Your E17 team.

uberle

Basically what Gen 7 mons are you planning on using.

I know I want Litten and Mimikyu on mine, and maybe Alolan Dugtrio or Sandslash.

But what about you?

Are you going to use a full team of Gen 7 mons or only a few?

Tell your plans for E17 teams.

I want a lot of 'mons for the sake of having them (Mimikkyu being one of them or A-Ninetales) but wanting to add to my actual sandstorm team...

From Gen VII: Palossand is pretty sure, Minior could be cool

From earlier generations: I am pretty interested in Garchomp but I'm already using Metagross and I'd feel like too much to introduce another pseudo with it not being Tyranitar.

I always use a mix, I wouldn't have the heart to replace entire teams in already ongoing runs.

My main team is definitely going to get a Silvally, which is probably gonna replace my Absol since I usually default Silvally to a Dark type if I'm not preparing for a specific battle.

Psychic mono gets Bruxish as an addition. Flying/Normal team gets Toucannon. I started a Dark run during the Alpha that has Litten as its starter, so I guess that counts, too?

So...

Klinklang / Staraptor / Silvally / Mamoswine / Espeon / Arcanine + Noctowl and Metagross

Espeon / Malamar / Sigilyph / Delphox / Metagross / Bruxish + Gardevoir

Pidgeot / Swellow / Dodrio / Toucannon / Chatot / Staraptor + Fearow, Braviary and Noctowl

Incineroar / Mightyena / Umbreon / Honchkrow / Weavile / Bisharp + Sharpedo and Houndoom

I will for sure use Vikavolt and Golisopod, probably I'll finally complete a decent mono bug team. Bugs are great:

Larvesta, Golisopod (Araquanid is another possibility), Pinsir (please, let it be mega. Or moxie. Moxie pinsir is fine), Vikavolt (or maybe Galvantula, I have one already), Yanmega, Variable mon (Shedinja, Ribombee, Armaldo, Shuckle...)

If only we had scyther! Have anyone tried eviolite scyther anywhere? It's a BEAST!

On the other hand, I have been training pokemons I find cool whenever I got bored, so now I have a box full of LV.80 mons full EV trained and some weather or field teams. My current team consist of:

Cloyster,  Roserade, Yanmega, Flygon, Arcanine and Bisharp (or any other that goes well with the situation).

Yes, it has no strategy whatsoever, but I'm playing with the ones I like (I know that's not wise in reborn, and believe me, it's been HARD), but I don't really feel like changing anyone there. I'll make the mono bug team just because I like bugs. xD

Probably gonna use a Vikavolt instead of my Eelektross, simply because it's my favorite gen VII Pokemon. 

Otherwise since we can't get a legit Kommo-o I'll keep my Heracross and my Charizard, Sceptile, Nidoking will stay.

(oh and don't tell Ame, I got a third dark matter during e16 and have a shiny Hydreigon who is also on my team)

Edited by pokemastercj1
missed a comma

2 hours ago, EmperorNova said:

I just finished EV training my main team a few weeks ago, but I'm probably going to use Araquanid and possibly Minior and Vikavolt cause of their shinies

Have the shiny sprites been revealed or did you forget about the custom shinies thing?

For E17 I'm starting Reborn anew, so I'll build my team from scratch as well. Right now I'm thinking of Ribombee, A-ninetales and Midday Lykanroc (although I must say I like midnight's abilities better). That'll go with Florges (of course), Lopunny and maybe Umbreon (which I've never used on a playthrough) :P 

My original six will be the same. I plan on using them throughout the game. Having said that, I've been thinking about starting a second file with Chesnaught as the starter. As such, I've been thinking this as a potential team only for fun:

Chesnaught

Mimikyu/Togekiss

Dewgong

Mega Pinsir/Darmanitan

Metagross

Flygon

Edited by Filthy Casual

I've been holding off on starting my fresh playthrough until E17 so I do a runthrough with Primarina. I've already decided that I'll be pairing him with Roserade and Staraptor, possibly Mightyena as an early-mid game teammate. Beyond that, I'll probably pick up new members as I go. 

Going throught the Pokémon I use currently: Swampert, Golem, Pangoro, Arcanine, Garbador, Trevenent, Glaile, and Bronzong.

I'm trying to think about using pokemon that can help me with type coverage and so far the only two I plan on getting are Ribombee and Vikavolt.

As for some I might get theres:

Tsareena/Lurantis

Palossand

Decidueye

Drampa

Mimikyu

Edited by Endless_TGX

I'll be starting fresh when E17 comes out & I'll be using my original 6 but I'm swapping out 1 Pokémon for another 1 and it's better in my opinion. My team will consist of:

Arbok

Goodra

Gliscor

Clawitzer

Decidueye

Weezing

Now as many of you know me and my favorite top 6 Pokemon, Gourgeist was in my top 6 BUT I've used Decidueye a lot and I like it more. So it shall be replacing Gourgeist when E17 comes out. :D

Well, I'm thinking of starting over but transferring some of my Pokemon from my PC (if it get's fixed hopefully)

But yeah

Primaria.

Lycanroc (day).

Gallade/Ribombee.

Goodra/ Garchomp.

Blaziken (got it on my PC)/Houndoom/Incineroar.

And then Decidueye.

Yes, I like all 3 starters they all are unique in my opinion.

Edited by QualityGamingYT

Although this is my backup team :

Battle Maid Pleiades team :

- Yuri A(lpha) [ Dusknoir ]

- Lupusregina B(eta) [ ( for now ) Midnight Lycanroc ]

- Narberal G(amma) [ Eelektross ]

- CZ2128 D(elta) [ Decidueye ]

- Solution E(psilon) [ currently normal Muk, i might gonna change it to Alolan one in the future ]

- Entoma V(asilissa) Z(eta) [ currently Ninjask, i might gonna change it to Vikavolt in the future as well ]

Rotation :

- Aureole O(mega) [ Gardevoir ]

Hmm..... hard to say. I'm pretty happy with my current team of:

Greninja

Gardevoir

Scrafty

Excadrill

Magnezone

Volcarona

but considering the great fairy type 'mon that Gen VII has, I might swap Gardevoir with Mimikyu or Alolan Ninetails.

Although I do plan on starting anew come E17 and I'll definitely use Ribombee, Vikavolt, and Golisopod when I can. I think I might just do a mono-bug run when E17 comes out. Gen VII has some great bug 'mon.

Edited by Dragoknight

Greninja

Serperior

Blaziken

Garchomp

Metagross

Aegislash/Sylveon/Alolan Ninetales (Might be switching between these 3 frequently)

Although, I actually just have a bunch of different Pokemon set up in my PC just in case any of them help me face a difficult battle easier or if I just feel like switching up my team and want to travel around with other Pokemon.

Some of my other Pokemon include: Kingdra, Absol (cause it's my favorite Pokemon), Arcanine, Meowstic (one of my main original Pokemon, best support Pokemon ever for me), Gardevoir, Lucario, Krookodile, etc.

It's always good to have multiple Pokemon on hand, especially with the limited amount you're given. But at the end game, it's all gonna come down to the Player's Skill, not just their Pokemon.

Edited by AsNKrysis

I'm probably gonna try and get Mudsdale and Silvally added to my Rotation. Ribombee and Lycanroc are, of course, also on my list. Mimikyu, Golisopod, and Araquanid as well. Maybe the starters... pretty much everything but Mareany and Toxapex... I actually can't stand those two...