[IC] TotM:DC "Terraria: A fresh start"

StormLord

"Ah, interesting little thing you have here, and sassy too. I like it, and a paint job or an outfit is not out of the question here. Matching outfits are too cheesy though, maybe similar design schemes or color patterns between the two of you, I assume you are a pair, sorry I do believe I am rambling again. I can get you something to bring out those fierce eyes of yours. What is with you people and vibrant eye colors? Is it a trend or a requirement for saving the multiverse?" 

She smirks a little at her own joke and looks over to Arminus. "Just say the word and a make-over is in your future."

Arminius chuckles with a roll of his eyes.

"No offense, but we should probably save that until we know what's going on. Getting caught with your pants figuratively down sucks but that's nothing compared to it happening lierally."

Arminius says jokingly. He takes a breath before summoning Fingers with a snap.

Leo brings a hand to his face, placing two fingers under his eyes at the mention of them.

"Heh, who knows. I can't speak for anyone else, but my eyes are like this because i got caught up in a blood magic ritual. It caused previously unexpressed traits in my DNA to express themselves. My hair USED to be a dusty red. And my eyes were blue. Not sure where the traits came from though. Its mostly cosmetic but i did get night vision out of the deal...sometimes."

He sighs
"its...not very consistent, but I'm getting better at making it work."

"As for us being a pair, we might as well be. I cant leave him alone, Because he always gets himself into trouble. I wouldn't bother with the drone. its probably going to be changed a lot, and ill almost certainly drop it when i get something bigger."

She says this, but there's a really big golem right beside them. Though its large size and plain form might be indicative to the others of why she doesn't use it.

Edited by Endlessblaze

"Getting caught with your pants literally down would not do us much good either. However, I can spruce up that drone of yours really quickly, if you don't mind. Could be quite the gentleman robot." Anyone could plainly see ideas swirling around in her head as she paces around the golem. She taps the paintbrush in her hand a few times and the paint on the end of it seems to change colors with each deliberate nudge. "May I?"

"Oh frostbrute? Nah. I honestly have trouble picturing him in anything. And his body shape is not conductive to getting things on and off."

Leo pats frostbrute side. And the metal reverberates slightly. A small hollow banging sound.

"I must admit it would be funny to see it in a tux though"

Kusuke raised an eyebrow at Arminius. He hadn't been entirely convinced the man was capable of being polite to anyone but Calvera. (Who, despite her fit, Kusuke still had a hard time feeling too bad for.) He declined to comment, however, turning to Alyssa. "I'm pretty sure we met earlier, by the way, but I'm Kigane Kusuke. And," he turned to Leo, "I do have some ability to travel through time. And space, actually, but people usually find that a little less impressive. Worked on that less, too, honestly, but I'm rambling now.

This hoodie was expensive, by the way, and it's not my fault the other one got wrecked." He sounded more than a little upset about that last.

"Well, I could help you with that hoodie of yours, Kusuke, maybe make you a suit, casual just will not do for someone like you. " As Alyssa looks Kusuke up and down, she sees a much shorter being next to Arminus. "Oh, hello. I don't believe I have seen you around. Arminus, is it with you?"

Lucille exited the bus soon after the others, staying to herself as they began to mingle with the shapes she heard nearby. What she'd overheard earlier, and what the cat had told her of what he saw out the window, still stuck in the forefront of her mind. Thinking back to the history of her own people, there was only one real reason she could think of for why a massive fleet would be launched with beasts the size of buildings and countless able bodies in tow...

War.

"No teh tgirhb esid, if yhte'er lal aeindhg ehre, myabe we can rffoe the atc to ehmt sa britute." Vera chirped in her ear, to which Do turned about on his heels, hissing at the bird.

"MREEEEOW!" Lucille felt the impulse to pounce before his body could even respond and suppressed it, like snuffing out a candle flame.

"Don't even start that crap" she ordered, voice frigid as ice, and as she did the cane in her hand flared to life with pearly white flames, making both of them back down before the fight even began "Don't know where we are, what's out here,  or how far off that fleet was. The last thing I need is you two getting at each other's throats."

With that said, she tuned out the talking from in the clearing, and focused her senses on the world surrounding them, already telling from the chirps of crickets and other usually nocturnal animals that it would be getting dark soon, if it wasn't dark already. More than anything though, what she listened for were voices, footsteps, anything that might speak of some form of "welcoming" party or curious natives...

