Owner's Market (Some people won)

Alisae

If ya don't trust me enough or if Newt gets lynched and turns out to be town then hell next day phase I, myself, will start my own lynch bandwagon on myself...somehow ill get a bandwagon going but either way it'll be my name I coin forward for lynch.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@Lord Drakyle so be prepared, because I'm town.

Well, this lynch is probably going to happen so before I die I'll try to help the town.

I believe that Dive is mafia. He changed his position about me too quickly. He also said that I killed sosobean because he was the one to vote for me. I would never do that if I was mafia. Actually, it seems the mafia is trying to manipulate everyone tho lynch me. And with what reason? For the solemn reason that I wanted to be the Market Owner. Venus and Bazaro also wanted that. Why nobody is suspecting them?

@NickCrash I think that you're town. That's why I just elected you to be the new owner when I die. I hope I don't regret this decision.

[Unvote] Newt

[Eliminate] Dive

In this case, if you get lynched today, I'll be owner for the night. So I'll need a backup, just in case mafia decide to kill me during that night.

(imagine the chaos if I'm dead and the shop has no owner left)

If I become owner, consider @Alistair to be my co-owner.

edit: I want the doctor to protect me at all costs.

The "you don't have enough evidence" plea doesn't work here, Newt. We have almost no hard evidence at all in this game anyways, since night actions are limited enough. We -have- to kill someone, and with no one giving any information, we have to go with our lead suspect.

A lot of people scum-read Lykos, yet Newt completely glossed over that bit. Might be evidence, might be a coincidence. Also very jumpy on his votes, between FoS, successor and elimination.

[Eliminate] Newt

I'm a successor to the successor then? Heh, fun times. Thanks Nick. MO status seems a bit like a hot potato tbh, so maybe it's for the best if I always remain successor of someone but never actually get appointed.

Baz raises good points. Except on the very jumpy on votes bit; in my experience townies are jumpier than scum. Scum is milder and tries to blend in.

Anyway, Jace died and was town. The mafia obviously knew his innocence when the vote happened.

Here are the player who voted Jace: Meteor Admin Divergent, Alistair, Lord Drakyle, Paul25, Newt, LykosHand, Bazaro, Amine Chankey3ft7, Venus.

Among these, I bet several are scum. Now it's all a matter to find who is suspicious enough to warrant a vote.

Could be Newt. But I'm not certain yet.

Guest Sparkin'

Yeah, yeah. Keep trying hard, because in the end I'm still going w/ this. You keep accusing each one of those who vote for you without considering whether their reasons are worth it or not. This is definitely not a towny thing to do.

I'll only believe in your innocence when I see it with my own eyes, when you're dead.

@NickCrash: I haven't spent anything yet...

@Venus as I said, the lynch is not going to change. I am going to die, and I already accepted this. At least my death will be helpful to you guys find who is town and who is mafia.

Btw guys, don't trust Venus and Dive. Don't follow their decisions.

Can't wait to see your reactions when you discover you were wrong all the time

Please guys don't lynch Newt, you all will make a great mistake. I'm sure that Newt is town for real, of course i don't have any proof to show that he is town for real, but i have this feeling that he is innocent, so i will not for him. I don't want to see the same results as yesterday, so i hope that Newt will not lynched. 

I don't understand why i look suspicious, only because my first post on D1 seems weird? Well i know that i can't prove that i'm innocent, but trust my words guys, i'm sorry that i'm not cooperating with you all, but i have no ability because i forgot to put a bid yesterday. 

If you agree, i will make a bid for the "1-shot Doctor" hoping that i can save one of you and prove my innocent.

