Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

On 7/26/2017 at 1:21 PM, Paul25 said:

I think we should apologize :( 

According to Guidelines, we will get a warning point.. :[

I am sorry for making this thread off-topic! :o 

On 7/26/2017 at 1:22 PM, Shadowsusanoo said:

I am sorry for making this thread off-topic!

Just noticed this.  Don't worry, since neither of your started the off-topicness. The thread started turning into a trading thread a few pages back, unfortunately, though some people still occasionally seem to post things about interesting things they found in WT.

7 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Just noticed this.  Don't worry, since neither of your started the off-topicness. The thread started turning into a trading thread a few pages back, unfortunately, though some people still occasionally seem to post things about interesting things they found in WT.

Much relieved after this reply :) 

Thank you so much!

3 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Really... Thanks so much.

1 minute ago, Shadowsusanoo said:

Really... Thanks so much.

3 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

Much relieved after this reply :) 

Thank you so much!

Sorry I wasn't that clear when I first made the comment. :) 

Edited by seki108

Just now, gamsmash said:

Does anyone charitable soul have a azurill? I need it to pass belly drum to my slurpuff :( 

Sorry for this, but this thread does not have the function of asking for mons.

Please, just make a new topic, because this thread now just gets flooded with trade requests

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

Sorry for this, but this thread does not have the function of asking for mons.

Please, just make a new topic, because this thread now just gets flooded with trade requests

THANK YOU!  Someone else finally says something about it as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Got this fine lookin' Magnemite from Wondertrade! It has Pokerus AND it's Modest. I'm definitely gonna use it to put Pokerus on 'mons I hope to send out via Wondertrade! Also got a Tepig and a Drifloon, which I hope to breed and send out more of as soon as possible.

2017-08-21 (2).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks to whoever put this little guy up for trade!

DaxWLbf.png

I'd already completed the Litten event when it was added to the game, so I'd missed out on getting one until now. I'll take good care of him! ♥

Also, uh, sorry to anyone who's gotten like five identical Kecleons or Swinubs from me at this point? I may not have thought through how often that would happen on Wonder Trade with Reborn's comparatively small playerbase.

• Like 1

@Karna this thread is for wondertrades if you wish to set up s trade go through main forum or actually WT it for something

@LostInTheSauce I think that would be a good idea for any decent ones remember we have a small community using WT so wouldn't do over a box of them or wait until the breeding guild does it's WT event . I'm sure that somebody will be happy to receive them

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Wonder trade is awesome I got bulbasaur  and (green) shiny Krookodile lvl 72 which I wonder traded back.

I also got early in the game low leveled Onix which I wanted and Ursaring. Want to thank Jess, Manuel, Leynette, Lille and many other who contribute to wonder trading. 🙂

If you see mons from Sneaky Hand it's me zelazko. I wonder traded few shinies and charjabug, Will wonder trade totodile, bullbasaur, nidoran ♂  and if game allows dratini and larvitar as soon as I get ditto. When you get ditto when you get 7th badage? I just battled Coreny suicider.

1.jpg.ea137f0127c8640619f0a9d79f626846.jpg

2.jpg

Ursaring Lillie.jpg

marill jess.png

onix manuel.png

1.jpg

bulbasaur lynettte.jpg

2.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2018 at 2:43 AM, Aegisth said:

Does anyone have a Nincada, Smeargle, or Chatot egg they're willing to give away?

3 minutes ago, Celestial Fire said:

does anyone have a good shiny aegislash

This is a place to share things you've gotten during WT please create or comment on the other multiple threads offer specified trades in future reference

Celestial Fire PM please to set up a trade possibly