• Global Mods

IDK why but i want to see them suffer with julia there's a free mon that destroys her but i don't think they will pick it up

IMO Gyms they will suffer in :

Julia,Corey,Shelly,Shade,Charlotte,Ciel,Tania (if they reach this far then they're good i lost my nuzlock to shade)

BTW HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Azeria said:

Having nuzlocked Reborn before, I don't see them getting past Corey without most of them completely wiping tbh.

I'm going to have to side with Azery on this one since they are playing it blind. While it may be possible so many things can just curbstomp them into a game over including Solaris chomp. Not really gonna watch it but I'm not gonna damper the excitement of others with my opinions.

28 minutes ago, Commander said:

I'm going to have to side with Azery on this one since they are playing it blind. While it may be possible so many things can just curbstomp them into a game over including Solaris chomp. Not really gonna watch it but I'm not gonna damper the excitement of others with my opinions.

I'm not sure that they would count that as a loss. I mean sure. It IS possible to beat it and I've seen other people that nuzlocke this that when they came up to that point, they just put it up as a "supposed to lose" battle and don't count it. And honestly, I don't see that as a bad thing. Along with El's Ditarceus.

Also, for anyone that's watched their last 3 Penta-Op's (and this may sound weird to anyone who hasn't seen any of it) which female character do you think is gonna get the Twit's sexual sounding girl voice? xD

1 hour ago, J-Awesome_One said:

I'm not sure that they would count that as a loss. I mean sure. It IS possible to beat it and I've seen other people that nuzlocke this that when they came up to that point, they just put it up as a "supposed to lose" battle and don't count it. And honestly, I don't see that as a bad thing. Along with El's Ditarceus.

Also, for anyone that's watched their last 3 Penta-Op's (and this may sound weird to anyone who hasn't seen any of it) which female character do you think is gonna get the Twit's sexual sounding girl voice? xD

ame's getting that voice, cuz Ame's the closest to a professor we got.

Now, what id Julia got jay voiced?

And lastly, one voice I would love to see it Cain with the Scrafty voice

2 hours ago, cool1906 said:

can anyone else connect to online in reborn i cant also im excited for that dark rising nuzlocke

There are many exciting projects this summer. I wanna see Nappy's XD Gale of Darkness lp. The online feature is currently down but Ame, Marcello and the rest of the Dev team are trying to sort this out I think.

14 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

ame's getting that voice, cuz Ame's the closest to a professor we got.

Now, what id Julia got jay voiced?

And Nexus is probably gonna get the feelings for Cain til he realizes that he's a dude... But he still might like that. I have a feeling whoever voices Florinia is gonna either give her way too much of a personality or they're gonna make her sound exactly like a robot.

15 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

I kind of want Cain to have....

I don't know what to call it...

Nappy does it for Illima 

The one where he goes "mmmm mhmmm"

This is probably the easiest episode they could have chosen to locke.   Gen 7 inclusion nerfed many major fight teams,  and  AI is in the middle of optimising.  I hoped they had waited till e18

17 hours ago, cool1906 said:

well uranium wasnt randomized

That was due to there not being an option to do so at the time

There is now, but you need to play through the game normally first to unlock it

On the topic of randomization, is there actually a mod for E17 to randomize the game?