[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

@Corso Oh dear, we were partners all along? OMMMGGG Among us three of Bandle City, I was planning to claim first because I wanted to steer mafia away from killing me and win the game together with Bandle City, but I guess you took the spot first. To Lissandra, if you want to win, don't you dare block me and not let me poison intruders. To Town, visit me at your own risk, I won't roleblock anyone not now, not later. To Mafia, poison will be yours if you dare kill me. To Third Party (except fellow Bandle City), prepare to lose if you target me. ^^ Also, Lulu, don't claim yet ~

So, anyways, I'll trust your word and [Unvote] Dark Rogue, [Vote] Venus. I have absolutely no idea why you were the only one mentioned. Drakyle should be investigated, no doubt, as it heavily banks on Dark Rogue's innocence. Also, I should have listened to my weird gut feeling that Venus was acting TOO TOWNY, which is definitely uncharacteristic of him as town (even he admits it).

Current Role List:

Ionia + Demacia
Garen - Bodyguard / Bulletproof [DARK ROGUE]
Lux - Lightkeeper / Oracle
Jarvan - Jailer
Sona - Healer
Poppy - Blacksmith
Karma - Watcher [LORD DRAKYLE?]
Irelia - Vigilante
Ahri - Town Actress
Master Yi - Gunsmith

Noxus
Katarina - Thief
Darius - Poisoner (through Bleed)
Swain - Leader of Mafia [DEAD - MEGAGUN]
Draven - Mafia Apprentice [VENUS]

Freljold
Ashe - Slowdowner [DEAD - LYKOSHAND]
Lissandra - Roleblocker
Sejuani - Information Gatherer

Bandle City
Teemo - 50% Roleblocker / Bleeder [DIVERGENT]
Heimerdinger - Psychic / Snoop [CORSO]
Lulu - Roleblocker

New God
Zoe - 1x Vigilante / Fabricator

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I don't get lynched, sure. Hey ik this has nothing to do with the situation, but I think that if we keep roleclaiming the game will become boring, so lets avoid this until its necessary.

Goodness I'm seeing a mukload of posts right now. It seems my connection is lagging considerably. I apologize for any confusion caused by this :/

@Dark Rogue I'm not saying that I'm your friend or not your friend, you're supporting my innocence and I'm very glad for that, I just didn't know how you had this information and that's why I was suspicious.

But if Venus really is Draven, then my vote is clear.

[Unvote] Dark Rogue

[Eliminate] Venus

Role claims all across the board... you guys are making me sad with this sudden outburst on the first day. Who’s telling the truth? Time will tell... but your game master is quite upset

@Quinnox Well, best way for me to survive is to roleclaim, so to speak.

Also, I had a fun alternate idea in case I didn't roleclaim: (before the end of the day I'd say this)

"I just discovered a good solution to actually solving this game. It's something like a loophole. It only works if every townie visits me except Garen. If every townie visits me and Karma watches me, he'd easily know who among everyone is townie because mafia can basically not kill me because that'd waste a kill considering Sona is protecting me. That makes it easier for us to find mafia."

... then they all go and proceed to be poisoned and most die due to Sona being incapable of healing everybody and Bandle easily wins

@Myrmidon Divergent sorry on late response, I followed Dark Rogue and was only told he visited Alistair not if anyone visited Alistair too or if anyone visited Dark Rogue, that in mind since Corso is claiming Venus is Draven may as well put my vote on Venus, he is always a shifty sort anyway and if he isn't Draven we know TWO people that are suspects, Corso who would be a guaranteed mafia and dark rogue a likely one but since it would make no sense to out themselves that early as a mafia well I doubt Corso is lying.

[Unvote] Dark Rogue

[Eliminate] Venus

Guest Sparkin'

sigh

I also have a town role, which I'd reveal if Quinn didn't feel sad. Also, @Lord Drakyle, @Seal, @Alistair, @Dark Rogue, @sosobean, @Anti_Hero

I'm sorry for voting Dark Rogue BUT it was the only clue that I had found, please understand. My death will also be damaging for the town because of my role.

Also, remember to think twice before following a vote.

Corso claimed Heimerdinger, right?

Which is a joint of Psychic and Roleblocker.

Except there is a problem with your claim.

https://epicmafia.com/role/6422

This is the description of Psychic. Notice that they can't learn anyone's role?

Believe me, I'm town, and Corso is trying to incriminate me for some reason.

[Eliminate] Corso

@Myrmidon Divergent: I don't remember admitting to a statement like that

Also, you might want to think twice, because Corso might not be your friend.

Edited by Sparkin'

@Venus, if you are not mafia, then we will know who to lynch next. Btw, if Venus ends up being mafia, I'm not protecting Corso this night so Irelia, you can kill him if you want to.

EDIT: This is Heimer's role description: A brilliant yordle, he’s known to be one of the most esteemed and innovative inventors known. He loves mysteries and wishes to answer all of the hardest, unanswered questions the universe has to offer. He believes knowledge must be shared and devotes his life teaching it to those who desire it. Each night he visits someone and determines their role or whether they possess an item or not (50/50 on which he finds out), and if anyone visits him one of the bits of information he has gained is shared with them.

Edited by Dark Rogue

@Venus Oh I thought Psychic saw the role. My bad, Corso is actually the Rolecop for better wording then.

Nice try, but you don't make use of such a lame excuse to not roleclaim and saying that I have an important role which can potentially help town is such a clichè mafia-about-to-be-lynched move. And yes, you do look more towny when you're mafia and scummy when you're towny. 

@Dark Rogue How could you not protect such an important role lol? And that's mean for you to say Irelia can kill Corso :x We're helping you guys here, you know. 

Wow so much happened while i was away.

@Venus @Myrmidon Divergent i understand from what you said that third parties are alined with mafia?

why do you think that? i mean its true they win if either town or mafia is eliminated but there is no proof i'm with mafia.

[Eliminate] Corso his sudden defense of @Dark Rogue and trying to incriminate venus is suspicious.

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7

@Amine Chankey3ft7 Don't know if we're actually on the same page or not.

First off, I never said that the third parties are aligned with mafia? They never were and probably won't be, considering that it's better to support town at this stage. Second, I never accused you of being mafia. I don't think Venus did either, so don't know where you're getting that either.

... Thirdly, that kind of vote could have applied way back earlier, but we already know Corso is Heimerdinger and actually has evidence of Venus' guilt as he discovered Venus is Draven.

Ah, my apologies then, i misread your posts.

But Venus being Draven won't change my vote unfort, i just scrolled up and re-read Corso's post and i'm fairly sure he's innocent (i mean corso)