[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparkin'

So, they're being suspected for seeing the truth? I really don't see why's that.

I'd shoot Corso right now if I had a gun, but unfortunately I don't.

[Vote] Dark Rogue

@Myrmidon Divergent I'm really sorry I'm realizing just now that you've pinged me >.<

I'll be honest with you guys I'm having a lot of trouble following all that's been said and done so far. I don't even know who has the highest number of votes atm, Dark Rogue or Venus? I'm kinda lost.

Ok, so Corso claims to be Heimerdinger and to know that Venus is Draven. That sounds kinda believable, assuming Corso isn't lying?

Dark Rogue claims to be Garen, and to have protected me last night. Ok, that's really nice of him, but I still don't know how that gave him the knowledge that I'm not maf...? Maybe I'm just stupid.

Right now both Dark Rogue and Venus seem shady. Venus because of Corso's accusation, Dark Rogue because I don't know what the heck is going on around him.

So far I've voted for Dark Rogue, then changed to Venus after Corso's claim.

On the one hand I don't really feel like changing my vote again, on the other hand the way this lynch is being decided just doesn't feel right. I'm pretty sure someone is misleading us.

@Alistair Dark Rogue knows you are not mafia because he took on the bleeding status. You were supposed to be the one bleeding but since he protected you, it passed on to him. This means that it's impossible for you to have been mafia mainly because mafia would not let their own bleed.

Roughly 13 hours left until the voting phase is up.

Current Tally:

Venus (11 Votes) - Dark Rogue, Corso, Alistair, Myrmidon Divergent, Seal, Lord Drakyle, sosobean, Anti_Hero, Jace Stormkirk, YinYang9705, EndearingCharacterTrait

Dark Rogue (5 Votes) - Paul25, Hooligan, Greninja, Castiel101, Venus

Corso (1 Vote) - Amine Chankey3ft7

Not Voted (1):@Alphagar

Post Counts under 2+ posts: 

1/2 Posts: @Alphagar

0 Posts: None

If you were pinged it is because you have not voted or your post count is below 2 posts. ( @Alphagar )

Wasn't Alistair saved from that bleeding or poison in the Hospital Mafia game as well.

Woah, So it's going in the same way lol. : p I'm supposing this is not false atm.

Well, I'm not gonna vote anyone due to the controversies being occurred around here presently.

[Unvote] Dark Rogue (Newt)

Though, it's 70% chance of being Venus the Mafia. May change my mind later on

Ugh...Clash between Majority and Minority never stops X.X

Edited by Paul25
'Hospital' instead of 'Doctor'

Day One Lynching + Night Two

The sun rose and there was a lot to be discussed among the people of Runeterra. A lot of finger pointing and name claiming took place during this outburst due to the result of Ashe's and Swain's deaths. "How can we know he is innocent? I think it's all a sham! He's part of Noxus sieze him!" Lord Drakyle yelled pointing at Dark Rogue. Everyone began to back up Drakyle as they saw no one else to target and did not want to throw themselves into the spotlight, until Corso stepped forward. "I visited Venus last night and I figured out he is Draven! He's a Noxian! We must dispose of this devil at once!" he yelled. Slowly heads began turning believing Corso's argument more taking the heat off of Dark Rogue. Within what seemed like an instant, all eyes were on Venus.

"Tch. You guys are fools. Thinking those yordles are on your side? They'll do anything to be with the winners, the second they see you start to fall they're going to turn on you just you wait. Until next time," Venus winked at the crowd of people surrounding him, "Draven, out." He was struck down by Zoe (this is how I'm doing lynches even if Zoe dies she's gonna strike down the lynch victim, this does not mean she has/has not used her ability yet) and fell to the ground.

Venus is dead. He was Draven, the Star of Noxus

-------------------------------------

Night Two has begun! PM me your night actions via Discord @Quinn#9890 or on the forums here. You have 24 hours to submit your night action, once all actions are submitted and performed I will tell you the result privately. There is to be no posting during the night phase.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as ???

4. Jace Stormkirk as ???

5. Myrmidon Divergent as ???

6. Greninja as ???

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as ???

