[Epilogue] Chronicles of the Onyx Arcade Mafia [Town Win]

Daniel Blackworth

@Hooligan in the roles listing it had a link showing where the roles each players name has was chosen from, one of those roles in that list of possibilities we might have in this game is fabricator I believe? they basically give you a fake weapon. which will backfire and kill you if you try use it, there is another role who can rig a weapon you have to backfire.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... it seems there are either multiple roleblockers or roles where visiting them results in nothing. I visited Alphagar and was blocked.

We have no idea whether there's a fabricator/gunsmith there is at least one here that's clear. If you use that gun @Hooligan think very carefully about your target, if it's real you will want to make sure you don't kill us in the town.

As for Venus getting information, maybe his role allows him to ask Dive a question about the game (that doesn't like overpower/break everything) and he gains that information to share with us? How else would he know there's no cult unless he's third party himself... hmmm

Edited by Quinnox
Changed to an @ for Hooligan

@Quinnox Another possibility one I don't want to be the truth is that he is the fabricator, knows he never visited hooligan and therefore knows the gunsmith exists and gave hooligan a gun, another reason why he wouldn't want to say how he can confirm.

EDIT: PING @YinYang9705

Edited by Lord Drakyle

@Lord Drakyle That is true but due to his response to my post, we know that's ruled out now. Unless he's lying but I don't think he is so he's most likely a townie with a valuable role making him an easy target for the mafia. If we have a protector they may want to save him tonight

Just now, Quinnox said:

@Lord Drakyle That is true but due to his response to my post, we know that's ruled out now. Unless he's lying but I don't think he is so he's most likely a townie with a valuable role making him an easy target for the mafia. If we have a protector they may want to save him tonight

maybe but it would also mean mafia if they have a fabricator find it pointless to give out fake guns as we would know with the gunsmith dead only fake guns will ever be received

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:

maybe but it would also mean mafia if they have a fabricator find it pointless to give out fake guns as we would know with the gunsmith dead only fake guns will ever be received

Also true... Since we don't really know what minds behind mafia we're up against we can't truly predict the route that they take. Yin could be a sane detective too that can be a possibility.

I think at least 4 have said their actions failed, but just 2 said more specifically that they were 'blocked.'

2 blockers seems reasonable; the others' failed actions probably occurred under different circumstances. I can't say for sure what those circumstances were though

No info from my perspective as well...

And I'm just commenting here to meet my post requirement as I've got no clear evidence of any suspicious person.

And oh my, We've already lost two towns including me, and fortunately a Mafia on 1st night at least.

By the way, Seems like Hooligan has got a gun, which is likely going to help us or maybe not in case it's fake. 

Ok so Megagun has an info although if it was me i would prolly compared jace or hooligan to amber cuz they have a clear alignment. Well at least depending on the outcome we will know alignment of at least two people today.

As for info on my side... I don't think I have anything relevant right now.

UPDATE

You have around 24 hours left this phase (there is a good chance of an extension given to give opportunity to voting). Do remember that you are required to post at least twice this phase and vote for someone.

Vote Tally:

Venus [1] - Venus
Not voted yet [19] - Megagun, Dark Rogue, Quinnox, Yinyang9705, EndearingCharacterTrait, Lord Drakyle, Corso, Hooligan, Roswell, Sosobean, Sailboat, Paul25, Digital Amber, Jace Stormkirk, LykosHand, Greninja, HongaarseBeer, Seal, Alphagar

Post Tally:

Lord Drakyle - 16
Hooligan - 10
Venus - 8
Roswell - 7
Dark Rogue - 5
Yinyang9705 - 4
Quinnox - 4
Megagun - 3
EndearingCharacterTrait - 2
Paul25 - 1
Seal - 1
Sosobean - 1
Alphagar - 1
LykosHand - 1
Sailboat - 1
Corso - 0
HongaarseBeer - 0
Greninja - 0
Digital Amber - 0
Jace Stormkirk - 0

@Seal @Paul25 @Alphagar You must complete post requirements today (2 posts and vote) or risk replacement/modkill.

Due to the absence of any other information, and the fact that they'll be modkilled if they don't speak more anyway, I'm voting for Seal so that they'll actually contribute. The quietness may also be starting to get suspicious, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

[Eliminate] Seal

I do find it slightly odd that Venus voted for themselves, given that they're claiming survivor, but I can believe it's just to keep out of the vote (which, admittedly, is kinda off as-is, as survivor kinda benefits more from helping a side to end the game quicker, but w/e).  

Guest Sparkin'

As a survivor, it's better if I keep myself out of any fight that the three factions have. Joining any side would result in another side killing me, meaning that I won't survive.

What better way to survive is there than not to fight?