S2 Redemption League Leader Reveals

Melody

Haley only moved to B1 so Ariel could get promoted to B2. At the same time, Venus got moved to B4 and moved The Dark One to B2. I think Normal Leader and Alicia switched brackets as well later on. I hope this new rule of being able to skip one leader per bracket will give the other leaders a chance to demonstrate their abilities. Last season let Dexter, Swag Lord, and The Sword stay hidden until the end, and even then they had only a few challengers.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Bazaro said:

`Tonight's final leader reveal of Bracket 2 is brought to you by the magnificent Bazaro. Bask in my glory! Bask!

Haley: Ice

78214d3c288346748d24180aca5bb932.png

A brilliant young girl, Haley grew up an orphan, caring for not only herself but her sister, Helen for 10 years. Self-educated in books and on the streets, Haley has grown to shut out the cold, unforgiving world around her, symbolized by the coat she seemingly never takes off. She often comes across as cold, but under the rough exterior beats a warm heart.

Let it go, let it go~
Turn away and slam the door~
I don't care what they're going to say~
Let the storm rage on~
The cold never bothered me anyway~

Well, today WAS going to be a special announcement, but this little girl ruined her own party.

As you all know, the notorious Haley is back, but so is her little shithead sister!

Here we have Helen, and her ace, Gigalith~

12c510d5cdd345cf9ec9bb08d12e19e8.png

Summary:

Carefree and boisterous as ever, Helen's back! Unlike her reserved and harsh younger sister, Haley, Helen's all about having a good time. Her booming voice can be heard for miles from mountaintops, which she enjoys climbing in her ever-so-plentiful free time. Dragged into the League by her sister, Helen's proven herself and mastery the of Rock type and reached the third bracket of the Redemption League.

P.S. - I really hate Helen and her big ass mouth.

9 minutes ago, Hycrox said:

That comment was unnecessary, kinda like your existence tbh

tfw it was a joke and people make unnecessary comments when you dont even know them

In all seriousness, let's be civil and try not to be mean on threads, thanks. Mostly because leaders see this and know that I said it in a joking manor and know it is as such and nothing more than banter.

22 minutes ago, Melody said:

tfw it was a joke and people make unnecessary comments when you dont even know them

In all seriousness, let's be civil and try not to be mean on threads, thanks. Mostly because leaders see this and know that I said it in a joking manor and know it is as such and nothing more than banter.

Sorry, didn't want to be mean, just wanted to make some banter as well. I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings be disrespectful to you. But why are a lot of people already hating on Helen btw :(

Just now, Hycrox said:

Sorry, didn't want to be mean, just wanted to make some banter as well. I did not intend to hurt anyone's feelings be disrespectful to you. But why are a lot of people already hating on Helen btw :(

because she took my job away from me in doing the reveals. :[ </3

Just now, Melody said:

because she took my job away from me in doing the reveals. :[ </3

At least you have the pride of having and doing said job well :^)

Unlike that goddamn cactus that keeps drooling over Olivia instead of working

1 minute ago, Hycrox said:

At least you have the pride of having and doing said job well :^)

Unlike that goddamn cactus that keeps drooling over Olivia instead of working

That's what happens when Jericho is in charge of keeping the cactus in line.

1 minute ago, Melody said:

That's what happens when Jericho is in charge of keeping the cactus in line.

It really is troublesome to have and maintain a reporter that's both lazy AND uncapable of teleporting huh?

Edited by Hycrox

Tonight I'm here on request of Bibs, apparently. Let it be in writing he can no longer be mean to me, since he promised. <3

Alright, so I'm here to reveal your next leader, and he is quite...different you know.

And here we have...Lil Lover Lucy, and his ace, Dr. Drei~

15e30005d1a34ad289f6dbf0f1614ff7.png

Summary:

"Once known for being a remarkable trainer, Lucifer joined up to be a gym leader because it's what he's known for awile. After a certain event shook his very being, he's been a bit...different and not his usual self as of recently. Still a strong leader and trainer, he's here to show people what he's capable of. Who really knows what he might become, or who he might find lurking in the shadows."

Ah yes, don't we all enjoy a little break? I know how disappointed you all are for league to not be going on tonight, but our leaders definitely needed the break.

Well anyways, you know why I'm here tonight. It's obviously to tell you that you all suck get to see our next and last B3 leader! WOO ~

Tonight the spotlight goes to our new dragon leader, Penelope Cruz!

DfSkIwa.png

Summary:

"Raised by one of the employees who worked at her family's museum, with the absence of her parents, Penelope's gathered a diverse collection of ancient artifacts for some unknown reason. Whether they're for the collection of the museum she runs or for her own personal gain, only she really can say for what reason she gathers all of these ancient items for. She cares deeply for those close to her and has a very delicate approach towards them. At times, however, she can be a bit... indifferent to the individuals she cares little for or knows very little about. In the end she means well. She certainly comes off as a bit of a snob, as she only really looks at the intellectual side of arguments, which makes her seem like a very pessimistic individual. She rather enjoys the small museum that she runs despite her young age, but sometimes prefers battling, since it's something to take her away from all the strange incidents unfolding around her..."

P.S. - She secretly likes being called cute little nicknames, but don't tell her I said that.