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as ???

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Vote Tally:
Venus (14 Votes)
 - Dark Rogue, Corso, Alistair, Myrmidon Divergent, Seal, Lord Drakyle, sosobean, Anti_Hero, Jace Stormkirk, YinYang9705, EndearingCharacterTrait, Paul25, Alphagar, Amine Chankey3ft7

Dark Rogue (4 Votes) - Hooligan, Greninja, Castiel101, Venus

*Uncounted changed vote: Hooligan: Dark Rogue -> Venus

Sorry I didn't count it because I did state an hour but then fell asleep so this phase post is late but I'm taking my own time limit into consideration regardless.

*Important Notice Going Forward: Role Claims have been BANNED to keep this game less claim and end fast. Good luck!

Also many people seem to have confusion regarding the bodyguard. When the bodyguard chooses a target all actions directed to who he protected will go to him instead.

Day Two

The sun disappeared as darkness fell, no moon rose tonight only the faint twinkle of the stars guided our champions in this eventful night. What was to come would shock many of our players.

"Hm... how befuddling!" Corso said to himself analyzing the events of the day. This can only mean one thing! I must learn who this character is! As Corso stepped outside in the late hours of the night to try and observe his target, he was met by strange sounds disrupting the silence. "What... what is this? Back you dirty ape!!! Back!" he cried out to the darkness. This did nothing for him however, the sound of a scream pierced the silence as Corso fell to the ground. His killer was neither seen nor heard by anybody else.

On the other side of Runeterra, Myrmidon Divergent was getting ready to hide for any potential attackers, "Never underestimate the power of the scout's code!" he said to himself. Giggling at the thought of poisoning his visitors, he sat waiting. This Bandle Scout was not expecting what was coming however. Standing still he was an easy target for his predator, and instantly he was murdered. Myrmidon Divergent fell quickly and with no trace of his killer. "Tch, you got what was coming to you there," his killer said. (This is not a league quote don't try to dissect this at all).

The night wasn't over with these two deaths however, one more would fall tonight. Who would it be? The killer was readying to strike, and found their target. Hooligan was just finishing infusing his newly crafted blade with the power of Wuju. On his way out of his tent, he was struck with an instant blow and fell to the ground. "W... What...? Why..." he tried to say with his last breath. As he bled out, Hooligan lie there wondering how his killer could have done such a thing.

Corso has been killed. He was Heimerdinger, the Genius.

Myrmidon Divergent has been killed. He was Teemo, the Bandle Scout.

Hooligan has been killed. He was Master Yi, the Swordsmith.

Day Two has begun! Discuss the night and results with all players and decide on your target for lynching. When you have made your decision please type in bold "[Vote] Name]." You have 48 hours to cast your votes, once all votes are submitted the day will end with the one who had the most votes meeting an unfortunate demise.

Player List

Quinnox (Game Moderator)

1. Alistair as ???

2. LykosHand as Ashe, the Avarosan [Killed N1]

3. Hooligan as Master Yi, the Swordsmith [Killed N2]

4. Jace Stormkirk as ???

5. Myrmidon Divergent as Teemo, the Bandle Scout [Killed N2]

6. Greninja as ???

7. Castiel101 as ???

8. Dark Rogue as ???

9. sosobean as ???

10. Anti_Hero as ???

11. Corso as Heimerdinger, the Genius [Killed N2]

12. Megagun as Swain, the Commander [Killed N1]

13. YinYang9705 as ???

14. Alphagar as ???

15. Venus as Draven, the Star of Noxus [Lynched D1]

16. Amine Chankey3ft7 as ???

17. Seal as ???

18. Lord Drakyle as ???

19. Paul25 as ???

20. EndearingCharacterTrait as ???

Edited by Quinnox

Thats bad. I was going to protect Corso but I got roleblocked. However, mafia cannot roleblock, so that means the third party is against us. 

Thanks Sona for healing me.

Btw, I understood Quinn message wrong. She did not say I got the bleeding for protecting Alistair. She only said I got attacked, sorry. That means we do not know if Alistair is mafia or not.