Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

Here I am, sending torchics, bulbasaurs, squirtles and many 4-6IV pokemon, what do I get in return? Patrat, lillipup, numel, noibat, mareep etc. Just as I'm about to quit, the last one gives me a Pokerus infected Foongus.. Faith restored! Following this I got like 6 more! I love some people here!:D

PS. I'll be sending Torchic, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander and piplup breeders as and when I can get the time. I'd like suggestions for Pokemon to send out as well.

• Upvote 1

Soooo does Ame actually wondertrade with a profile with the ID 00000 or did I receive a hacked mon o.O

Also:

Dear whoever has a playthrough with MC Cack. Lucario is my favourite pokemon and I love you for letting me have one so early in the game, I hope the snivy that you got was a good one

16 minutes ago, Jinan B said:

Soooo does Ame actually wondertrade with a profile with the ID 00000 or did I receive a hacked mon o.O

Most of the event Pokemon come with a Trainer ID of 00000. It's not a hacked Pokemon.

On 12/4/2016 at 8:22 PM, lee289 said:

How do I wonder trade in game? I don't know where the option is for it.

You can only jave legit pokemon in your party if not u can't wondertrade check availability list if a pokemon is in question

it' under trade in the pokegear

Edited by StarryDreamerKitten

Hey people! It's been a while since I last posted here (about 2 years I think). Well...the thing is ,I love wonder trades!, and I feel like giving someting special to the trading community of Reborn :D .

However...I need to ask first, am I able to wonder trade a Gible and/or a Goomy?

I haven't played Episode 16 yet so I don't know if these pokemon exist in game. I know they didn't earlier. 

BUT! My pokemon are 100% Legit! c:

I actually won them on a tournament held in here (Back when this site was called www.pokemonreborn.com :S

So yeah...any help is very appreciated.

Edited by Vlado Vladimir

6 hours ago, Vlado Vladimir said:

I need to ask first, am I able to wonder trade a Gible and/or a Goomy?

Gible no, because it's an unreleased mon - if you have it on your party, the Wonder Trade option will not show up.

I think Goomy is able though :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2017 at 6:40 PM, hungrynarwhal said:

Someone wondertraded this shiny steelix away to me. Thanks, Minmey!steelix.png.9ccaf0915d72cdd12f26bacf099bc8c9.png

I honestly don't remember trading that, but I guess I did (It has my OT and ID No, so I at least bred it).  No problem, I guess.

2 hours ago, U-M said:

I'm in the process of emptying out 2 full boxes worth of 3-4 IV Torchics (Including a Shiny), Shellos, Shuppet, extra shinies, and 3-5 IV durants.

i need a torchic. how can i get it?

3 hours ago, Abnv AY said:

i need a torchic. how can i get it?

I already emptied the torchics, but I can breed you another. PM me when you're on sometime tomorrow. (I'm in the US) 

I am giving you a brief description on how you can battle or trade with other players...

1. Go to your pokegear

2. Select online play

3.Register your username

4.After the registration is complete, click on login and then enter your username and password

Now for battle,click on battle and then select challenge or wait for challenge

Now enter anyone's id whom you want to challenge or wait for challenge so other players can send you challenge

Now for trade,,click on trade and then select request trade or wait for request

Now enter anyone's id whom you want to request for trade or wait for request so other players can send you trade requests...

Note:Click means your enter key.

5 minutes ago, S.paul said:

I am giving you a brief description on how you can battle or trade with other players...

1. Go to your pokegear

2. Select online play

3.Register your username

4.After the registration is complete, click on login and then enter your username and password

Now for battle,click on battle and then select challenge or wait for challenge

Now enter anyone's id whom you want to challenge or wait for challenge so other players can send you challenge

Now for trade,,click on trade and then select request trade or wait for request

Now enter anyone's id whom you want to request for trade or wait for request so other players can send you trade requests...

Note:Click means your enter key.

ok i'll trade torchic once i reached nearest poke center. gonna ping you soon.