[D&D][IC] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragash was about to say something back to Richard has the creatures appeared. She cursed in orc and muttered something about not wanting these things to see her better and got ready to most likely run from them there was a lot of them after all.

Spoiler

i got 16 on my roll for initiative 

Ragash taking the Bards words at value and believing that the runes don't do anything she walks onto the runes. If she hasn't died horribly from doing as such she cast Magic Missile at the little creatures in the darkness.

As Ragash steps onto the runes a shock runs through her body (2 Lightning Damage), she grits her teeth through the pain and fires a salvo of magic at the nearest swarm of drakes, killing a fair few of them.
A strange yellow glow starts to shimmer over her skin as power from the plane of chaos leaks out.
The two swarms rush forward enveloping Richard and Yisan in fangs and claws.
The needle like fangs find purchase on skin causing blood to start flowing down their legs. (Richard: 5 Piercing Damage, Yisan: 6 Piercing Damage)

Spoiler

@DragonRage Your turn.

Edited by lifesapity

Yautja turns the corner to the left and swings his large Halberd at the swarm of small vermin attacking the Paladin, his pose a rather unsteady one yet remaining capable of striking the creatures hard as he mutters to himself under his breath

Althea panics and isn't sure what to do. So quickly, people already got injured. She's deeply worried about Richard. She then decides to heal Ragash as she sees that Richard and the bard are fighting and don't have to time to heal themselves yet. Althea then sees Ragash collapsed on the floor as lightning struck her. She runs hysterically towards her, sets up a shield around them, and heals her wounds. As she treats her wounds: "Come on! Wake up! Don't give up! Don't you dare give up on me!" she said as she saw Ragash's condition critical.

As Althea rushes towards Ragash seeing her stumble from the jolt, as she steps on the runes flare again and a zap electricity runs up Althea's spine (2 lightning damage), as she reaches Ragash she notices her wounds aren't nearly as bad as she proceeds to apply a minor muscle relaxant to both her own and Ragash's twitching legs.

Spoiler

@Jace Stormkirk Your turn.

Yisan's raipier runs through one of the swarming drakes. The strike just seems to make the surrounding drakes angrier. 

Spoiler

I will list the damage when I get home

@rustytengo your turn, you take 2 lighting damage for starting your turn on the runes, however the yellow glow absorbs half of it. 

Edited by lifesapity

Ragash look over to Althea "If you wanted to touch me that badly you could of waited tell we were alone." She said with a coy smile as she flinged a bolt of fire at the swarm on Richard.

Spoiler

12 for 4 fire damage on it 

Edited by rustytengo

Ragash's bolt of flame kills all but two of the drakes at Richards feet.
The drakes continue to bite at Richard and Yisan.

The pair at Richard's feet both draw blood (2 peircing damage), while the swarm beneath Yisan cant seem to find purchase on his flesh.
The reptilian eyes in the bigger swarm underneath Yisan dart around nervously, at the bodies of their fallen brethren, then the swarm splits apart, with the drakes scurrying back into the surrounding walls.
Richard manages to stomp the two at his feet before they can get away.
Althea get shocked one more time while getting off the runes on the floor. (2 lightning damage)
As you hear the scurrying of tiny feet getting quieter, in the silence you hear a faint moaning beyond the door that is open a crack.

Spoiler

@rustytengo @Cronos5010 @Cool Girl @Megagun @DragonRage @Jace Stormkirk The battle seems to be over, you may post out of initiative order.

Edited by lifesapity

Richard immediately leapt into action by muttering a quick prayer before he laid hands on himself to heal off 6 damage. He then walked up to Althea and laid his hands on her in a fully work appropriate area to heal her for 2 points of health before he said "Well I did promise to lay hands on you if you were ever hurt didn't I?" Before he gave her a quick peck on the cheeks.

Immediately afterwards he patted Ragash to heal her for 2 points of health, and he took a few steps back afterwards before he smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

He then unsheathed his sword before he slowly approached the door.

Ragash gave Richard a really look as he patted her on the head. Once he and the other went to look at the door Ragash rifled through the dead bodies in the room to see if there was anything useful or shinny left.