"That's a pretty neat ability. But how do you avoid the time paradox? If something causes you to go back in time, won't correcting the issue and removing the reason result in a paradox. I was under the impression time manipulating magic and technology had to maintain casualty. Do you just like, tell your past self to come back later and do what you did or what?"

"As for traveling through space, what's your range? Are you confined to Three dimensional space, or can you move in other directions? Can you warp it, or are you limited to traveling through it."

"Oh, and what's the mechanism?" 

They both seem very interested, In his powers. Both wondering what they could do with the information.

The young man shrugged. "It's worked fine for me so far. Plus everywhere we seem to go is cold. Though the weather's actually something approaching nice here. This hoodie is limited edition too. There's even a rumor that Hakumen himself approved the design, though with how few people he actually speaks to, that's unlikely to say the least." He shrugged again. "Never actually ran into him, either. Nobody really knows what the White Susano-o is actually up to these days, though it's probably something helpful."

At Leo's inquiry, he took on a thoughtful expression. "Depends on if you mean controlled or uncontrolled, and whether you mean myself or what I can do with other people. Though, honestly, I'd rather not share the details with a stranger straight away. If you turn out to be meaner than you look, I gotta hold onto my main advantages, you know? I can tell you that it's a Drive, though, a power that comes from my soul and a connection to the Azure. I should really write this down sometime, so I don't have to spend a half hour lecturing on the Boundary every time I meet someone new. . ."

"Fair enough. Although now you have me wondering what the azure is, and how the connection works."
He brings up his computer, and brings up a single Hardlight screen, typing something in on the touch screen. Presumably notes. 

"What if i sold you some gear. I'm a little strapped for resources right now. But i could make you a weapon, or a magic reflect shield or something. Nothing to fancy. Or i could explain some of my stuff."

Spoiler

(17vs16, Int check)

Lucille hears...lots of sounds around her, most of them can be boiled down to animals settling in for the night and general forest noise with few truly standing out.
She hears several roughly human sized creatures making their way through the forest, none of them seem to be remotely trying to hide their approach as they stumble through the underbrush and the only reason they haven't been noticed yet is sheer distance.

She hears something flying through the air over the trees, to large to be a normal sized owl and without wingbeats.

She let the conversations tune back in after a few minutes. Just as she'd suspected, they were far from alone out here...

"Something's coming," She moved away from the trees, calling out to the others "human-sized, still kinda far off. Don't know how many there are, but they're clumsy, sloppy, almost like they don't even care about hiding their approach. Either there's enough of them that they don't think we'll be a problem, or they're just that dumb. They sound like they've got some type of air support too- something moderately large, no wing flaps though... almost like it's gliding or hovering or something."

The beasts were already forming up with their eyes fixed on the woods, as she spread the word. Not that the little cabal of kiddies was very intimidating, hell the scariest thing she had on her side was maybe the Chameleon who still had no name. The Dragons were both mere whelps, the steel pidgeon, while an odd sight, was limited in intimidation due to her size, and the cat... well, it was a fucking alley cat, not exactly that picture of a terror inducing monster by any world's standard. The snake meanwhile was much in the same camp as the pigeon.

Not a single god blessed one of them would be any use in a fight, besides maybe the snake and the chameleon. But she humored them for now, let them think they were helping, if only because she didn't feel like giving the order to retreat to the bus.

After spending most of the relatively quiet trip over to the island by hiding away in a comfortable looking corner of the bus and attempting to hone her psychic powers just a tiny bit further and pacing around the damn place waiting for the bus to finally land, Jun had quietly donned her set of power armor (and the cape that the artist had returned to her) before she gingerly took her first steps on the island clearing the group had found themselves in. 

She took a deep and long breath before she slowly but surely walked off to patrol the surrounding area and look for anything that might endanger the rest of the party....and it did not take long for her to spot a small group of humanoid shapes heading slowly and purposefully towards the clearing she had left earlier, and she decided to quietly run back to the party before the poasibly hostile targets detected her presence.

She turned off her power armor's stealth field when she finally made it back to the clearing, and she pointed back at the direction she came from before she said "I am sorry to interrupt, but I spotted at least four potentially hostile natives approaching this clearing earlier and I think that we should at least consider getting ready for a fight".

Leo considers the information on the approaching beings, tapping his foot.
"I'm not sure I'm comfortable using Frostbrute's ice fire in this area. However, at this temperature, His super strength should be well within useable levels. If anyone here has fire magic, we could amp him up further."

