[D&D][IC] Valkyria: Scales of War

lifesapity

1 hour ago, lifesapity said:

Althea releases the diving magic from her fingertips... nothing.
Dread overcomes her.

Reveal hidden contents

@Cool Girl
Spare the dying can only be used on a dying creature, not a dead one (once you get to a higher level you will learn spells that can raise the dead, and that will bring Richard back if you wish.)

Althea is now in despair. Althea then decides to put the red smear in a vial, thinking to herself I'll revive you! I'll definitely save you! I'll find a way, even if it means my life! Even if I have to travel the world! Althea then walks away with her head down: "Let's go...."

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ragash lowers her head "He didn't make it the drakes got him." She looks very sad. "So we should go through that one then." she pointed to the top door " You said someone got dragged through there right?" she said sadly 

"Nasty buggers them drakes." he says sadly while rubbing his legs.
"Yeah, they dragged Zerriksa through the Northern doors in the entry chamber as soon as we got here. Sertanian was kept in the prison cells with me to the West before they dragged me to the drakes."

Yautja holds his chin as he contemplates the choices, before speaking..."Just so we are clear, to the north is the witch, though I would doubt she has any form of magic left for the time being. And to the west is the Castellan of the great Hall of valor. It's possible they would want him and his information on the items. Just as they may have confused our friend Andronis here for that dwarf we met at the bar, the one who fought in the war. So, those are the paths ahead of us."

Glancing above the door you now see the words "Rivenroar Family Crypt" carved above the doorway. Pushing open the door, you find a dark room that has a wet, musty smell. It is filled with all sorts of architectural debris. Amid the ruins are all sorts of mushrooms, mostly with brown or gray caps. A brown moss fills the cracks of some of the ruined walls.

Ragash peaks her head around the corner of the door way and takes a look around the room the best she can making sure that there aren't anything like the nasty drakes in this one ready to jump out at them.

Spoiler

rolled for perception got an 8 i see nothing at all weeeeeee.......

Moving past Maris and Yautja and looking into the room, most of your sight is obscured by the strange ruins in front of you.
Broken pillars lead up the the broken walls.
To the west you see a large pile of mushrooms, above which is a shaft in the ceiling.

Edited by lifesapity

Yautja turns to the bard saying "thought baldy was goin in first, no matter" then Yautja pulls out a torch and lights it before entering, torch in one hand, Greatclub in the other. Once inside he looks around, paying close attention for any signs of ambush.

The firelight plays on the walls. Stepping inside you get a better view of the ruin in front of you. Only the four corner walls remain standing. One path leads into the ruins and two lead around the outsides. 

Spoiler

Move yourselves around on the roll20 map if you get the chance.