[D&D][IC] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keldor would do the sensible thing and hide behind the nearest coffin while he prepared to strike at any goblins that enter into his view!.
(Keldor walks up to the nearest coffin and prepares a readied action to hit the first goblin that enters into melee range with him),

The hurt goblin yells to the others before turning and starting to climb the spiral staircase, getting about halfway up.
The other three duck behind the sarcophagi and take turns peeking out from behind cover to fire arrows at the barbarian.
One arrow finds its mark in Yautja's shoulder (3 Damage).

Spoiler

@Megagun Your turn.

Edited by lifesapity

Yautja runs up towards the group of two goblins and with a loud roar of his fury he smashes his Greatclub around wildly

Spoiler

Reckless attack to give myself advantage, but still rolled a total of 10 to attack, and 6 damage. I am raging too, so I have gained resistance to B,P,S weapon damage.

Ragash moves from corner and moves next to the first sarcophagi seeing the fleeing goblin she sighs a bit and weaves a spell sending bout missiles of magic at the goblins on towards the fleeing injured one and the other two towards the furthest goblin.

Spoiler

Ragash casts magic missile one missile to the running goblin did 2 damage and the other two to the lone goblin did 6 damage. this causes a wild surge since i used tides of chaos a bit ago rolled a 2.......fun wild surge every start of turn for the next minute...thats 10 rolls fun..... 

Edited by rustytengo

Spoiler

60 on the wild surge its a good one i get my lowest level spell slot back yay.

After a slight shift in the weave of magic around Ragash she moves a little bit foward and flings a bolt of fire at the fleeing goblin.

Spoiler

rolled a 7 so i miss fun ugg i can't roll for crap at killing this things of late.

Tordek dashes towards the goblin as it tries it's best to climb up the stairway in an attempt to slash at it when it inevitably tries to get away!.

((Basically me using a dash action to get right behind it and hopefully allowing me to trigger a reaction attack of opportunity when it tries to get away))

((Edit: Oh wait it is a spiral staircase and it is on top of me...well fuck))