[D&D][IC] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

97f0310c1d969f16e9e452939c2fd8d9--dwarf-
The dwarf shook his head at Yautjua's question before he looked straight at the elderly man to quietly say. "No I am afraid that I am not Kartenix, and that I don't know where they took him away..but I do know that the respectable gentleman standing in the other cell is Sertanian". He then proceeded to gesture at Sertanian's cell door before he continued by saying "But if you are looking for the artifacts you might want to get Sertanian out first, as the blasted old fool wouldn't stop yelling at the goblins about the proper way of handling them.". The man's long beard seemed to shift upwards, and after an awkward few moments he finally offered a handshake before he said "The name's Keldor, Keldor son of Grinain that is".

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sertanian stands up and moves to the bars and inspects the group through his monocle "You say your here to get back the artifacts? I'm glad the council is taking this matter seriously."

@Jace Stormkirk
Searching through the room you are not able to find a sets of key anywhere.
(It rolls twice in case you have advantage or disadvantage)

Ragash scrunched her face at the halfliling. "Isn't  Kartenix suppose to be a human?  i only recall there being one dwarf we had to save." She looked over the two new people "Oh, have any of you two seen a elven lady as a prisoner preferably one in clerical vestments?" She asked as she looked at them. 

Edited by rustytengo

Keldor looked thoughtful for a moment after hearing the drow's statement before he finally decided to say "Kartenix is in fact human, or possibly was if he actually went and tried to overpower our captors". He then examined the group a bit more throughly to look for Adronsius before he finally settled for just asking "So you managed to rescue Adronsius?".

While Yautja examines the cage for weak points, Maris steps up and quickly manages to pick both the locks made easier by the ravages of time.
Sertanian steps through the open door "So have you found any of the artifacts yet?" seeming more concerned for their safety then his own.

"I doubt they would be in the possession of any of the goblins we have encountered," Maris guesses, "We have not encountered anyone with a particularly fancy hat, and you know how goblin leaders are."

Keldor nodded in the general direction of Adronsius before he said "Well at least you can still walk and talk..and I don't think that you can say the same about the green bastards who took you away now can't you?". He had a pleased smile on his face after he noticed yet another elf unlock the door to his cell, and he nodded at the man before he gingerly stepped out of his cell. "Have any of you seen a copper plated maul anywhere? The goblins took my equipment away from me earlier, and I just want to know if you have seen any of it lying around the place?".

Keldor nodded at the oddly dressed Elf before he said "Yes a scimitar would do just fine...I honestly don't want to be caught without a weapon to defend myself with if we bump into any more of those green bastards".

"True enough, but the strike must be Swift and silent, ensuring the battle is over before they know we are upon them, and with minimal musical intro" Yautja then turns to Keldor and Sertanian saying "Happen to remember where they took the items gathered from the raid?"

Ragash hands the dwarf a scimitar " Well i rather not try and ambush the goblins we don't know how many there really where or when they will be back. So we should either push forward where the goblins headed to or go back to the doors we pasted and make sure no one or anything was left there."   

Sertanian pulling of his monocle to wipe it adds "Oh, I forgot to mention. Before I was brought here I was being held with Mirtala downstairs, in a chamber near a spiral staircase with frescos on the walls. I don't know how to get there though, they put a bag over my head."
Zerriksa the crone slaps him over the back of the head "You should of said that first you old buffoon, instead of worrying about your blasted treasures."

Edited by lifesapity

Keldor gratefully and rather carefully took the scimitar from the rather oddly dressed elf who he secretly wished was just a particularly dark skinned wood elf who has a surprising amount of skill with dying her hair. He then glanced around the room they were in to try and examine the place a bit more freely (Rolled an 18 for that by the way) before he said "Rather unfortunately I have absolutely no idea where my equipment was taken...but I feel that the green bastards would have taken it to their superiors for obvious reasons".

Keldor was a bit preoccupied with testing his recently acquired scimitar when the dark haired elf asked his question. And he furrowed his brow at the man before answering with "Exactly two of the green bastards were here to check up on us earlier, but they were just busy with patrolling the damned place and I don't think that they will be back any time soon. As he said those words he continued to judge and examine every single inch of the oddly well made weapon to try and find out more about its maker (Rolled a 14 for the trained history check). And after he finally noticed the odd black arrow mark he immediately turned to Ragash to ask "Where did you get this weapon? And this might be a good time for you to tell me your name".

Edited by Cronos5010

Ragash shot Yisan a look "I can answer questions on my own you know, and i didn't take the Choir Boy gave me one because you all keep taking forever to open a door." She said. "O, my names Ragash." she finished.

On 10/8/2017 at 9:49 PM, Cronos5010 said:

97f0310c1d969f16e9e452939c2fd8d9--dwarf-
The dwarf shook his head at Yautjua's question before he looked straight at the elderly man to quietly say. "No I am afraid that I am not Kartenix, and that I don't know where they took him away..but I do know that the respectable gentleman standing in the other cell is Sertanian". He then proceeded to gesture at Sertanian's cell door before he continued by saying "But if you are looking for the artifacts you might want to get Sertanian out first, as the blasted old fool wouldn't stop yelling at the goblins about the proper way of handling them.". The man's long beard seemed to shift upwards, and after an awkward few moments he finally offered a handshake before he said "The name's Keldor, Keldor son of Grinain that is".

"Answer me one thing." Althea then shows the vial of Richard's blood that she has: "Do you know how to revive him?" she asked.