E17: Rust Thicker than Water (Community Release)

Amethyst

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what actually, is it an event of some sort, or just there happening?? Also, I tried to get in, thinking it was a cave, but, I couldn't.

Story and pokemon. The game isn't totally complete yet. So, you'll see more story and pokemons in future releases along with bug fixes, if any. This release by itself isn't that much buggy. It had no bugs when I played. But, keep backups for safety as save file problems are the greatest villains in a game.

21 hours ago, Ethernum said:

In the official release version, we need some corrective about the trains in the desert. Each time, we leave desert, the last train (and only this one) should reappear in it's original place.

You can bypass this bug by using Fly, you don't have to go through that maze every time :) 

That's not exactly what I meant. :)

The thing is that some users are stuck because they used fly after ending the trains puzzle and before reaching a new town, so they can't go on through the story because the last train in the puzzle dissapeared. It's a quite known bug and some users had their savefile changed by admins (I think they were) in order to fix it.

It's quite annoying.

The problem is here: https://www.noelshack.com/2017-50-7-1513517657-capture-d-ecran-89.png

Edited by Ethernum

Spoiler

Do we have a bugs megathread? If not, just wanted to report that Disguise is bugged and currently only works when the Mimikyu is the opponent, and does not activate either because a.) it is your Mimikyu or b.) it is hailing. (these two are the common variables between all tested instances so far)

EDIT:

Spoiler

I tested it while outside damaging weather, and Disguise activates as it should. I suppose the factor is damaging weather like hail then? I was originally testing against the repeatable clown in Agate Circus, and then later moved to the desert.

Edited by Seehan
updating

21 minutes ago, Seehan said:
  Hide contents

Do we have a bugs megathread? If not, just wanted to report that Disguise is bugged and currently only works when the Mimikyu is the opponent, and does not activate either because a.) it is your Mimikyu or b.) it is hailing. (these two are the common variables between all tested instances so far)

EDIT:

Hide contents

I tested it while outside damaging weather, and Disguise activates as it should. I suppose the factor is damaging weather like hail then? I was originally testing against the repeatable clown in Agate Circus, and then later moved to the desert.

It will easier for the mods to check if you make a topic in the bug reporting.

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/forum/37-bug-reporting/

How come when I click the local mirror for download, i'm sent to a page that says "404 Not Found". Also, when I try download through Mega it always fails and states "Failed - Server Problem" I assume mega is just having problems with their site but what's wrong with the local mirror?

• Global Mods
On 12/27/2017 at 1:45 AM, Dopple said:

How come when I click the local mirror for download, i'm sent to a page that says "404 Not Found". Also, when I try download through Mega it always fails and states "Failed - Server Problem" I assume mega is just having problems with their site but what's wrong with the local mirror?

Ame might've deleted the community release links for E17 since the public release is out now. You can find the public release here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/31724-episode-17-rust-thicker-than-water-now-publicly-available/

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HippoSheep said:

The download link isnt working for me, can anyone help?

The Public release has been out for a while, under the Pokemon Reborn tab at the top, so this link is naturally down.   If you mean all the links are down on the main download page, then Ame needs to be informed directly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...