Ash...To Take On REBORN Again!!(LATEST:Deciding my 2nd run) PAGE 9.

Satoshi

2 minutes ago, Zarc said:

his top team ( i mean the pokemons he has at this moment ) could be : pikachu ( for the rule of course , otherwise it's bullshit ^^ ) , charizard or infernape , sceptile or torterra , gliscor , hawlucha , snorlax. 

nice balanced team.... what about krookodile?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

Torterra I wouldn't say is in his top mons. Infernape/Charizard, either would be deadly. Sceptile would be god, Gliscor yes, Snorlax would also be powerful, but Hawlucha... Noivern would have it better.

I've got a level 85 maxed EV/IV Noivern in Sp Atk and Spd... lol, the last three gyms he's been my fodder for a cotton candy rampage :P 

3 minutes ago, Zarc said:

he doesn't have lapras anymore. He appear sometime to help him but he is no longer a team member

ok. should i leave charizard and greninja also? i like both of them :( 

1 minute ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

I've got a level 85 maxed EV/IV Noivern in Sp Atk and Spd... lol, the last three gyms he's been my fodder for a cotton candy rampage :P 

Noivern is a powerhouse B) 

So guyz, suggest your top 3 pokemons. I am going now but tomorrow I will take the team of 10 pokemons from your suggestions.
So, till then everyone feel free to post thier top 3 pokemons(that ash currently has). :) 

54 minutes ago, Zarc said:

ahhhh finally... 

So :

Pikachu first obviously , then.... hum... well how about use one pokemon per generation ? 6 gen for 6 pokemons on your team , sounds good. So for example one gen 2 pokemon like Typhlosion ( my favorite pokemon ) ?

I let the others suggest the rest !

That's kinda not fair. I mean Pikachu would already take up Gen 1 spot. Unless he's gonna like use 12 and swap out every so often.

I;ll suggest Snivy (if I even may), while not his strongest pokemon from the unova Anime, it's without a doubt a powerhouse that just needed to evolve. being one of the best grass types for offence Ash could certainly could use it during his journey through out reborn. Also: Charizard. arguably his most Iconic pokemon outside of Pikachu in general

Also, might I suggest asking a spriter to create some custom sprites for the protagonist to look like Ash?

Edited by Wolfox

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

I;ll suggest Snivy (if I even may), while not his strongest pokemon from the unova Anime, it's without a doubt a powerhouse that just needed to evolve. being one of the best grass types for offence Ash could certainly could use it during his journey through out reborn. Also: Charizard. arguably his most Iconic pokemon outside of Pikachu in general

Also, might I suggest asking a spriter to create some custom sprites for the protagonist to look like Ash?

That will be great to have :D 

1 hour ago, Awesome_One said:

My top 3 would be Gliscor, Muk and Snorlax.

Also, since you're doing an Ash Pokemon Run, are you gonna only use the moves his Pokemon know or any move you want? I'm fine with either but just curious.

A very good question!! :P
i would like to hear the opinion of others :) 

4 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

What do you guyz think of this team?

Untitled.png

I have to say a very decent set of moves ^^

The only thing is that you will have three flying types :/

Edited by LykosHand