[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lord Drakyle if Jace is telling the truth, then he isn't Zoe, which is a good thing for him because that mechanically increases the chances for him to be Irelia, a potentially very valuable ally. It would make sense to not vote for him.

However that's only valid with the premise that Jace is telling the truth. He could be a maf trying to save his hide, in which case the real Irelia would certainly counter him by saying they were responsible for Mega's death.

all of this without claiming of course because remember kids, we can't do that anymore

@Jace Stormkirk I see, well i don't see a reason not to believe you for now

Greninja was not the only one who did not vote for Venus so i dont really get why @Dark Rogue wants him lynched.

Suspicious!

I'll give you a chance to defend yourself, dark rogue

Edited by Amine Chankey3ft7

@Amine Chankey3ft7

You already know I'm town, and if you think it was a fakeclaim, you can see I was the first one to vote for Venus. If I was mafia I wouldn't start a bandwagon on one of my comrades.

But just to be clear, the ones who didn't vote for venus were: Greninja, Hooligan, Castiel, Venus.

Hooligan changed his voted, even if it did not count, and died.

Castiel is a new player, so he probably got confused. (There is the chance he is mafia too.)

Venus, well... you know already.

The only one left is Greninja.

I find Dark Rogue's logic rather sound. We know he's most likely a townie, so I'm willing to give his arguments some credit. Of course it's all just theories; there are many reasons why Greninja could have been unwilling to vote for Venus... being maf is indeed one of them.

I want to hear more from you @Greninja, so I'm choosing to pressure you a little with this:

[Eliminate] Greninja

This vote can obviously still change depending on what happens.

I didn't have the time to change my vote.

At that time, I found Dark Rogue to be suspicious when I came back, there were all this theories and the day phase nearing a close so I didn't change my vote. I'm surely not a mafia or anyone that is dangerous or a hindrance.