• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'

It seems we're misunderstanding things.

We're supposed to choose the Marketplace Ower as a team, not just put our selfish desires to be leaders in front of it.

Besides, being Marketplace Owner does not give you a role, it only means that you are going to choose the roles that will be on auction.

Therefore, RNG'ing it is definitely not a good move. Mafia may as well bring their powerful roles to auction.

Therefore, I nominate myself.

Elect: Venus

My sole purpose is to benefit us all, with the exception being the mafia.

I propose us to form a strategy to use the Marketplace Owner's position to bring solely town roles, and not have any mafia roles to auction. 

This is my campaign.

Elect Venus for a better Owner's Market.

Thank you for reading.

Guest Sparkin'

tl;dr: Instead of voting ourselves, let's actually think together and choose the items for the auction.

And also, not mandatory, but vote me.

*shrugs*

Any Marketplace Owner would probably avoid choosing mafia-ish abilities for auction anyway, because they know that would make them look scummy if they did. Who the Owner is matters rather little actually, as long as they feel sufficiently pressured to not do anything that would hurt the town.

If Venus feels up to it, sure, wynaut. But the same goes for Newt or anyone else stepping forward really.

Hmm

I think that we should elect someone (1) who can dedicate himself/herself to the game and (2) someone who really fights for the town.

I'd volunteer, but I'm going to be busy the next few days, so I'm not sure if I can fully execute the position.

Who's willing to fulfill those conditions?

Also, we lynch said leader if they don't fulfill their duties or are suspicious

Guest Sparkin'

Analyzing and making smart decisions isn't a big requirement per see, since all of us who are playing with this game can do it if they put enough effort. I believe that what you're thinking is well-made, stand-out and convincing arguments.

I'll be rethinking of who to elect. Des-Elect: Venus

I'll be Vote: sosobean for being quiet.