E17: Rust Thicker than Water (Community Release)

Amethyst

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, EdwardAE said:

Downloading now! Never mind my sleep (in Japan r/n), been waiting for this so long!

ps: anything special I need to do when updating from E16?

All you need to do is download the game and then put it in a different folder then just start it up like normal.

9 minutes ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Will using the minimalist rebirth texture pack and the follower pokemon pack cause any conflict in the game? 

I can't say about the texture pack, but isn't the follower pokemon thing a Mod which messes with scripts?  If so, yes it probably will.  Wait for it to update.

Just now, seki108 said:

I can't say about the texture pack, but isn't the follower pokemon thing a Mod which messes with scripts?  If so, yes it probably will.  Wait for it to update.

Thanks, I only tried the texture pack and the only problem so far is that in the title screen it says episode 16. Wont try the following pokemon cause it doesnt have 7th gen

Yes! At long last the stars have aligned and the universe has become whole! (except E18 should come after)

Anyways, thank you Ame and devs for bringing us this glorious gift! You're all awesome!

EDIT: I see what you did there Ame, Budew is not a bug, but the best grass type there is.

Edited by Dragoknight

8 hours ago, DarkMasterKendall said:

Will using the minimalist rebirth texture pack and the follower pokemon pack cause any conflict in the game? 

I don't think there will be any conflict since you're only overwriting pictures by installing the texture pack. I'll check later if everything is fine, but you shouldn't have any problem.

Also a good portion of my stuff has been integrated in the base game and tweaked, so worst case scenario you already have some of it by default !

No clue for the follower pack though.

EDIT : well yeah ofc the title screen isn't the right one anymore :P will be changed soon

EDIT 2 : Updated v

Edited by Pyrolusite

Congratulations! I can't wait to play this starting anew. Thanks for putting effort so that we get as good a game as you can offer 😄

Edit: Also holy crap I've already felt the improvement on the *cough* AI *cough* so I take my invisible hat off for you haha

Edited by Candy

found it. in the lower peridot ward train station there are two "computers" that you can buy tickets from. one of them let's you buy tickets for the diffrent stations in reborn city, and the other one let's you buy tickets for the new area.

Oh my god... the anticipation is finally over. After checking the dev blog everyday torturing myself finally!! Thank you Ame and the devs!! :D Side note could I ask about the PBS files? Are they now updated to e17?

3 minutes ago, KindleofDreams said:

Question: 

Do I copy paste files over my current REborn files or what?

I'd like to know how to update my game.

You don't need to update the game. Just get the files from the .zip or .rar file and plop it somewhere in a separate folder from the older version and play the game.