Wonder Trade Sharing

Marcello

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

This is a place to share things you've gotten during WT please create or comment on the other multiple threads offer specified trades in future reference

Celestial Fire PM please to set up a trade possibly

I tried to battle last night and it didn't not work so i'm wondering if trades still work.

Edited by Celestial Fire

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Dani89 said:

hi, i start the game from the beginning and i asking if someone could trade a beldum and a gible with me but i dont have any decente pokemon for the trade.

thanks

This area is to share what you received randomly through WT Make a new thread or comment on one of the giveaways

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 5:18 AM, The FiRE of AcE said:

I'm giving away Mimikyus as I'm breeding one with great IV's. Hopefully you guys enjoy it, they'll have at least perfect IV's in either HP, attack, defense, and/or speed so far.

I think i received one of yours yesterday then ? 

Thanks to you, or to the person who gave it, i already adopted and trained it ! I hope it will help me with the new episode.

Nice shinies by the way !

Mimikyu.png

• 4 months later...

I'm new to Wonder Trade mechanic, tried it 2 times. One yesterday and one a few minutes ago.

Both times, I get a Level 1 Pokemon.

Does it set both Pokemon to Level 1 and Delete all their more advanced moves before giving it to the other player? or was I actually traded a Level 1 Pokemon two times?

2 hours ago, LolisRcomfy said:

I'm new to Wonder Trade mechanic, tried it 2 times. One yesterday and one a few minutes ago.

Both times, I get a Level 1 Pokemon.

Does it set both Pokemon to Level 1 and Delete all their more advanced moves before giving it to the other player? or was I actually traded a Level 1 Pokemon two times?

Level 1 Pokemon most trade away breedjects as it's easier to release a bad IV Pokemon then one with decent IVs though some people will flood it when trying to do the Dex quest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I tried the Wonder Trade thing for fun. I dropped in my Shiny Swadloon and got...

Lvl 15 Bellsprout. Not bad as I kinda have been looking for one, but I accidentally always make it faint before I can capture it xD

Bellsprout.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey, so im restarting this game and playing for the fourth time, but this time id like a custom team instead of collecting weird Pokemon at the start so if y'all can help me get started that'd be great

so im looking for 

Alolan Vulpix holding an ice stone

Honedge

Elekid holding a magmarizer

feebas holding a prism scale

Larvesta

i know its alot to ask but if someone can trade me these that would be awesome