"I'm still learning to manipulate my drone's abilities. So ill keep it out of the fight if it comes to that."

Alyssa snaps her attention to the girl with the metal bird. "That could be a problem. Or it could be a solution. If they are not trying to mask their entrance, maybe they are just curious as to who we are. Natives, maybe. They might be able to give us a heads up on what those ships were or where we are."
Although perfectly able to fend for herself, Alyssa would much prefer to not fight the locals if they are peaceful. Though something that flies without wings sounds odd. 

"I uhm... I use fire."

Calvera nervously raised her hand, waving to Leo with very limited movement. She had stayed quiet until now, at the back of the group, primarily staring our into the darkness. She wasn't quite comfortable using her fire at the moment. It felt too soon. Maybe she could use that tome that she got not terribly long ago... that could be good.

Arminius tilts his head towards Fingers at Alyssa's question.

"She and yeah, got four of them I can cycle through. The others are a Gremlin named Piglet and an undead Wyvern I'm calling Sindragosa. Fingers is tough though so I keep her for muscle."

11 hours ago, Irbsandcheese said:

"That could be a problem. Or it could be a solution. If they are not trying to mask their entrance, maybe they are just curious as to who we are. Natives, maybe. They might be able to give us a heads up on what those ships were or where we are."

"Maybe they are, maybe they're not." Lucille answered the neophite voice bluntly, homing in on the owner's location "Either way, I don't intend to take any chances. If they're just curious natives who might be able to help, fine, good...one less mess that has to be made. If they're something with nastier intentions though, well... they won't live to regret their choices."

She had begun to drag her cane through the dirt near her, forming some bizarre series of interconnected geometric shapes as she muttered calculations under her breath. Within said shapes there were countless symbols, organized into structures she and she alone understood. Every few seconds she stopped to listen to the woods, before resuming her work

"Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Though in my experience, it's better to just stop hoping altogether. Keeps you grounded in reality, makes it easier to function once everything turns to shit. It's a lesson I learned the hard way, back home... but it's kept me alive ever since."

Complacency. Above all, that was the crime she was most guilty of. She knew of the danger he posed, of the stakes, and yet she'd allowed herself to get lulled into a false sense of security here. And that had been the very window he needed to act. Even now, she was paying the price for it. But it was a crime she would not repeat, nor was his little attack something that would enjoy impunity.

Lucille scribes Sanctuary on the ground in preparation

From the moment that Lucille had announced the presence of four incoming humanoids, Satomi had focused herself on preparing for a potential fight, specifically by working the loading process on her finicky crossbow — the flaws with the weapon had made themselves abundantly clear time and time again since she’d so excitedly made it, and it was in fact another source of frustration for the young samurai. Still, it WAS a useful weapon, she just had to jimmy... the... accursed... winch... into... place! With an unintentionally cute little grunt, Satomi got the loading lever into place, a click signifying the successful loading of her “Perfection” Crossbow.

Satomi stood up from where she’d been kneeling down to prop her crossbow up against the ground, and held it in a position that was ready but not aimed, and with that delicate task finally done, Satomi chose that moment to join the conversation. ”Um, I don’t know about not hoping for anything, that sounds dangerous in its own way to me. But we definitely ought to be preparing for the worst, to be sure. If they are friends and we’re prepared for a fight, well, we’ll just scare them a bit. If they’re foes and we aren’t prepared for a fight, it would go very poorly for us. It just means we shouldn’t immediately shoot them, not that we shouldn’t be ready to. It doesn’t pay to be unprepared where I come from, either.”

"I am just making sure that we avoid assuming anything, but I see your point." Alyssa flicks through colors on her paintbrush until landing on the brightest and most obnoxious red. When Lucille starts drawing the circle, Alyssa makes sure to stand a few feet away, just in case. 

The Landing site:

Shortly after Lucille finished scribing her Sanctuary was around the time that the other could actually hear the humanoids in the woods as well as see a couple dark shapes pass over the clearing.

And then they came into the clearing.

Humans, probably.  Pale greenish skin, filthy ragged clothes, cuts, scrapes, and festering wounds.  One seemed to be holding its left arm in its right hand, having had it torn off at some point.  Another had a rough sphere of some blue gelatinous substance around its head.  Two others had at least a dozen arrows each sticking out of various parts of their torso and heads.

