Version 9 - The City of Mystery

Jan

I just found this forum and I am looking to play some of the fan games and this one got my atention, it's close to be completed? I saw that the 9 version is out. How long does it take to a new version come out? Thx :)

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, PedruxXx said:

I just found this forum and I am looking to play some of the fan games and this one got my atention, it's close to be completed? I saw that the 9 version is out. How long does it take to a new version come out? Thx :)

Can't really say for sure. I guess it's up to Jan. In the meantime, their's more than enough to do in version nine at the moment. Might as well dive right in while waiting for the next version.

Edited by Animefan666

So I have no clue how these forums work. but I got v9 and started from the start. Got sucked into the other world by the Gyarados and I pushed one magikarp into the water and I swear I'm stuck now. Maybe I'm just a moron but I cant figure out where to go.... any help? sorry if this is the wrong place to post 

On 6/6/2017 at 4:15 AM, Yellowspaghetti said:

On a side note, how did you evolve roselia? I can't find a shiny stone. I know it's in a chandelier event but that's much later in the game. 😩 I did get surf tho 

I think thats the only earliest time your going to get the shiny stone oh and to tbh iv never actually gotten Roserade in this game (or beaten the 6th gym)

I'm stuck at narcissa's gym puzzle, and i dont think any youtuber solved the V9 puzzle yet :/ any help is appreciated

Edited by Another Retired Shipper

Just now, Another Retired Shipper said:

I'm stuck at narcissa's gym puzzle, and i dont think any youtuber solved the V9 puzzle yet :/ any help is appreciated

You need to follow the doors next to the torches that lit up. Follow them everytime. In some cases you'll need to go inside mirrors.

1 hour ago, RaysGoat said:

So I have no clue how these forums work. but I got v9 and started from the start. Got sucked into the other world by the Gyarados and I pushed one magikarp into the water and I swear I'm stuck now. Maybe I'm just a moron but I cant figure out where to go.... any help? sorry if this is the wrong place to post 

Just try to cross the water, you'll be teleported on the other side normally ;)

10 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

It's not

hm... to bad.

Oh well

Also

Spoiler

i found Venam's Dad on Route 3. You have to surf down right next to the entrance of goldenleaf town. After a long talk he gave me the key to the metal door that's inside the xen lab in Wispy Tower. So naturally i went there. Inside i found a crest and a note that said that i have to gather all pieces for a reward. After that i went back to Venam's Dad but there's no new dialogue. Guess i'm stuck

Edited by HakuryuYukio

42 minutes ago, SukaiChris said:

Sorry if this was answered, but where are the breeders? I can't find them. Again sorry if this was asked already. 

Spoiler

If you're asking where in Grand Dream City, she's next to the last gym.

There's a Day-Care in Grand Dream City and in Gearen City if you're asking about those breeders.

12 minutes ago, slybernas said:

After amber and veman run away from telia resort i cant find them anywhere does anybody know where they are?

i think they ran to the amerite cave (the cave right off the resort)

but i am not sure

11 hours ago, Reverse said:

Hide contents

If you're asking where in Grand Dream City, she's next to the last gym.

There's a Day-Care in Grand Dream City and in Gearen City if you're asking about those breeders.

Spoiler

Nevermind. Found.

Edited by SukaiChris

:xmark:- Don't forget to backup your files! It's better to be safe than sorry! Additionally, backups are now handled through the options menu. However, it is set to 0 by default. If you would like the game to automatically create backups, please change this number.

In V9, I have turned on Backup and I have set Max backup number to 10. But I am not seeing any back up files, only back up files that are there in the saved game folder are V8.1 files(there are about 1600 files). Should I delete these, since I have mentioned max backup 10 for automatic backups to work or will the game create new backups and overwrite existing ones?

52 minutes ago, Pata733 said:

So I restarted my game and when I get into the actual character choosing part of it they ask for a password and I do not know what the password is, but do you guys know please tell me

4567 - Skips the intro

9494 - Changes your character's sprite.

Edited by Animefan666

23 hours ago, PedruxXx said:

No one knows. But Rejuvenation is pretty long. An user that restarted the game pointed out he took roughly 60 hours to reach the end of the current version for example