Reborn Hardcore Party System Guide

Dreamy

The path I took with Victoria as my member for no item set mode was Florinia, thenjoy Blake, then Sirius, and the Victoria vs Solaris. I know Julia can handle Solaris very well, but this gauntlet is meant to challenge your skills like a strategy game where every move counts. And no Surrender does not equal a game over if you are curious.

And yeah, I've been working on battle formats outside of the norm in Pokemon like that maison revamp based around the party system.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods

Update:

Beat the Mansion sequence, (took down Sirius as Julia so was able to go into Solaris with my own team quite healthy) and then Ceil was comparatively tame (and the first alternate fight I've done in a while) so I now have Fly and am back in the City! Haven't had time to explore around and do stuff yet, and I need sleep, but I did go around and get pictures for Julia and Florina, as well as all of the hidden mons that have been reported but had no pictures for yet. We have over half of them now!

Also went and checked the secret tutor with the new party members, but Aya, Cal, Julia and Florina seem to not get any moves from him (or it's bugged?)

• 1 month later...

I have deafeted the fake corey and found only 5 mons(including croagunk),if i dont find the rest by the time i have to leave reborn,will the rest of the mons join aya or will i lose them?

• Global Mods
18 hours ago, Pozyher said:

I have deafeted the fake corey and found only 5 mons(including croagunk),if i dont find the rest by the time i have to leave reborn,will the rest of the mons join aya or will i lose them?

I think they only join aya if you've found either none at all, or only croagunk, so if you have 5 I don't think the rest will join Aya. not sure if any of them become unobtainable or if they're all still around.

And sorry for not really updating the guide with more info. after finishing the current version of hardcore and the chamber of memories, I haven't really had the time or drive to wander round talking to everyone multiple times with different characters to find more hidden mons.

15 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

I think they only join aya if you've found either none at all, or only croagunk, so if you have 5 I don't think the rest will join Aya. not sure if any of them become unobtainable or if they're all still around.

And sorry for not really updating the guide with more info. after finishing the current version of hardcore and the chamber of memories, I haven't really had the time or drive to wander round talking to everyone multiple times with different characters to find more hidden mons.

Hopefully i can still search for them after returning to reborn.thanks for letting me know