Reborn Hardcore Party System Guide

Dreamy

I remember getting a Jumpluff as Fern from one of the Dumpsters in Beryl Ward. I don't remember which one and I'm not on a computer so I can't take a screenshot :P If I remember correctly theres only like 3 dumpsters there anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Ooh also, I remember getting something as Cal in Apophyll... I honestly don't remember what it was, but it was from a girl in the same room as Nurse Joy.

Edited by whomst'd've'n't

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Global Mods
3 hours ago, whomst'd've'n't said:

I remember getting a Jumpluff as Fern from one of the Dumpsters in Beryl Ward. I don't remember which one and I'm not on a computer so I can't take a screenshot :P If I remember correctly theres only like 3 dumpsters there anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Ooh also, I remember getting something as Cal in Apophyll... I honestly don't remember what it was, but it was from a girl in the same room as Nurse Joy.

Thank you! With this, the 'guide' officially has it's first hidden pokemon data! (I was expecting overworld sprites so I would've been terrible at finding these, though I guess some still might be)

(we'll also ignore that the first hidden pokemon to come to the guide had to be handed to me on a silver platter by the mod creator)

Hopefully over time we can get the other characters sections up to the level that Ferns is now at, if you pretend Fern has a specific location and a screenshot of where to find him...

I have an urge that Kiki may give Victoria a mon, but I just got past this part, so I'll grab a backup and play as Victoria and try to talk with her as many times as possible to check this out unless Commander wants to tell us if there's a mon there or not.

8 minutes ago, Yune said:

Victoria:

Fan of Victoria in Onyx: Hitmonchan
Girl outside Apophyll entrance after Solaris: Meditite

Adding pictures for Victoria's Hidden Mon at Onyx and Victoria's Hidden mon at Apophyll Academy

Also, plot twist: All Kiki's mons (Machamp, Toxicroak, Hitmonlee, Scrafty, Lucario and Gallade) goes to Victoria after she passes, I just noticed that when I opened the PC to check the mons.

14 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

it stramge even after victoria final defeat so far like the one in devon corp she does have a togekiss when i fought hr but it not in the the party syteam.  was there a mess up?

Yeah...if you guys really, really want me to add it in, I can use the NPC in HCHQ to add those Pokemon in since I kind of forgot to edit a little event to add them. But yeah, it was a slight mess up.

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Yune said:

Fern:
Skye in Onyx after beating Fern: Cherubi
Beggar in Beryl: Jumpluff

Victoria:
Fan of Victoria in Onyx: Hitmonchan
Girl outside Apophyll entrance after Solaris: Meditite

5 hours ago, HUEnd said:

Adding pictures for Victoria's Hidden Mon at Onyx and Victoria's Hidden mon at Apophyll Academy

Also, plot twist: All Kiki's mons (Machamp, Toxicroak, Hitmonlee, Scrafty, Lucario and Gallade) goes to Victoria after she passes, I just noticed that when I opened the PC to check the mons.

Thanks! Added the info into the guide. (@HUEnd the two pics you provided were the same, so I just grabbed my own for the one at the academy =) 

Are there any other team updates for Victoria from fighting her?

( Also does getting Kiki's pokemon give her two scrafty's and two gallades?)

Edited by DreamblitzX

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, baldr said:

Fern is in one of the Peridot Alleys.

fern.thumb.png.8daeda0bdfd3442972bb5ecb665a947f.png

fern2.thumb.png.6d064ced60cabfe1cb885d2a339cd4a1.png

Thanks for the specifics, this has been missing for a while. can you confirm that he's available as soon as the party system is usable?

• Developers
1 minute ago, DreamblitzX said:

Thanks for the specifics, this has been missing for a while. can you confirm that he's available as soon as the party system is usable?

No I cannot. I'm long past that point.

• Global Mods
14 hours ago, espeon860 said:

he's available after takling to johnathen after beating julia

good to have this confirmed =).

1 hour ago, Yune said:

Cain is first available right after finishing Yureyu HQ.

thanks for this, slowly but surely the info here is getting more complete

• Global Mods
On 02/07/2017 at 1:14 AM, espeon860 said:

i think victoria gets heracross after we fight her before kiki

10 hours ago, espeon860 said:

shelly gets a vivillion venomoth and scolipede after defeating blake at ametrine mountain 

Much appreciated!

okay this one will be a long one 

aya is available after she was captured by team meator and when you beat charlotte she has dragalge venasaur. tentacruel, gengar, nidoqueen, and drapion in her main party and she has in her pc seviper and muk

cal has magmortar, arcanine, medicham, charizard darmanitan, and blaziken in the main party and in the pc infernape, typlosion and delphox

julia has electrode, aggron, rotam (fan form for some reason) magnetzone, elektross, and heloisk in her main party and in the pc bronzong, chinchou emolga, two voltrobs, blitzel, eletrike, stunfisk, and plusle.

and florina has cradily, hippowdown, steelix, ferrothorn, breloom and tropious in the main party and in the pc cacturne, torterra, gourgiest, maractus, whimsicott and carnivine

phew that alot of infomation not sure where the hidden mons are so sorry

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, espeon860 said:

okay this one will be a long one 

aya is available after she was captured by team meator and when you beat charlotte she has dragalge venasaur. tentacruel, gengar, nidoqueen, and drapion in her main party and she has in her pc seviper and muk

cal has magmortar, arcanine, medicham, charizard darmanitan, and blaziken in the main party and in the pc infernape, typlosion and delphox

julia has electrode, aggron, rotam (fan form for some reason) magnetzone, elektross, and heloisk in her main party and in the pc bronzong, chinchou emolga, two voltrobs, blitzel, eletrike, stunfisk, and plusle.

and florina has cradily, hippowdown, steelix, ferrothorn, breloom and tropious in the main party and in the pc cacturne, torterra, gourgiest, maractus, whimsicott and carnivine

phew that alot of infomation not sure where the hidden mons are so sorry

Why are you apologizing? This is a great amount of info!

also wow Julia has quite a few pokemon

• Global Mods

Hooray we have all of the initial teams and most of the team updates!

Hidden mons for 2 members is a good start and we have a lead on another (one of Cal's), and these will just trickle in over time.

Anyone know about the 2 temporary members or the 'secret tutor' yet?

Main thing I'm annoyed about right now is how little I feel I have contributed myself...

28 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Why are you apologizing? This is a great amount of info!

also wow Julia has quite a few pokemon

When giving them their Pokemon, I made sure not to miss ones that appeared in either Reborn or Hardcore and when giving them to the player they have their Hardcore stats unless they do not appear in which they have their reg Reborn stats.