S2 Redemption League Leader Reveals

Melody

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Lord Bagel said:

Whoever put water in bracket 3 is slightly confused I must say. Rain is busted in doubles/triples and gen 7 only added my things to take advantage. But then again she could just be like edgar and make a fantastic type underwhelming sigh. 

Penelope is the dragon leader.

8 hours ago, Lord Bagel said:

huh, didn't look very dragonish. Makes more sense in bracket 3 now, lmao. Teach me to assume without finishing the paragraph I guess. 

Tbf it was listed before the summary. Like the 3rd sentence.

34 minutes ago, Jericho said:

No her hair is actually shoulder length the lower blue things are part of her outfit actually. Kind of hard to tell here I know.

There was a drawing of her somewhere. Ill see if I can find it when I get home later.

SHH SAY NOTHING

Here I am today to reveal the next leader, this time starting with B4, yay!

So tonight is going to be a little...abnormal, but at least it'll be sure to ring a melody into your ears.

He might seem a little normal, but he's definitely not on your average scale, Elliot & his signature pokemon you'll have to Bewear! HUG HIM ISNT HE JUST ADORABLE???

QAR5xqf.png

Summary:

"Elliot grew up in a poor family, but an extremely generous one at that. He personally appreciates the finer things in life and tries to make those around him happy. Just recently he even discovered that he was proficient in a variety of different instruments. He enjoys being a gym leader, but he doesn't believe it is necessarily his true calling. Despite that, he continues to battle in the meantime, as he practices his melodies waiting for the day that he gets accepted into the college of his dreams for his musical aspirations."

ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT ELLIOT.