Then, not but seconds later, a massive flying eye swooped down from above.  Slightly larger than a man's head with veins trailing through the air behind it.  It left as soon as it came, flying back up into the sky.

Init:

Spoiler

10 Jun
7 Kusuke

7 Lucille

6 Jun

5 Satomi

5 Kusuke

4 "Armed" Zombie

4 Slime Zombie

4 Alyssa

4 Lucille

3 Leo

3 Demon Eyes(x2)

3 Jun

3 Kusuke

2 Zombie(x3)

2 Arminius

1 Pin-cushion Zombie(x2)

1 Fingers

1 Kusuke

0 Calvera

Average: 3

Spoiler

Jun: 24/24,

Kusuke: 24/24,

Lucille: 28/28, Sanctuary for lots of turns,

Satomi: 24/24,

Alyssa: 24/24,

Leo: 24/24,

--Frostbrute: 20/20, Cooking,

Arminious: 24/24,

Fingers: 26/26,

Calvera: 30/30,

Demon Eye A: Healthy,

Demon Eye B: Healthy,

"Armed" Zombie: Undead,

Slime Zombie: Undead,
Zombie A: Undead,

Zombie B: Undead,

Zombie C: Undead,

Pin-cushion Zombie A: Undead,

Pin-cushion Zombie B: Undead,

Edited by StormLord

Leo nods to Calvera.
"Right then, if we need to fight, be ready to give frostbrute a boost. It consumes heat as fuel to power itself, so if you hit it with a fireball or two it will get stronger."

Takeing note of Lucile's work he tries to figure out the runes. Operating on the assumption they work like the ones he is used to seeing however, may come back to bite him later.

Spoiler

Int check: 2vs7,
Quality: 79,
Random Blitz: 10,

As Leo watches he notices that the series of runes is needlessly complex and whatever Mana Lucille might've saved with the extra calculations is wasted by the amount it takes to actually activate the runes.  He figures out how to generate the same effect with a much more efficient and cut down version of the spell that only really keeps the core runes....or so he thinks.

Leo gains:
"Bootleg Sanctuary(Trump, Trick): a simplified and "improved" version of Lucille's Sanctuary, Leo simply has to etch a few key runes onto an object or the floor and channel Mana in it to activate.
What actually happens is a bastardized version of Lucille's reality warping Thaumic magics that cause an explosion of power to create temporary fissures in reality, tearing apart nearby matter.
Costs at least two Mana to activate, upon activation it deals 2d4+[Syn]/2 damage to [Mana spent]/2 targets, one of which much be Leo, this damage ignores Res.  Usable once per encounter.  The object the runes were etched on is also violently ripped apart or a crater is created in it."

Thankfully for leo, and the others nearby, he sees no reason to try this version of the sanctuary right now, seeing as there is already a workable version on the field.

Then before he can start a conversation about the runes, zombies show up.

"Zombies? huh. Well, they don't look friendly"

Leo draws snow and gives her a twirl as he gets into a ready stance

Once frostbrute has been supped up, he gives the order.

Swinging his arm outward as he gives the command "Frostbrute! Turn them to paste! No ice fire!"

Frostbrute uses Super strength, Targeting The Slime zombie. And attempts to back hand it with its massive hands, hard enough to send it flying. Hopefully into the nearest tree

Leo uses Winter blade. Targeting  The armed zombie.

Status

Spoiler

HP: 24
EG: 28
MP:28

Loadout

Spoiler

Snow bound: A well-made golemic Sword containing a multi material core made up of gold, iron, diamond and a soft putty, the body of a sentient AI known as Snow, who runs the blades functions. There is a metallic eye in the side of the guard that doubles as a hologram projector with a speaker under it, which snow often uses for herself. She has network and 3G connectivity, a usb connection port, and a scanner. In battle, she reveals her icy abilities.
Her blade is made of iron, with a shard of eternal ice running down the middle, specifically, a type of eternal ice that refuses to absorb heat. The handle is wrapped in leather, which is fused into the metal handel. Opposite the hologram projector is a sapphire.

Attacks with this weapon have inflict chill if the attacker succeeds a SYN vs RES check. chill increases the effectiveness of ice on the afflicted target to 150% for three turns. This weapon deals 1d4 damage, and regardless of if Snow is in reserve or equipped, so long as she remains in the inventory. She reveals and tracks any interesting or strong energy signatures, drawing attention to them.

(Merit level 1): Precious and protected: This item cannot be targeted by equipment targeting effects and is soul bound.

