X% Hype!!! [E18 Dev Discussion Thread]

Amethyst

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Bignoob27 said:

So in the upcoming update im pretty sure we'll finally be able to get the third Dark material. So i started searching for them and everywhere i look i see talk about the sanctum in seventh street, but the room is locked. What do i do?

I assume this is not the right place to ask questions like these. But anyways: the sanctum is where you get one of the first two dark materials obtainable in Episode 17. The locked room is already accessible (Doing a sidequest involving the library).

1 minute ago, LilyX said:

I assume this is not the right place to ask questions like these. But anyways: the sanctum is where you get one of the first two dark materials obtainable in Episode 17. The locked room is already accessible (Doing a sidequest involving the library).

I guess this is the wrong place, but where do i start said sidequest?

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

It starts with finding the Diamond Ring by diving in the lake

17 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Me saying "involving the library" was a bit misleading, since the library is actually where the quest ends. Your goal will be to find the "sanctum key".

34 minutes ago, LilyX said:

Me saying "involving the library" was a bit misleading, since the library is actually where the quest ends. Your goal will be to find the "sanctum key".

The hideout lake is where you start?

Edited by Bignoob27

29 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

0 Bugs. I know I've posted these before, but there is really no better time to post these victory themes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6X3WypKJIQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk

the latter theme especially XD gotta find me that hype train so i can board it for the update

5 hours ago, Bignoob27 said:

So in the upcoming update im pretty sure we'll finally be able to get the third Dark material. So i started searching for them and everywhere i look i see talk about the sanctum in seventh street, but the room is locked. What do i do?

The Third one if i'm not wrong is on Iolia Valley, using Rock Climb behind Luna

Hi again friends!  Seeing as the Community Release is on its way, it's time I do what I always do, which is jump into this thread and provide information that most of you probably already know and absolutely nobody asked for!  So without further ado, let me remind you all about the Spoiler-Lock this will most likely be in effect once the Community Release is out.

With every community release comes a Spoiler-Lock for the community, its duration being approximately a month.  During this time period, all topics pertaining to episode 18 content should have [SPOILERS] in the title, the content of each post in a topic pertaining to episode 18 content should be hidden within the spoiler function, and all titles must remain ambiguous to their content.  To clarify, let's say episode 18's gym leader was Julia, and I'm really struggling to beat her and am looking for help.  To do so, I would make a topic titled this for example: "[SPOILERS] Trouble with Episode 18's Gym Battle."  In the content of my post, everything would be in spoilers, like this:

Spoiler

JULiA iS sooOOOOooo HarD iN tHIs EpisODe REEEEEE

HoW aM I SuppOSEd to bEaT hER TRipLe BAtTlE cORe oF ZeRAOra, ZaPDos, aNd BuDEw?!?!?!?!

Keep in mind that there will probably be a more official reminder post for this by the time the episode is released that will probably be better written, go into more specifics about the facets of the spoiler-lock, and the consequences of not adhering to its rules.  Thank you for your time everyone!

31 minutes ago, Tacos said:

Hi again friends!  Seeing as the Community Release is on its way, it's time I do what I always do, which is jump into this thread and provide information that most of you probably already know and absolutely nobody asked for!  So without further ado, let me remind you all about the Spoiler-Lock this will most likely be in effect once the Community Release is out.

With every community release comes a Spoiler-Lock for the community, its duration being approximately a month.  During this time period, all topics pertaining to episode 18 content should have [SPOILERS] in the title, the content of each post in a topic pertaining to episode 18 content should be hidden within the spoiler function, and all titles must remain ambiguous to their content.  To clarify, let's say episode 18's gym leader was Julia, and I'm really struggling to beat her and am looking for help.  To do so, I would make a topic titled this for example: "[SPOILERS] Trouble with Episode 18's Gym Battle."  In the content of my post, everything would be in spoilers, like this:

Hide contents

HoW aM I SuppOSEd to bEaT hER TRipLe BAtTlE cORe oF ZeRAOra, ZaPDos, aNd BuDEw?!?!?!?!

Keep in mind that there will probably be a more official reminder post for this by the time the episode is released that will probably be better written, go into more specifics about the facets of the spoiler-lock, and the consequences of not adhering to its rules.  Thank you for your time everyone!

[SPOILERS]Julia sounds terrifying

31 minutes ago, Tacos said:

Reveal hidden contents

How does one create the spoiler thing

Edited by Bignoob27

18 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Yeah that's what i thought, can't wait to get my one of my favorite mons

You know you could already get it if someone traded a dark material to you. That's what I did and i got my fav pokemon .

1 minute ago, vava4429 said:

You know you could already get it if someone traded a dark material to you. That's what I did and i got my fav pokemon .

Yeah ik. But it feels like cheating so i wanted to hold off, i can't wait to see his shiny

5 minutes ago, Bignoob27 said:

Yeah ik. But it feels like cheating so i wanted to hold off, i can't wait to see his shiny

The shiny is really nice. Maybe just keep the surprise. Or i can show you