Ash...To Take On REBORN Again!!(LATEST:Deciding my 2nd run) PAGE 9.

Satoshi

what about an egglocke that isnt really an egglocke (since I dont think theres a way to do one like that)?

it'd work like this: you ask everyone for 3-5 pokemon names, put them numbered on a spreadsheet, and use a random number generator to pick the pokemon.

the rules would pretty much be the same as an egglocke, except you get the mons already hatched lol

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Candy said:

what about an egglocke that isnt really an egglocke (since I dont think theres a way to do one like that)?

it'd work like this: you ask everyone for 3-5 pokemon names, put them numbered on a spreadsheet, and use a random number generator to pick the pokemon.

the rules would pretty much be the same as an egglocke, except you get the mons already hatched lol

Kind of randomiser run as stated by @LykosHand

Another idea. You could as well do a series themed run.

I'd suggest Game of Thrones. One pokemon for each house.

House Lannister: Pyroar

Jon Snow (and House Stark): (shiny) Mightyena

House Baratheon: Sawsbuck

House Tyrell: Roserade

House Targaryen: Salamence/Flygon

House Greyjoy: Tentacruel/Malamar

11 minutes ago, Jess said:

Another idea. You could as well do a series themed run.

I'd suggest Game of Thrones. One pokemon for each house.

House Lannister: Pyroar

Jon Snow (and House Stark): (shiny) Mightyena

House Baratheon: Sawsbuck

House Tyrell: Roserade

House Targaryen: Salamence/Flygon

House Greyjoy: Tentacruel/Malamar

Hydreigon will be perfect for Targaryen :D 

Man, now I'm wondering, why did I sleep early yesterday???? All my ideas just travelled away from my brain to people who were more active and got posted :( . But still, I'll try to get one anyhow...........something like

• A contest run...where a pokemon can have only one type of move, i mean, only cool moves, only smart moves, etc. not that much of a run-type.
  • A home run....where pokemons only live in one type of place, i mean, only forests, only water-edge, only mountain, etc.  

These runs might not be tough, but, I believe they are fun.

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

Man, now I'm wondering, why did I sleep early yesterday???? All my ideas just travelled away from my brain to people who were more active and got posted :( . But still, I'll try to get one anyhow...........something like

• A contest run...where a pokemon can have only one type of move, i mean, only cool moves, only smart moves, etc. not that much of a run-type.
  • A home run....where pokemons only live in one type of place, i mean, only forests, only water-edge, only mountain, etc.  

These runs might not be tough, but, I believe they are fun.

Not quiet promising but still it can be merged with the previosly said types. :) 

*Sigh* all the ideas are taken away.

Anyways, I can only think of an idea or two in top of my head.

So....

1. Monos type run. Choosing only two typing mons (or one typing which will become two types after evolution) while travelling throughout the reborn region.

And,

2. Gym leader type run. Using the mons which were only used by the gym leaders in Pokemon anime.

@Satoshi I've got one.........."THE EEVEE GANG".

• You are only allowed to have eevee-evolutions in your team (except for HM pokemons). You figured that out from the title.
  • You are always supposed to have only eevee-evolutions in your team for gym battles. i know that some strong tanky pokemon can be kept for hm's.

Gimme some popcorn ppl *chomp chomp*.

Edit: Waiting to know how you would defeat solaris's garchomp with this. :P 

Edited by BRS swag

2 hours ago, BRS swag said:

@Satoshi I've got one.........."THE EEVEE GANG".

• You are only allowed to have eevee-evolutions in your team (except for HM pokemons). You figured that out from the title.
  • You are always supposed to have only eevee-evolutions in your team for gym battles. i know that some strong tanky pokemon can be kept for hm's.

Gimme some popcorn ppl *chomp chomp*.

Edit: Waiting to know how you would defeat solaris's garchomp with this. :P 

An Eeveelution run has already been done. :) 

2 hours ago, Alphagar said:

Hm, what about a run where we vote for who is on your team per gym? It would require a lot of exp grinding for you but it would be more difficult.

Same as the Randomiser run that @LykosHand suggested. I have already considered it and will add to the poll. :)

2 hours ago, Paul25 said:

*Sigh* all the ideas are taken away.

Anyways, I can only think of an idea or two in top of my head.

So....

1. Monos type run. Choosing only two typing mons (or one typing which will become two types after evolution) while travelling throughout the reborn region.

And,

2. Gym leader type run. Using the mons which were only used by the gym leaders in Pokemon anime.

So, you mean another Anime Run? Good :) 

And about the 2 type mons, there are many mons to choose from. So, it will be very tough to choose few from the long list. 

I will take another Anime Run into consideration :D 

8 minutes ago, HongaarseBeer said:

What exactly do you mean with that? Would that mean you're only able to use starters? And only their first evolution?

No,not just the 1st evolution only :P 

But I'll full evolve them.