(Merit level 2): Cautious crafting: when attempting to craft on this item, failure will not result in detrimental or destructive consequences, nor will success include negative side effects. however, the difficultly of all crafting checks on this item are greatly increased.

Frost brute (equip minion): (See: Frost brute)

(high quality Trick) Blizzard wind: The user cast a spell that kicks up an icy wind. Dealing 1d4+Syn Ice damage to all foes.

Winter blade: The user uses a skill that wreaths a weapon in icy energy from there body, dealing weapon damage+STR Ice damage. Has a 10% (30% against targets weak to ice) chance of inflicting freeze for one turn, stunning them. Freeze is cured if the target is struck by an Fire attack and the attack is negated.

Golem tech arm mounted computer: a custom-built arm mounted touch screen computer. It has a small touch screen with a curve to it, and can project hard light holographic screens and interfaces on command. Its Main purpose is to monitor and control golemic systems, but it IS a computer. It also includes a web browser, several utility programs, and…a few simple computer games, along with a few movies.

In battle this device can project a hard-light shield. granting plus+1 res. This item does not take up an action slot.

(Passive) Machine Synergy: When using mechanical or golemic equipment, the effectiveness of the equipment is boosted by 3, or by [Gm fiat] if No numerical values exist for that piece of equipment.  This does not take up an action slot

Frostbrute

Spoiler

Frost brute (equip minion): A large bulky and stocky mechanical golem made primarily of iron and copper, with large rectangular hands and round claws. its large enough for a human to sit on its shoulders, or be crushed in a single hand, but small enough height wise to fit in most buildings without issue, if it can get past the doors. When its ice fire engine is running there is a constant rumbling in its chest, and the three exhaust pipes, on each side of its wedge-shaped head, spew snow and ice, and its body is perpetually cold. Although it can act without this engine it is incredibly slow and weak without it, barely able to move under its own weight. Because of the danger and collateral risk of ice fire, Leo is reluctant to field it without his own personal supervision, or the direct supervision of a trusted individual who can counter the ice fire. When using ice fire to attack, this minion uses magic heat manipulating systems to prevent it from going out of control, and choke the fire as necessary.

Current levels-
Equipment level 1 (CC)
Merit level 1 (merit upgrade)
merit level 2 (merit upgrade)

This equip item takes up TWO action slots. this minion may be given a command once per turn as a free action when equipped.

HP:20
(merit level 1) bound: this minion is bound as a result of merit investment.

(Merit level 1) : Ice fire engine: This unit consumes heat as fuel for its movements, ice fire attacks, and immense strength. Heat levels are roughly categorized into the levels. Ice cold, chill, cozy, cooking, and burning bright. the engine is at its weakest in areas that are ice cold, and at its strongest in areas that burn bright. Actions which run off heat are stronger based on the heat level, but can also lower it if they exert enough power or are used enough.  

Ice fire stream: Frost brute releases twin streams of ice fire at its target from its hands, while using heat manipulation to keep it under control. This Deals 1d3 ice damage to a target, and inflicts the ICE FIRE! Debuff on warm and hot targets. Continually dealing 1d3 damage until it is extinguished. But passing on the debuff to anything they touch which is warm or hot, or just not frozen.
 (Merit level 1) : The number of targets afflicted by ice fire or normal fire effects the local heat level

Extinguish ice fire: Brute purges the ICE FIRE! debuff from a target.

Absorb heat (passive): when struck by a fire or heat based attack the attack is negated and the next ice fire stream deals extra damage. However, if struck by an ice or cold attack, the damage taken is increased, and ice fire stream’s next use is negated, and all strength based actions are weakened considerably until ice fire streams next use.

(Merit level 1) Absorb heat (passive): when struck by a fire or heat based attack, the attack is negated and the heat level is temporarily rasied by one for one round, however if struck by an ice or cold attack the damage taken is doubled and the heat level is temporarily reduced by one for one round

(Merit level 2) : Super strength: This unit may perform a fiatable strength based action, with its immense strength. this is dependent on the ice fire engine, and as such the maximum output depends on the heat level. if it pushes itself hard enough it is capable of immense feats, but may lower the heat level in its exertion. If this unit must check strength for any reason, this is the ability which is taken into account. If the use of this action lowers the heat level, the engine may stall

Edited by Endlessblaze

Loadout

HP: 24
Moves: 8 
Stats:  
Essence: 4
Constitution: 2
Dexterity: 9
Intelligence: 9
Resistance: 2+5
Strength: 2
Synergy: 1
Perks:
Weirdness Censor: The Ambassador has a Dex*2 chance of dodging an attack by simply causing the attacker to suddenly be overwhelmed by the ambassador's darting movements and increasingly incomprehensible appearance that they just mentally file the Ambassador as somebody else's problem.
Beyond the Veil: Grants the perk backed action "Void of Incomprehensibility".

