Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Balloonist said:

I have a bug that right before I battle Volcanion that my entire game crashed.  I"m using Wine on a Mac.  Any ideas?  I have the error codes if needed.

Yeah I'm having the same problem as Balloonist, and I'm using wine for Mac too. 

Help center quest Tropius..  

Accidentally found the thief inside the odd shack while in the story (first time on valor shore) and did the whole event before getting the help center quest.

Now the quest wont start as intended. (still able to start the quest but npc's are not responding)

Edit: Also didnt get the egg from the final fight (i had open inventory slots aswell) 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fyser

On 4-8-2017 at 8:19 PM, tvbbvt said:

I have shadow pokemon but ELDEST say I have no Pokemon that can be purified。

I cann't purified my shadow pokemon。

2.jpg

3.jpg

have their hearts opened up completely (you see this in summary page) if not you cannot purify them

now i have a problem on my own, i didn't saw this on the list but events repeat themselfes while im long past them, like crawlis gym puzzle, amythist cave event and others.

is this because the maps got remodeled and the game doesn't recognise them or is this a bug? completing them again fixes it though

Entered Sensei's house for the first time and not getting event of him going into back room. Had the girl outside who I talked to then went in the house and no event. Also not sure if also bugged or just missing it but the ditto is nowhere to be seen after doing side quest to unlock it. (Could just be blind and not seeing it as I'm not 100% where it should be) 

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, Ghost192 said:

Entered Sensei's house for the first time and not getting event of him going into back room. Had the girl outside who I talked to then went in the house and no event. Also not sure if also bugged or just missing it but the ditto is nowhere to be seen after doing side quest to unlock it. (Could just be blind and not seeing it as I'm not 100% where it should be) 

Game.rxdata

Are you using the latest patch?

The Ditto quest goes beyond the area you are in, so it's not over yet.

Just now, fireheart4560 said:

So my decidueye learned steam eruption instead of spirit shackle.  I don't believe it got patched

Uh, That's a known bug which would be fixed in the next patch, probably....

After the cut scene when Madelis talks to Cassandra about the group being in Grand Dream City (after the battle with Venam for the bow), I left the building instead of going to the penthouse to join the others, and now every time I enter the building it brings me to Cassandra's office and my sprite is invisible. I can leave there but every time I try to enter the building with the penthouses it brings me back to Cassandra's office and I can't continue the story/game.

Edited by DeltaUmbreon
added more info

8 minutes ago, Sicarius said:

I used teleport in Grand Dream City to the Dream District and now I have a black screen. I'm pretty sure I healed there as well. I can't get out

Teleport, as in the move Teleport? It's bugged, check the bug list.

8 minutes ago, starmario12 said:

@Jan Kent isn't doing anything in his house and it just says cameras looking at me. I saw the post about this two months ago and I don't know if it already got fixed.

Game.rxdata

Did you talk to Keta in his small garden inside his house?

2 minutes ago, starmario12 said:

No, he's just standing in the lobby and it won't let me talk to him.

kent bugged.png

This was fixed in the patch.Download the patch 10 for bug fixes.

Edit:After applying the patch.Return to Amethyst cave.An event will restart and Keta will tell you to meet him in his house.Then go to his house.

Edited by Yagami