[END - Town Win] League of Legends Mafia - The Noxians Attack!

Quinn

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, he said that he has information, thus making him being targeted by the mafia. Remember what happened to Amine at the Hospital Mafia Game? I just wanted him to reveal the information he has, but if he does not want to, no problem.

Dark Rogue is bleeding and I know who he visited last dunno what he was doing with them but if he dies we may never know so he may as well tell us to show why we need him alive and I never liked being quiet when I have info

Karma, the Watcher of Ionia. That is my role, Alistair, you were visited by Dark Rogue dunno what he was doing as evidently nothing you seem to have noticed to have happened to you but he is now bleeding so since he might die and I don't like being quiet on info yeah there ya go. now ya know.

EDIT: ping @Alistair

Edited by Lord Drakyle

Oh really? Roleclaiming at the first day is so boring T.T

I do not want to roleclaim, but believe me, Alistair is not mafia and neither am I. But that does not mean Alistair is not third party, this I'm not able to know.

Edited by Dark Rogue

Well, if I say how I know Alistair is not mafia I would be roleclaiming, and I do not want to do that. But I'll give you a hint: My role does not gather information. And I'm town.

I think if you check the role list and connect the information you just got you may be able to discover what role I am.

Crap, I think I'll be targeted this night, goodbye, cruel world. T.T

@Lord Drakyle that's interesting. I don't know what Dark Rogue was up to when he visited me since I haven't received any information about it, but I believe his visit and his bleeding are 2 completely unrelated events. Assuming he's telling the truth, he must have been visited by Darius before or after visiting me.

@Dark Rogue I agree with both your statements: you're probably not mafia (otherwise you wouldn't be bleeding) and I'm not either; however I legit don't see which role could have given you such knowledge, if you really don't gather information... maybe I'm just blind though.

Can someone out me up to date? I had a few busy days and don't even know the role list yet (soon I will read them, I promise)

I just read the one role that influenced me... And the irony 

@LykosHand I visited you but you slowed me down, making my action to fail because you were already dead.

Of course no one can confirm what I said and I might seem suspicious because i visited the dead lykos but I should have been the only person affected by Ashe 

Guest Sparkin'

...Huh.

At this rate, I'm willing to bet everyone has an information to share. 

I'll start voting now then, carefully.

So far, we've learned that Alistair is innocent, Dark Rogue is innocent and Lord Drakyle is innocent. Those are our three confirmed innocent players.

Then, obviously that helps narrowing down who's not

[Vote] EndearingCharacterTrait

Voting because it's the post with the least information that I found. 

Summary of Roles:

Ionia + Demacia
Garen - Bodyguard / Bulletproof
Lux - Lightkeeper / Oracle
Jarvan - Jailer
Sona - Healer
Poppy - Blacksmith
Karma - Watcher [LORD DRAKYLE]
Irelia - Vigilante
Ahri - Town Actress
Master Yi - Gunsmith

Noxus
Katarina - Thief
Darius - Poisoner (through Bleed)
Swain - Leader of Mafia [DEAD - MEGAGUN]
Draven - Mafia Apprentice

Freljold
Ashe - Slowdowner [DEAD - LYKOSHAND]
Lissandra - Roleblocker
Sejuani - Information Gatherer

Bandle City
Teemo - 50% Roleblocker / Bleeder
Heimerdinger - Psychic / Snoop
Lulu - Roleblocker

New God
Zoe - 1x Vigilante / Fabricator

Is this a right summarization, Quinn? @Quinnox

Considering the night phase's events, we can conclude that there are 9 town and 9 non-town players right now. This means that we have 50% chance of actually not targetting town players and it becomes a greater chance with the events this phase, so we're good with lynching.

I made a wrong assumption. I think Irelia might be responsible for that kill on Megagun and I have a feeling I know who that is, but I won't reveal it since it's mainly my gut feeling.

Here are my reads thus far:
Definite Town: 
Lord Drakyle [claimed Karma; seems genuine]
Likely Town: 
Dark Rogue [claimed Town; visited Alistair; think I know what his role is]
Maybe Town: 
Anti_Hero [soft claimed a visiting role; seems genuine]
Venus [acting town-ish; seems to work with the Town]
Alistair [Dark Rogue says he's innocent; could be third party]
Unsure Town: 
Amine [claims ECT is not mafia but says he might be TP; not sure how he knows this; worth looking into]
Endearing Character Trait [softclaims a visiting role; claims innocent?]
Null:
Most of everyone

That said, along with me, that removes a lot of possibilities though it's highly likely a few of those in my reads are actually third party. For now [Vote] Paul25. My gut feeling tells me this one will produce good information if I follow this vote.

@Myrmidon Divergent due to you including information that I’m not allowed to confirm (you stating Drakyle as a role while he is still alive and it hasn’t been revealed) everything you put there is correct. But I’ll say the general roles for each champion you listed are correct

Guest Sparkin'

I think saying that you have a visiting role doesn't mean you're innocent, because every role available visits, regardless of mafia or not. Draven was the only that couldn't visit, but now, with Swain's death, he/she can visit too. But anyways...

Amine said that ECT can't be mafia, but could be third party. By what I see, all the third-party roles are evil, or to say, anti-town, with the only exception being Bandle City.

Though they aren't exactly town, they just win with anyone.

Thanks to Dive's list, should be possible to understand better the roles. However...the list itself contradicts Dark Rogue and lil' Amine Chankey.

giphy_s.gif

"There's only one role that can know whether someone is mafia or not!"

According to this list, there's one role that can say whether someone is mafia or not. And that's the Psychic, which is aligned with Bandle City. However, that's the only role that can do that

To understand better, Dark Rogue claimed that Alistair wasn't mafia, to clear a little suspicion that Dive had on him. We've let him slip.

And now that I have put my single vote on ECT, Amine has appeared, claiming that ECT wasn't mafia.

One of them is lying, because there's only one investigative role, and that's not aligned with town, but with Bandle City.

Now, which one is lying is the question.

I'll believe Amine, because the suspicion was towards ECT, and while Dark Rogue claimed to have himself get away.

[Eliminate] Dark Rogue

Of course, all of this is based on Dive's role list.