Actions:

(Perk Backed) Void of Incomprehensibility: The Ambassador can choose to over charge his personal field of chaos to the point where absolutely anything can be used to distract others enough to trigger mass change blindness and cause him to effectively disappear and become unable to become the target of any single target actions. The Ambassador must make an opposed Dex v Int check to stay in stealth if he has attacked the other participant in the opposed check, or if they had managed to successfully land a blow on Jun anyway. And he takes a malus to the roll that is equal to the other participant in the opposed check's Intelligence for every single success. He can choose to immediately end the stealth effect at will, and this ability can only be used once per encounter.
Level 2: Jun now gains a +3 to the first opposed check to remain hidden

Level 3: This action is now treated as being a First Strike action

Level 4: This action is now usable twice per encounter, but the second time it is used Jun must succeed on an opposed DexvInt check against the enemy closest in the initiative order to the move Jun uses to reactivate this action. Jun rolls twice for his roll and uses the lowest result.

C.H.O.K.E. System: An unsurprisingly complex series of modifications allows the Ambassador to somehow store the power generated by his rapid movements and use it to power an excessively hard to use gravity manipulation device stored in his gauntlet. In essence this allows him to lift objects and people that weigh a total of [Intx10] Kilograms from a distance, or he can attempt to lift a single target up and hold them in place painfully with an Int v Essence roll to try and stun them. One round cooldown.

Level 2: This action is now usable once per round.

Level 3: The enemy's roll is now made with a -2 modifier to the roll.

A.G.I.L.E. system: The Ambassador's power armor comes equipped with the ability to climb up walls and "fly" in short bursts when inside a planet with Earthlike gravity, he can choose to temporarily overcharge this system and multiply his Dexterity or Strength stat by 1.2 for two rounds. Three round cooldown.

Level 2: Two round cooldown

Level 3: The multiplier is now 1.4

Level 4: The multiplier is now 1.6

MS-MUN3 Plasma Blade: A basket hilted plasma sword with the ability to quickly retract and extend it's bright red plasma blade in the blink of an eye. The fact that the plasma streaming out of the hilt actually follows the hilt when you swing it and remains in the shape and form of a blade is a small miracle of science. The fact that it only deals 2d6+Dex damage with the damage being treated as fire damage is...disappointing to say the least. The Ambassador can change the color of the blade by simply fiddling around with the settings, but he really doesn't see the point in doing it that often...it is mostly meant for ceremonial purposes after all.

Level 2: This weapon is now Bound and it now deals 3d6+Dex damage

Level 3: This weapon now deals 4d6+Dex damage

Level 4: This weapon now ignores damage immunities

Level 5: This weapon now deals 4d6+(Dex*1.2) damage.

R.O.L.L. Defense System: The durable suit of power armor has been designed in such a way that lets blows glance off the user if they were fast enough to get out of the way, adding +3 to their resistance stat rounded down.

Level 2: This item is now bound and it grants an additional +2 to Resistance.

Crafting Roll Upgrade I: This item now has a 10% chance to grant a bonus of +1 Dexterity

Crafting Roll Upgrade 2: This item's chances of providing a +1 bonus to Dexterity has been increased to 20%

Ambush Hunter: By exploiting a target's complete and utter inability to react to his presence quickly enough the Ambassador can deal an additional 1d4+Int damage when he attacks a target that was already attacked this round or if the Ambassador currently has Void of Incomprehensibility up, in which case it also grants him first strike.
Level 2: This ability now adds 2d4+Int damage

Level 3: This ability now adds 3d4+Int damage

Level 4: This ability now adds 3d4+(Int*1.2) damage.

Jun reflexively triggered her suit's A.G.I.L.E.system as the zombies walked closer and closer to the rest of the group, and she would gesture using her free hand at the direction of the arm carrying Zombie before she slowly but surely started to clench her fist and raise up her hand as part of her gravity manipulation gauntlet's activation sequence. She then started to hack away at the first pincushion zombie with her plasma sword.