Edited by LykosHand
grammatical errors

I made a bid on that. I figured it would be forgotten when next to a 2 shot doc. Don’t forget that scum docs are a thing sometimes. The doc is helpful to both sides, although in this game, since maf are the only killers, if you saved a life you would be proven inno(or is it a ploy to make 2 maf seem inno)

Edited by DigitalAmber

Votecount 2.5

Newt (4) - Meteor Admin Divergent, Venus, Lord Drakyle, Bazaro
Meteor Admin Divergent (1) - Newt

Not Voting (6) - Alistair, Amine Chankey3ft7, DigitalAmber, LykosHand, NickCrash, Paul25

Reminder if I missed a vote tag me and I'll fix it :3

I don't trust the Newt bandwagon. I can't exactly say why, because people have brought up valid points, but I just don't.

I'm going to go with my guts instead.

[Eliminate] Meteor Admin Divergent

Waiting to see whether Newt flips maf or town tbh. Depending on that my suspicions may shift drastically.

If Newt flips town, and especially if I die next night, I advise the remaining townies to be extremely wary of everyone who voted Newt today. If Newt flips maf... well then. Congrats to everyone who smelled the scum.

"I believe that Dive is mafia. He changed his position about me too quickly. He also said that I killed sosobean because he was the one to vote for me. I would never do that if I was mafia. Actually, it seems the mafia is trying to manipulate everyone tho lynch me. And with what reason? For the solemn reason that I wanted to be the Market Owner. Venus and Bazaro also wanted that. Why nobody is suspecting them?" - Newt

Ok, so 

(1) What if I changed my position about you? Last day phase helped me amend my reads and I believe I was mistaken in reading you as town based on your behavior and the movement of votes.

(2) Why would you never do that as mafia? Any examples? Obviously, you and your team would go for someone who voted you last phase to keep potential threats from popping up. Other than that, I see no reason why mafia would even kill soso.

(3) The manipulation theory again? If I was mafia, would I have encouraged people to vote Jace instead of you last phase? There was nearly an easy lynch on you, but I thought Jace was more suspicious. Turns out I was wrong. Now I'm voting for someone I should have voted yesterday.

(4) You were the one adamant about being the Marketplace Owner. That's what makes you significantly different.

Also, minor thing I notice, you commonly switch from voting yourself to accusing others since D1, are you sure you aren't scum being encouraged to not give up??

"I'm going to go with my guts instead.

[Eliminate] Meteor Admin Divergent

Waiting to see whether Newt flips maf or town tbh. Depending on that my suspicions may shift drastically.

If Newt flips town, and especially if I die next night, I advise the remaining townies to be extremely wary of everyone who voted Newt today. If Newt flips maf... well then. Congrats to everyone who smelled the scum." - Alistair

Okay, you're waiting on Newt to be lynched, but you're voting me?? I'm not sure if there's a point in doing so.

Also, "guts"? Don't you have any other reason to suspect me?

@Meteor Admin Divergent Newt's already about to get lynched, isn't he? My help isn't really required for that, especially since I remain unconvinced of his guilt. As I said, if he's indeed guilty, congrats to you for finding out, I'll gladly follow your lead after that.

And you're wrong, there's always a point in voting someone, if only to see their reaction. In this case, your reaction is just a sliver more vivid than what I expected from you, which may or may not mean anything... I wouldn't say it was a waste of time though.

The only other reason I could have to suspect you is the fact that I trusted your judgment when we lynched Jace, and he flipped town. But I'm not holding that against you because mistakes happen (I've made more than my share lately).

@DigitalAmber Now if a certain someone wouldn't suggest what I have already done, that would be great :P

That 500$ bid on Cop seems excessive. Mafia wouldn't really go for it. With my estimation, if Mafia went for the role of cop, they wouldn't bet over 350$

It makes Newt seem suspicious weird, to be not yet suspicious, because this action makes little sense from both standpoints. If he's town, he becomes an easy target for mafia. If he's mafia, he can still bid and take another 1 or even 2 roles depending on the end-day update.

This should make me lean towards him being mafia. So... [Eliminate] Newt

On the other hand, in this game he's building a rash hot-blooded persona, so, while unlikely, this could be just doing weird things to stay in character.