pokemon has reached the cap. While I am on hiatus (for a very long time likely), I don't mind doing simple or minor things if people really want them. I'm not going to be watching so someone would have to ping me or something.

6 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Seems like as though the Reborn Penta-Op will not be up til later today. How is everyone doing? Good? Excited? Hyped? I know I am.

I'm just looking forward to seeing them struggle at different points of the game. It will be funny to see their reactions to Terra

normal nah man its a normal nuzlocke other than the fact that everyone has to wipe for the same battle to lose though I don't know what the ruling in place is  when theres no pokemon left to use in the box before in uranium they donated mons but with reborn not having as many encounters early game that might be hard to do

i have the official thread ready to post but i don't want to post it when the video isn't out yet XD

9 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The penta-op is just a normal lp right? No nuzlocke or anything? Never watched the original one so ya...

I doubt it. All their Penta-Ops have been Nuzlockes. I doubt this 1 is gonna be any different but the only way to find out is when the video comes out and you read the title of the episode.

I wonder if they're gonna be shocked with the 21 different starter choices.

4 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I doubt it. All their Penta-Ops have been Nuzlockes. I doubt this 1 is gonna be any different but the only way to find out is when the video comes out and you read the title of the episode.

I wonder if they're gonna be shocked with the 21 different starter choices.

they will be surprised.

22 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

i haven't played early reborn since like ep 10  what are  some of  the event pokemon for the first part of the game in ep17

Miccino/Espurr, Blitzle (thunderstorm), Numel (rain), Budew (dun remember event specifics), Igglybuff, Kricketot, Zigzagoon/Pachirisu

I think that's about it?

1 minute ago, Candy said:

Miccino/Espurr, Blitzle (thunderstorm), Numel (rain), Budew (dun remember event specifics), Igglybuff, Kricketot, Zigzagoon/Pachirisu

I think that's about it?

budew is clear weather, day/morning while having the rose incense. and iirc Blitzel can also be a Wimpod

30 minutes ago, nepeta100 said:

i haven't played early reborn since like ep 10  what are  some of  the event pokemon for the first part of the game in ep17

6 minutes ago, Candy said:

I think that's about it?

4 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

budew is clear weather, day/morning while having the rose incense. and iirc Blitzel can also be a Wimpod

I'm also pretty sure it's possible to get Grubbin in that apartment complex but I'm not sure the requirements to have that happen or if it's just random.

8 minutes ago, Candy said:

I think that's about it?

Can't the numel in that event be replaced by a pansear?

1 minute ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Pansear is under the bridge in rain iirc, Numel is on another location

8 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

6 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Pansear is under the bridge in rain iirc, Numel is on another location

Pansear is under the bridge while raining and Numel can be caught in the rain by the destroyed train station but only after acquiring the 2nd badge I believe.

1 minute ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Pansear is under the bridge while raining and Numel can be caught in the rain by the destroyed train station but only after acquiring the 2nd badge I believe.

That's correct, just checked the thingy guide after being told about them being different events and all.

6 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Actually I think you can get Numel even before the first badge. At least, when I made a new save for E17, I caught the Numel and distinctively remember using it against Julia lul don't know if that changed between E17 and E17.1 though 🤔