• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here you go, Bellossom's backsprite.

Bellossom B.png

I'm glad that you like this one, was definitely more difficult to make than the other three.

I have a nice idea for the stantler sprite, but I have no idea if I'll succeed. Might be to diffucult...

Spoiler

247.png247_2.png

I am not sure if that is what you had in mind, this looks a bit like a mask, I tryed to put red in the mask too, but it wont look good. I really think you should do these (to make them look fabulous) 
Next gen I will do simplier things

• Developers
42 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

Here's reversed Mareanie Corsola alongside your or original one, pick which one you like better and I'll do the backsprite for it I guess.

vYdQBOu.pngvYdQBOureverse.png

I like both of these a lot, though I'm going to go with the one on the left because that's Mareanie's main color. 

38 minutes ago, KmK said:

Here you go, Bellossom's backsprite.

Bellossom B.png

I'm glad that you like this one, was definitely more difficult to make than the other three.

I have a nice idea for the stantler sprite, but I have no idea if I'll succeed. Might be to diffucult...

Approved! 

20 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:
  Reveal hidden contents

247.png247_2.png

I am not sure if that is what you had in mind, this looks a bit like a mask, I tryed to put red in the mask too, but it wont look good. I really think you should do these (to make them look fabulous) 
Next gen I will do simplier things

I like the one on the right. The orange and purple goes together so well. 

• Global Mods

Huh, seems like my earlier post didn't go through. here's Corsolas back sprite

222sb.png

let me know if there's any problems with it.

Also a question: are the base sprites just the gen 5 ones (for gen 1-5 pokemon)?

Edited by DreamblitzX
added question

I'm glad you like the gray-beaked versions!  I just finished the female sprites, front and back, and as a bonus, I decided to throw in the Honchkrow sprites (also front and back) to save me the trouble of forgetting later on!  (And even a bonus, bonus one.  A personal trinket I did merely out of curiosity with the personal Honchkrow sprite Shia did for me a long time ago.)

P.S.  I also noticed that Murkrow wasn't on the list for Gen II.  Should be after Umbreon and before Slowking, for reference.

198fs 2.png

198fsb 2.png

430s 2.png

430sb 2.png

SUPREME Falcone Lombardi.png

SUPREME Falcone Lombardi Backside.png

• Developers
12 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

Huh, seems like my earlier post didn't go through. here's Corsolas back sprite

222sb.png

let me know if there's any problems with it.

Also a question: are the base sprites just the gen 5 ones (for gen 1-5 pokemon)?

Looks fine to me! Approved! Also yeah, the front sprites are gen 4, back are gen 5. 

11 hours ago, Trevore said:

I'm glad you like the gray-beaked versions!  I just finished the female sprites, front and back, and as a bonus, I decided to throw in the Honchkrow sprites (also front and back) to save me the trouble of forgetting later on!  (And even a bonus, bonus one.  A personal trinket I did merely out of curiosity with the personal Honchkrow sprite Shia did for me a long time ago.)

P.S.  I also noticed that Murkrow wasn't on the list for Gen II.  Should be after Umbreon and before Slowking, for reference.

198fs 2.png

198fsb 2.png

430s 2.png

430sb 2.png

SUPREME Falcone Lombardi.png

SUPREME Falcone Lombardi Backside.png

Oh gosh. The honchcrow with the bowtie is great. Do you mind if I use those? 

6 hours ago, Might Gai said:

wait are we also doing gen 4 evolutions too cause i have a lot to catch up

Originally that wasn't the plan, but I don't see why not. It's better to do them all at once to keep sprites consistent. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Girafarig is done! A mint chocolate scheme~

Male:

203s.png203sb.png

Female:

203fs.png203fsb.png

Approved!

You can use those in a heartbeat, Jan-chan!  I dubbed that one Falcone, because he's my signature Pokemon.  (If you are curious for overworld sprites if needed, yes, I thought ahead and did that too.  Props to Jacobliterator for the main base of it!)

In other words, Thank you so much, Jan!  I didn't think these would end up so well, but the more I look at them, the more I get used to them over the old ones.  And especially better than making the beaks completely black.  They were so dark before, they were like mask-wearing bandits!  XD

Also, I don't exactly know what you have in mind with the Falcone sprites, buuuuuut if it ends up in the game, whether it be story, or whatever, could you name it Falcone?

Falcone Overworld 2.png

Here is my entry for the Togepi contest-thingy. (Feels good to do a Pokemon without gender-differences for once.)

Spoiler

iZttKhD.pngaajHmoo.png

9e3QH6n.pngmRkddPT.png

ONQPWYq.pngZpRKvWM.png

I doubt this will win, since there are so many great spriters here, but it was fun to make regardless. Also, Steelix is coming soon-ish. (Probably.)

Welp Jan, I looked at Reborn's Quaggy sprite and it might be too similar to my Rocky Quaggy for you. But if you don't mind, then I'll go ahead.

Either way, I had yet another idea for it, and an unhealthy one too (90 FRICCIN MINUTES). Behold!  A E S T H E T I C  Quaggy!

195f.png

I also did some shiny Toges too (and I'll probably do more) (The blonde thingies on Togekiss are very likely to be changed)

175.png176.png468.png

Edited by HYCROX

Okayyy...

This was an absolute drama to make.

I really, really hope you like it, because it took me ages.

Without further adieu, I present:

Christmas stantler (or Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer)

Stantler hat.png

Now I still have to make the backsprite...

Cries silently in a corner

• Developers
5 hours ago, ycoder321 said:

idk what i was going for with these lol, i can make more options if you want, delibirds shading stuff is pretty simple so i can make them fast :P 

DeliBirb.png

DeliBirb3.png

DeliBirb1.png

Let's go with the middle one. I think the colors are unique enough. 

5 hours ago, HYCROX said:

Welp Jan, I looked at Reborn's Quaggy sprite and it might be too similar to my Rocky Quaggy for you. But if you don't mind, then I'll go ahead.

Either way, I had yet another idea for it, and an unhealthy one too (90 FRICCIN MINUTES). Behold!  A E S T H E T I C  Quaggy!

195f.png

I also did some shiny Toges too (and I'll probably do more) (The blonde thingies on Togekiss are very likely to be changed)

175.png176.png468.png

...Aesthetic.... Quagmire.... Well I uh. Didn't expect this tbh. As much as I appreciate V A P O R Q U A G,  I think we're going to have to stick with rocky quag. Unfortunately, even though it's similar to Reborn's Quagsire, there aren't really many colors that go well with this Pokemon. So let's just keep that. Though I'm saving this sprite tbh. 

3 hours ago, KmK said:

Okayyy...

This was an absolute drama to make.

I really, really hope you like it, because it took me ages.

Without further adieu, I present:

Christmas stantler (or Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer)

Stantler hat.png

Now I still have to make the backsprite...

Cries silently in a corner

I really like the idea, but we could probably do without the Santa hat. That'll save you some sanity when it comes to making the backsprite anyway. 

The colors are really nice, tho.

56 minutes ago, Atticus said:

oh, look! it's your favorite fairy

Hide contents

qAtLxh0.pngGDTEOVv.png

uNNEnnt.pngb6H4BU8.png

I like the colors used! Approved!

Also heads up, I won't be commenting on the Togepi line submissions until later, but now that I have indeed seen them! 

• Global Mods
11 hours ago, Jan said:

the front sprites are gen 4, back are gen 5.

Nice, I'll start on a couple ideas I have for Solrock, Lunatone and the Altaria line.

Edited by DreamblitzX