Hospital Mafia Game [Game Over - Town Wins]

Anti_Hero

I think by bodyguard, Paul meant the pseudo Jailer, aka the ICU Doctor. That's something I can believe, because I was indeed visited and blocked last night.

Maybe I'm too trusting, but Paul never fakeclaims afaik, so I think he really is the ICU Doc.

After this revelation, I'm going back to my original (and hopefully final) vote:

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber.

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace also claimed to have been blocked, so if it turns out Paul is telling the truth, it seems to me that only the angry nurse could have blocked him. Of course, he could be lying about being blocked, but I'm not sure what that would accomplish.

I'm debating whether or not I should unvote Paul. I chose him as my target somewhat haphazardly, and it seems like a bandwagon formed behind me all too easily. It's hard to believe the mafia didn't have a role in fueling that bandwagon. Ultimately, what I'm looking for is information, and I feel that I've gotten plenty today. So, for now...

[Unvote] Paul

[Eliminate] No one

I know it contradicts what I said earlier, but I don't believe anyone other than Paul could potentially accumulate enough votes this late in the day. mafia, if you really want Paul dead, you're going to have to add another of your own to the mix. of course, doing that would be incredibly suspicious.

If someone debates Paul's unofficial claim to be ICU I will likely reverse my unvote again. =p

Im gonna unvote him i guess since i have never known him to lie myself even as a host i never once saw him lie that said i don't think ICU sounds like the bodyguard type of role description and with 3-4 roles we could argue that he is saying he is he isn't helping us much and could be trying to avoid a specific answer and being contested or maybe wants to bait out all of them contesting that he could be their role who hold those 3-4 roles but either way since i have no proof of that and doubt i ever would.

[Unvote] paul25

[Eliminate] No One

I love how these votes are like lynch them! wait no actually don't lynch anyone....they aint spoke? LYNNNNNNCCHHHHH...they just spoke? oh ok all is forgiven no lynch.

May as well start the train myself as no one else will do it : P

[Eliminate] Lord Drakyle

How many of you will join me in this endeavour?

Damn...I don't want to vote No Lynch because that doesn't help us any...but aside from a random vote...I can't think of anything else...we just don't have enough info.

Edited by Alphagar
Fixed typos.

I think that Paul is telling the truth, because in every mafia game he never lied, so i'm convinced that he is a town. I'm sorry to have voted for you without any evidence :/

[Unvote] Paul25

[Eliminate] LykosHand

I have vote myself because i don't know who to vote atm.

Well, if everyones just vote for themselves it just won't do any good, and as Eviora said, we probably won't be able to gather 9 votes to another person this later in the day, so [Eliminate] No one

Guess we are back to zero T.T

Since this is only the beginning of the 1st day, I oughtn't to reveal my role too early.

And thanks for trusting me at least :) 

and Yeah, I'm one of those roles Ali, Evi and Drakyle.

I should have said this before, that's why I'm dumb.. :{ My apologies

Anyhow, I'm gonna get lynched by Mafias' or by the majority party this phase IMO.

I'll be updating my suspect list shortly as well.

If you guys want to finish a day earlier then say it's your definitive vote (the day will be over if the definitive votes would kill someone or make it impossible to lynch)

Mandatory posting and voting would be ignored

The definitive vote can't be changed during that day... This means if you say no lynch as definitive vote and new information comes that would make you vote someone, that would be impossible to do.

Enjoy the rest of the day 

Here it goes:

Jace, ECT, Drakyle (Probably) , Evi, Digital Amber, Alphagar, Mega (Probably), Lykos [Some of them may turn out to be a Mafia. Not so sure either way] Pls don't dislike me....

I'm doing this all so that we'll get at least something to lynch unlike rest of the games where I never really disclosed about my possible suspected Mafias'.

You've had enough of wins Mafia.

Edited by Paul25

Due to certain aspects of Digital's behavior, Evi has decided to change her vote again, even though it is pointless.

[Eliminate] DigitalAmber

I apologize for being so erratic, but by starting the lynch train on Paul, I gained valuable information. I believe it's safe to say that at least a few of the mafia are on the list of people who voted for Paul. Even if they back out now, it could easily to be to appear innocent because the lynch on Paul has become a clear no-go.

True, but we've almost learned a bit about some people who I now believe to be town. That narrows down my list of suspects. I'd say D1 was very productive thus far.

Incidentally, there's a fair chance the mafia will try to kill me tonight, so if anyone capable of protecting me can bring themselves to trust me, I would greatly appreciate the assistance.

Well I don't agree with the idea that someone is innocent just because they have never lied in the past. That said, I'll continue the lynch on Paul unless a better target arrives. Dislike my decision if you so choose, but logically someone who has yet to lie in the past may just have not had a proper reason to lie.

Well I won't argue more and straightly go on to lynch a possible Mafia of my choice.

[Eliminate] Digital Amber

I believe, This is all I've had gotten to say in the entire game.

and one more thing Towns, listen to me you mustn't forget about whom to lynch next phases. [Possibly unless you don't have much info] It's needless though....

Remember always, Honesty is the best policy

Day One ends and Night one beggins 

This day was buzzy, with all the votes flying...

But in the end the Hospital couldnt gather themselves together to eliminate someone. No one died

Night 1 Starts now - Conspiracy

Format: Voter - Vote History

Spoiler

Hooligan - Alistair - no one - Paul - Greninja - Hooligan

Digital Amber - No one - Paul - No one

Alistair - Digital Amber - Jace - Paul - Amber

Eviora - Paul - ECT - Paul - No one - Amber

Drakyle - Paul - No one - Drakyle

Jace - Paul - Alistair

Lykos - Paul - Lykos

Corso - Paul

Rogue - Paul - ECT - Paul - No one