[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Alphagar I'll do a vote tally tomorrow and extend the voting phase by another 24 hours maximum, as I just got home from work and I'm very tired so I'll be going to sleep as of now.

Day Phase will end by late tomorrow (8:00 PM EST earliest) or early Saturday (12:00 PM EST latest)

Though I'm counting on Greninja's explanation, chances of being true or false is 50-50. Its just my mind that says he is an innocent. Anyways, By now, the votes which are polled for him are quite high and there are relatively less chances for him to escape. And If I vote for a different person, I'll become the centre of suspicion, might die next night as well.

So I'm gonna do the same thing, hoping for the well.

[Eliminate] Greninja (Lightseeker)

Alright after taking the tally I'm extending the day phase to tonight, at 8:00 PM EST (about 11 hours from now)

Current Vote Tally

Greninja (10) - Dark Rogue, Alistair, sosobean, Amine Chankey3ft7, Jace Stormkirk, Lord Drakyle, YinYang9705, Anti_Hero, Paul25, Seal

Not Voted: @Castiel101 @Alphagar @Greninja @EndearingCharacterTrait

Post Count

Only 1 Post: @YinYang9705 @Greninja @EndearingCharacterTrait @Paul25 @Seal

0 Posts: None

If you were pinged you either have not voted or are missing the 2 post minimum requirement.

Day Two Lynching + Night Three

The time has come, three fell and only one was to suffer the consequences of these deaths. Was it the right target? We'll see...

The look of horror on Lord Drakyle's face was evident, he claimed he saw Jace Stormkirk as the only one around Master Yi when he turned up dead. This raised suspicion but the town didn't seem to notice. They placed their interest elsewhere -- Greninja. "Speak up, we seem to find you awfully quiet," Dark Rogue said as he decided Greninja was an enemy. "..." Greninja did not speak, rather he stay silent while everybody started to point and shout. "Down with Greninja!" they shouted in unison. It was too late to turn the tide, fate was decided. "Well Bristle... I guess this is where we say goodbye to each other. Please don't forget..." and without being able to finish the sentence, Greninja was zapped and fell off Bristle to the ground. Our leader of the Winter's Claw, Sejuani, fell off her trusted boar lifeless. Bristle sniffed Sejuani's helmet and curled up next to her, to keep her corpse warm.

Greninja is dead. He was Sejuani, the Leader of Winter's Claw.

Lissandra has won the fight for the Freljord! The war of Runeterra rages on, while Lissandra and the Watchers continue to freeze the world.

-------------------------------------

Night Three has begun! PM me your night actions via Discord @Quinn#9890 or on the forums here. You have 24 hours to submit your night action, once all actions are submitted and performed I will tell you the result privately. There is to be no posting during the night phase.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as Master Yi, the Swordsmith [Killed N2]

4. Jace Stormkirk as ???

5. Myrmidon Divergent as Teemo, the Bandle Scout [Killed N2]

6. Greninja as Sejuani, the Leader of Winter's Claw [Lynched D2]

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as Heimerdinger, the Genius [Killed N2]

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as ???

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Vote Tally:
Greninja (10)
 - Dark Rogue, Alistair, sosobean, Amine Chankey3ft7, Jace Stormkirk, Lord Drakyle, YinYang9705, Anti_Hero, Paul25, Seal, Castiel101, EndearingCharacterTrait, Alphagar

Not Voted (1): Greninja

Post Count

Only 1 Post: @Greninja  @Paul25 

0 Posts: None

Edited by Quinnox

Day Three

A chill was in the air tonight as Lissandra swept through the night with her tribe creating an ice age across RuneTerra. This didn't stop our champions from focusing on their war though, and what tragedy would strike tonight would be sure to cause a sense of panic through the town.

"There's no turning back," Jace Stormkirk said to himself as he readied his blade for the night. "This battle will be won." He stepped out onto the cold snow and made haste towards his target, and boy did he run when he realized what he had done. Slowly stepping towards his target whose back was turned, he taunted them. "You rely on your weapons too much..." and as he struck them he shouted "Try letting go!" His target fell without a sound. When Jace stood back to admire his work, he noticed his victim was not who he was expecting. Amine Chankey3ft7 fell to the ground, the mute protector had been slain. Jace was horrified and started running away hoping to not be blamed for such a kill but he didn't get far as he also met his own demise in a way still unknown. Jace was struck by what is to be unknown, and fell in an instant, unable to move. He was stuck in the blizzard and eventually Lissandra found him. "Feel the power of true ice!" she shouted as she froze Jace, killing him. (No Lissandra didn't kill Jace, who actually did will have to be figured out by you guys! This is just for ~drama.~)

Amine Chankey3ft7 has been killed. He was Sona, the Mute Protector.

Jace Stormkirk has been killed. He was Irelia, the Vigilante.

11 Players Remaining.

Day Three has begun! Discuss the night and results with all players and decide on your target for lynching. When you have made your decision please type in bold "[Vote] Name]." You have 48 hours to cast your votes, once all votes are submitted the day will end with the one who had the most votes meeting an unfortunate demise.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as Master Yi, the Swordsmith [Killed N2]

4. Jace Stormkirk as Irelia, the Vigilante [Killed N3]

5. Myrmidon Divergent as Teemo, the Bandle Scout [Killed N2]

6. Greninja as Sejuani, the Leader of Winter's Claw [Lynched D2]

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as Heimerdinger, the Genius [Killed N2]

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as Sona, the Mute Protector [Killed N3]

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

So I found out I got a vest dunno if it's real or not but to more important matters, Amine was visiting YinYang9705 at the time of their death so I presume that Jace was after Yin but got diverted by Amine which now comes down to why may they have gone for YinYang9705?

So, I got jailed. Well, I was protecting Drakyle and he's alive so I think it does not matter. Damn, we lost Sona. Darius is unstoppable now T.T. Anyone has information?

RIP Irelia and Sona... it's going to be a lot more difficult without you =/

That said, "only" 2 people died tonight, so provided no killer was blocked, it's safe to assume that Zoe did use up her only kill on the previous night. That's one fewer threat, but it also means that she'll be dishing out fake items like crazy, so be careful about you have guys, and rely on them only in a desperate situation.

Actually it would be pretty nice if Katarina stole fake items and got screwed by them, lol

Anyhow, thanks @Seal for this list as it allows us to have a clearer view of the situation at hand. It's not immediately useful since we're not allowed to roleclaim and unmask the maf players quickly, but it's still nice to have.