S2 Redemption League Leader Reveals

Melody

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Alright people. I have a somewhat important announcement to make. As you all know our Psychic leader, Edgar, is no longer with us due to a reckless wager he made with Haley and Helen. Granted, he would have won but... well, you know, RNG. So! We fine folk at Redemption staff are always prepared for even such cases as this. That being said I'm sure you're all shaking in anticipation wondering who will be replacing Edgar as our Psychic leader. Good news! You'll be happy to know we have such a replacement ready. It took some time to get in contact with him. Anyway, enough wasting time. I give you our new Psychic leader...

89a6432392a44e12a0571582fa372f43.png

Jasper! Charming, isn't he?

Summary: "Bright lights, stadiums full of cheering fans, paparazzi begging for that one question to be answered. None of these things are unfamiliar to Jasper. Jasper has been a talented vocalist ever since he was a child. Encouraged by friends and family to pursue his passion, Jasper would sing wherever and whenever he wanted. Eventually he was scouted by a talent agent while in a karaoke club with his friends. Now Jasper is a successful pop star who doesn’t fail to melt the hearts of the ladies… and sometimes guys! But not everything is all glitter and glamour… the events of a certain night still haunt him. Though a famous star can’t show that to his adoring fans, now can he?"

I wonder what happened to him that night? Maybe we'll find out someday! Starting Friday Jasper will be available to challenge! So make sure to give him a warm welcome!

• 2 weeks later...