Alisae

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...

I'm willing to trust Newt on this one. Hopefully he makes the right decisions.

Elect: Newt

Townleans on Newt and Venus right now.

Slight scumlean on Lykos for a maybe weird first post.

[Vote] LykosHand

More of a grasp, but that's the only lead I have right now

Vote Count 1.0

Sosobean (1) - Venus
Newt (1) - sosobean
LykosHand (1) - Meteor Agent Divergent

Not Voting (10) - Alistair, Amine Chankey3ft7, Bazaro, DigitalAmber, Jace Stormkirk, Lord Drakyle, LykosHand, Newt, NickCrash, Paul25

Election Count 1.0

Newt (6) - Newt, Alistair, LykosHand, sosobean, Paul25, Meteor Agent Divergent
Sosobean (2) - Bazaro, NickCrash

Not Voting (5) - Anime Chankey3ft7, DigitalAmber, Jace Stormkirk, Lord Darkyle, Venus

I'll be back in around 3 hours I guess~

It could, to put some pressure on a potentially suspicious player. But no one has really said anything special for now, so yeah it's a bit early.

I kinda agree with Dive though because Lykos didn't react in any way to me electing him, which seems somewhat uncharacteristic of him. Not really enough to warrant a vote, but I'm curious to hear Lykos' opinion about the current situation.

We should vote someone out today, simply to narrow our suspect list down. Despite this, we should NOT random lynch. That said, I will reserve on casting my votes for now. Also, I have a feeling Newt could be scum, simply because I know how Newt is. I could be wrong as my suspicion has no basis except going meta.  

Edited by DigitalAmber

:thonking:

So I am scum just because I want to be the owner's market? 10/10 logic.

Why do I feel that a bandwagon is slowly forming on me, for no reason at all?

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Hmm, I see, i see, I think i can trust that Newt and Venus are town, its just a gut feeling, i'll keep an eye on them for now.

But, i dont see a reason why not let Newt be the market owner, if he turns out to be mafia we can lynch him, correct?

[Elect] Newt

With no role usage, and thus no evidence, there's a higher chance we lynch town. The rule of the uninformed majority allows the informed minority to create a cohesive plan to eliminate all others, while they have no means to defend themselves yet. 

Keep this in mind. The way to go is to wait until we can actually do something. Otherwise, the ones to dictate the bandwagons are more likely to be mafia.

There is no profit for town in lynching just yet.

That said... 

I AM TOWNZZ

As usual I'm in favor of lynching a player as early as today, I just don't think we have sufficient elements as of yet to pick someone. That's why I'm waiting a bit before voting. Besides, the rule here is plurality, so a lynch will happen regardless of how passive we are. The choice we have is either to leave that power in the hands of a few bold players, who could very well be mafia, or take matters into our own hands.

I'd give some other arguments as to why abstaining isn't a good idea, but our host already did that quite expertly in the OP.

The choice we have is either to leave that power in the hands of a few bold players, who could very well be mafia, or take matters into our own hands.

That's a false dichotomy.

I am not aware of the rules when there is no majority in voting, but I suspect no lynch is going to happen.

That said, let's elaborate on the 3rd choice.

What I am doing is to ask from everyone to unvote. Voting in D1 without evidence is not being bold, but suspicious. 

If a lynch is going to happen, then it should be forced. Not allowed.

In other words, if those who have voted do not remove those votes, I urge everyone to vote them instead. 

@Venus I told you, I'll wait a bit then lynch based on my reads. For instance, atm I have a townread on you and Newt, who both expressed a believable will to serve the town well as MO, a slight townread on Nick because I think he's genuinely concerned by the possibility of lynching town, a slight scumread on Jace because his vote looks somewhat unexplained, and a slight scumread on Lykos because his first post is a bit off (not to mention he's a bit more silent than usual, but that's going meta and he could very well be busy anyway).

I don't have any opinion about the other players for the time being.

@NickCrash Alisae said the lynch target will be randed in case of a tie between 2 players. I'm working under the assumption that it's also true when the tie involves more than 2 players. In that case, even if we somehow managed a 13-way tie by not voting, the target would be randed among all of us. And as you know, probabilities wouldn't be in the town's favor.

The only one who could clarify the situation is our host though. @Alisae, what would happen in case of a tie between all players? Randed lynch target, or no lynch?

I agree that it's better to choose one person to lynch, yes it's a risk that we will lynch a town member but maybe we will eliminate a scum. The things is that we haven't any proof on who is scum. 

I'm sorry if i'm so silent in this game. I appreciate that you voted me Alistair, don't get me wrong. But i don't know, i feel that i'm not the right person to be the marketplace owner, Newt instead i think that he is the right choice. For sure i will not vote for you Newt, you don't look as a scum, so i trust you.