Ash...To Take On REBORN Again!!(LATEST:Deciding my 2nd run) PAGE 9.

Satoshi

After hearing so much chaos about REBORN, ASH finally decides to lend his hand to save REBORN from all the evils.
ASH together with his life long buddy PIKACHU and other companions is all set to take on REBORN.

But before that he wants to take the advice of all you EXPERTS of REBORN.
So he wants all of you to suggest the pokemons he should use in his journey. @LykosHand @Zarc @Awesome_One @S.paul the pre-stage playthrough is finally here.

ash002.gif

Edited by Satoshi

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhh finally... 

So :

Pikachu first obviously , then.... hum... well how about use one pokemon per generation ? 6 gen for 6 pokemons on your team , sounds good. So for example one gen 2 pokemon like Typhlosion ( my favorite pokemon ) ?

I let the others suggest the rest !

Edited by Zarc

I like what @Zarc said, so I'ma also go with it! 

For generation 6 (and for his water type) Froakie! That thing (At least in the kalos session of the anime) was probably his most iconic (Disregarding Pikachu) pokemon!

Wow!!! Really I would be glad to give Ash ketchum from kanto region to give some advice :D :

I would like to say that he must be using some good strategies as reborn is harder than any other region :P 

To overcome all the 18 gym leaders and to destroy the evil group team meteor, I suppose he must/should be having

Pikachu Obviously :P 

Upon travelling throughout reborn he might got the following mons:

Binacle

Tynamo

Absol

Porygon

Growlithe

Starters which he never got in anime....

And if you need pokemons for your run , i have many of ash's like a quilava 

@S.paul i think it's better that he respect ash's pokemons for the challenge , it's first for fun 

Edited by Zarc

8 minutes ago, Zarc said:

ahhhh finally... 

So :

Pikachu first obviously , then.... hum... well how about use one pokemon per generation ? 6 gen for 6 pokemons on your team , sounds good. So for example one gen 2 pokemon like Typhlosion ( ma favorite pokemon ) ?

I let the others suggest the rest !

1 minute ago, Zellorea said:

I like what @Zarc said, so I'ma also go with it! 

For generation 6 (and for his water type) Froakie! That thing (At least in the kalos session of the anime) was probably his most iconic (Disregarding Pikachu) pokemon!

I am thinking of using 10 pokemons so that i can rotate them as per the gyms. What you guyz say?

Just now, Satoshi said:

I am thinking of using 10 pokemons so that i can rotate them as per the gyms. What you guyz say?

Sounds good! Don't want to make it impossible by only using 6 pokemon... Although there goes Zarcs generation idea.

2 minutes ago, S.paul said:

Wow!!! Really I would be glad to give Ash ketchum from kanto region to give some advice :D :

I would like to say that he must be using some good strategies as reborn is harder than any other region :P 

To overcome all the 18 gym leaders and to destroy the evil group team meteor, I suppose he must/should be having

Pikachu Obviously :P 

Upon travelling throughout reborn he might got the following mons:

Binacle

Tynamo

Absol

Porygon

Growlithe

Starters which he never got in anime....

I am considering only ash's pokemon @S.paul :D 

Just now, Zarc said:

much better so ! 

But yeah, he rarely ever evolves his pokemon to their final evolution. But when he does, they are always some of his most powerful pokemon... (Examples would include Charizard, Sceptile, and Greninja. All of which being by far some of his strongest)

I think that it would make this run so much more challenging if: When using pokemon Ash never fully evolved, you can only bring them to the stage he was at XD. This would almost make later halfs of the game impossible, but it would be an interesting challenge.

But yeah, he rarely ever evolves his pokemon to their final evolution. But when he does, they are always some of his most powerful pokemon... (Examples would include Charizard, Sceptile, and Greninja. All of which being by far some of his strongest)

And these strongest pokemons of Ash should be a part of this journey :D 

Out of interest, would one include his Pidgeot in there? I can never decide whether or not his released mons should be included, especially seeing as Charizard is technically not his mon anymore...

Just now, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Out of interest, would one include his Pidgeot in there? I can never decide whether or not his released mons should be included, especially seeing as Charizard is technically not his mon anymore...

That is a fair point... Didn't he also release Greninja... WHY DOES HE RELEASE ALL OF HIS STRONG MONS, HECK, I THINK HE EVEN RELEASED GOODRA!

his top team ( i mean the pokemons he has at this moment ) could be : pikachu ( for the rule of course , otherwise it's bullshit ^^ ) , charizard or infernape , sceptile or torterra , gliscor , hawlucha , snorlax. 

5 minutes ago, Zellorea said:

That is a fair point... Didn't he also release Greninja... WHY DOES HE RELEASE ALL OF HIS STRONG MONS, HECK, I THINK HE EVEN RELEASED GOODRA!

So, should I consider these pokemons? 

Just now, Zarc said:

his top team ( i mean the pokemons he has at this moment ) could be : pikachu ( for the rule of course , otherwise it's bullshit ^^ ) , charizard or infernape , sceptile or torterra , gliscor , hawlucha , snorlax. 

Torterra I wouldn't say is in his top mons. Infernape/Charizard, either would be deadly. Sceptile would be god, Gliscor yes, Snorlax would also be powerful, but Hawlucha... Noivern would have it better.