Move 1: Jun uses her A.G.I.L.E. system on herself

Move 2: Jun uses the C.H.O.K.E. system on the 'Armed' Zombie to lift it up and keep it in place

Move 3: Jun attacks the first pincushion Zombie with her plasma sword.

Before:

Calvera nodded, and approached Frostbrute. She laid her hands upon the chassis of the mechanical being, and heated her hands to heat the outer body of it. She took a step back and gave a slight smile.

"Well, that should do it."

Now:

Calvera looked towards the being approaching. "Right uh..."

Calvera uses Arcs of Death on an armed zombie.

Use it a second time on a separate one.

Spoiler

Actions (6 action slots):

-Actives

Solar Flare- Sends out a massive wave of heat, hitting all enemies in the area.

-(Level 1) 1d6 + SYN Damage. Enemies make a SYN vs RES contested check to take [SYN/4]d3 fire damage for 3 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.

-(Level 2) 2d6 + SYN Damage. Enemies make a SYN vs RES contested check to take [SYN/4]d3 fire damage for 3 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.

-(Level 3) 3d6 + SYN Damage. Enemies make a SYN vs RES contested check to take [SYN/4]d3 fire damage for 3 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns.

-(Level 4) 3d6 + SYN Damage. Enemies make a SYN vs RES contested check to take [SYN/4]d3 fire damage for 3 turns. Cooldown: 2 turns.

-Passives

Flare Up- When RX Calvera goes below 50% HP, she enters her Solar Form. 

-(Level 1) Grants her double SYN for 2 turns. Once per encounter.

Faster- Calvera has learned to move her body properly, given time to adjust to it.

-(Level 1) +1 move every turn

Size Matters (Trick)- RX Calvera gets a bonus to her SYN in combat.

-(Level 1) +10% SYN

-Trumps

Supernova- If RX Calvera were to die, she may fend off death until her next action, where she casts Supernova.

-(Level 1) Deals [SYN*8] damage to all enemies. Against bosses, it deals [SYN*16] damage. This can also be activated as long as she is in Solar Form but it instantly kills her.

Equipment:

Arcs of Death (Weapon):

Description: It appears to be a tome shrouded in lightning that pulses over its surface, when willed into power the hands of the tome’s bearer also pulse with lightning in a similar fashion.

What it do:

-Shock: Throw out a column of lightning that arcs into one target dealing 1d6+([Syn]/2) electric damage each turn for three turns
 --Level 2: Now ignores Res.
 --Level 3: +1d6 per instance of DoT.

"That's. . . new. And more than a little horrifying." Kusuke was doing his best to not be nauseated by their current foes; if the living dead and flying disembodied eyes were the standard fare in this world, what would it look like when they met the really powerful entities? He shuddered at the thought, before sliding over to Arminius. "Here, have a little bit of a boost. Peace offering, or something." He then turned his attention to said aforementioned eyes; he figured he could probably get close to one of those. . .

Use my first action to toss an extra turn to Arminius.

Use the remaining actions to attack the Demon Eyes with Kusuke's knives, dealing 1d6+10 damage.

Loadout

Recall: Sets Kusuke's status back to what it was at the start of last turn. Only usable once per turn.

-Level 2: Can target people and objects other than Kusuke.

Doubleshift Another: Use a bit of time travel to allow a person to be in two places at once, granting them an additional action this turn.

(Trick) Blink: The user spends one turn to nullify a wide range of physical status effects such as bind and slow by teleporting out of them or using it to enhance mobility. Out of Encounters, this technique allows for a teleport of up to Int+Syn Feet.

-Trick Level: Blink can now move Kusuke twice as far.

Vigilante Code (Gear): A Magic Formula given to vigilantes by the NOL. It's essentially a set of magical handcuffs with a unique signature. Allows the user to attempt to restrain a target using a DEX check against a stat of the GM's choice during combat, which is doubled if the target is already incapacitated. Restrained targets cannot use actions that require usage of their hands until they can make a check passing the original, non-doubled DEX check. 

Martial Arts: Allows Kusuke to deal 1d6+DEX damage without using a weapon, and adds DEX/2 to damage dealt with small weaponry such as knives. 

Arbitrarily Large Amount of Sharp Knives (Gear): Deals 1d6+Dex Damage, These knives are sharp enough to defy Low Level RES checks.  Equipment Targeting Attacks must pass a check in order to affect this Gear