Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

11 hours ago, S.paul said:
  • Just look on the ev/iv info :D 

• For example:Hp-0/31

• Here 0 is the ev

• And 31 is the iv

So the ev is 0 because it is level 1 and has no exp yet? And IV is the max that stat can get atm?

1 hour ago, Alphagar said:

So the ev is 0 because it is level 1 and has no exp yet? And IV is the max that stat can get atm?

IV is the pokemon "gene" values. It can be 0-31, 31 being the best.

EV is the values you get from training. Defeating specific pokemon (level doesn't matter) will yield specific EVs. 252 in one stat is maximum.

IVs and EVs determine your pokemon's stats, which are mostly important for competitive play, since you might be looking to KO the opponent in 1 or 2 hits.

So in a wonder trade I got a Lv 100 Swampert with Pokerus. Yeah its moves were Tackle, Mud Bomb, Sludge Wave, and Surf. I am not sure how to tell if the pokemon is hacked or not but stay clear of its original trainer who I got this Pokémon, his in-game name is  Miralie. Just a Heads up.

11 hours ago, T James T said:

So in a wonder trade I got a Lv 100 Swampert with Pokerus. Yeah its moves were Tackle, Mud Bomb, Sludge Wave, and Surf. I am not sure how to tell if the pokemon is hacked or not but stay clear of its original trainer who I got this Pokémon, his in-game name is  Miralie. Just a Heads up.

How is that suspicious of being hacked at all?  It's easy to get a mon to level 100 via rare candy (especially with how much money Grand Hall Trainers give in 16), Pokerus is easy to get on WT, and all the moves are legal and currently obtainable.  Even if it's 6IV and fully EV trained, it's not incredibly hard to obtain.  Basically, the 'heads up' is unneeded here.  Somebody probably just let out a mon they were not using anymore or something of the like.

Edited by seki108

On 12/17/2016 at 10:40 PM, Erinyes said:

I was talking about pokemon you won't ever use. (0iv etc.) Nothing wrong with 5iv bidoofs. 

I'm pretty new to this and only send mons back, when I think the other person is trolling. Like a lvl 13 rattata with bad iv I got the other day. If those are meant as serious trades, I won't re-send and hold those rattata dear from now on xD

Also sometimes I get good mons of the same kind from one person and want to share it with others, bc I don't think someone who sends more of the same pokemon meant them to go to one person alone. 

I sent out a bunch or rats and whatnot while breeding for a good female one

On 12/18/2016 at 7:06 AM, Erinyes said:

Thats true. So you guys actually don't care if you get trash mons?

Different IVs for lotto and lf your a breeder and don't have access to that mon yet it comes in handy

46 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Different IVs for lotto and lf your a breeder and don't have access to that mon yet it comes in handy

i think you meant trainer id's,  but anyway yeah even though it sucks over half is bidooff/rattata etc. you can get some really neat gems in there in new mons and good iv ones.

6 minutes ago, dicsoupcan said:

i think you meant trainer id's,  but anyway yeah even though it sucks over half is bidooff/rattata etc. you can get some really neat gems in there in new mons and good iv ones.

Yeah i messed up while typing I noticed the iv was ID but I missed I put IV for IDs lol

Whenever I am breeding I woder trade out all the 4/5 IV spares and release anything bad IV'd I get

well i start wondertrading with 3 iv's usually but i do like to keep some better ones when looking for particular kinds of mons so i do not have to rely on wondertrades. i trade away like 90% 4 iv mons and 20%ish 5 iv mons because weird enough i barely get 5 iv mons. i either get 4 iv mons or they skip right to 6 iv's.

• 3 weeks later...