Gen 2 - Shiny Thread | Public Development

Jan

Here's stantler with same colours and without hat.

Stantler.pngStantler B.png

Edit: so, I already started on the sprite of mismagius because I made misdreavus as wel.

I gave mismagius a different colour than misdreavus because as non-shinies their colours are different as well.

However, I did make the orange and red match.

Mismagius.png

And, quick question: I can't make mismagius's backsprite with the sprites from the game, right? Because they're not the right sprites?

Edited by KmK

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers
13 hours ago, ycoder321 said:

Boop delibirb is complete 

Delibirb Backsprite.png

DeliBirb3.png

Approved.

4 hours ago, KmK said:

Here's stantler with same colours and without hat.

Stantler.pngStantler B.png

Edit: so, I already started on the sprite of mismagius because I made misdreavus as wel.

I gave mismagius a different colour than misdreavus because as non-shinies their colours are different as well.

However, I did make the orange and red match.

Mismagius.png

And, quick question: I can't make mismagius's backsprite with the sprites from the game, right? Because they're not the right sprites?

Approved, and you can. It's just the 5th gen sprite. I'm sure you can find it onlive via spriters resource. 

• Developers
28 minutes ago, HYCROX said:

weh

194.png(dude) 194f.png(dudette) 194b.png(dude) 194fb.png(dudette)

195.png(dude) 195f.png(dudette) 195b.png(dude) 195fb.png(dudette)

If you change the blue spot on the back to green like on wooper's whisker then it'll be perfect. Wooper is approved. 

• Developers
20 minutes ago, rentalrafflesia said:

the forum won't let me clear attachments what is this nightmare

9Ag0yX4.pngmFGmHlI.png

umddVxz.pngxoEOsHa.png

boXGClE.pngPoR7CXF.png

This... is REALLY cool... I'm super impressed. Nice job!!

Okay, so with all the Steven Universe references in a lot of the sprites, I decided to make one dedicated to the big bad Diamonds themselves!

mCAXkJA.png

Okay, so that's all I have for now, but the female sprite, backsprite and mega will probably come soon-ish.

2 hours ago, Korvpizza said:

Okay, so with all the Steven Universe references in a lot of the sprites, I decided to make one dedicated to the big bad Diamonds themselves!

mCAXkJA.png

Okay, so that's all I have for now, but the female sprite, backsprite and mega will probably come soon-ish.

kind of the same thing as the reborn shiny:

TIj7uyr.png

5 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Maybe try to swap colors? like swapping pink with blue.

it'll be the same idea, but not too similar with reborn's shiny

Actually that's pretty much exactly what I already did with the female sprite:
QrmBqF9.png

Anyways, I'll do something about the male sprite being to similar too Reborn's later. Just not right now because I am very tired.

• Global Mods

I see that Mantine is in danger of being reclaimed, so if it is, here's a random submission for it. if the person who claimed it comes back, or the sprite isn't good, just ignore this. I'm quite enjoying making these (albiet rather basic) shiny sprites now that I have a decent tool to do so and its cool to be able to help out with a game that I've really enjoyed playing.

without further ado, here's forest fire Mantine:

mantine_s.png

(I heard you liked lime green shinies Jan XD)

Edited by DreamblitzX

Just a little idea because smeargle is in danger of being reclamed and I don't have the patience to wait for gen 3...

If you do get a reponse from the one who claimed it, just ignore this one ;) 

Smeargle.png

Sorry for the wait. Here are my Mantines and Mantyke (we seemed to lack purple in the shinies)

Spoiler

226s.png226sb.png

458s.png458sb.png

Smeargle encountered quite a few issues.

I had tried to make one based on Bob Ross but it didn't work out. (no happy little Trevenants)

But then again, I'm no Van Gogh, so here's my other idea.

Spoiler

235s.png235sb.png

Again, I apologize for the silence. (Though I wouldn't want to talk your ear off now would I?)

• Developers
18 hours ago, Bluedodobob said:

Sorry for the wait. Here are my Mantines and Mantyke (we seemed to lack purple in the shinies)

Reveal hidden contents

226s.png226sb.png

458s.png458sb.png

Smeargle encountered quite a few issues.

I had tried to make one based on Bob Ross but it didn't work out. (no happy little Trevenants)

But then again, I'm no Van Gogh, so here's my other idea.

Reveal hidden contents

235s.png235sb.png

Again, I apologize for the silence. (Though I wouldn't want to talk your ear off now would I?)

Mantine is pretty good so that's approved, though I don't know how I feel about Smeargle. I'd say to try something else with it.

16 hours ago, MakaTorracat said:

BACK SPRITES AT LAST

220b.png

221b.png

221fb.png

Edit: Did some Togepi line :D Mint choco chip <3

176bs.png

175bs.png

176s.png

175s.png

Approved!

Awww why didn't you credit me for Ampharos Jan I was the first to make a line. I mean, you credited Bluedodobob even though his design was not accepted :(

Decided to make Quaggy  g r e e n e r

195.png(XY chromossome) 195f.png(XX chromossome) 195b.png(XY chromossome) 195fb.png(XX chromossome)

Edited by HYCROX

• Developers
10 hours ago, HYCROX said:

Awww why didn't you credit me for Ampharos Jan I was the first to make a line. I mean, you credited Bluedodobob even though his design was not accepted :(

Decided to make Quaggy  g r e e n e r

195.png(XY chromossome) 195f.png(XX chromossome) 195b.png(XY chromossome) 195fb.png(XX chromossome)

Okie these are good. Also updated the credit for Mareep's line. I just forgot is all. Gotchu bb. 

Almost done with Gen 2!

Okay, so I've been very busy these past few days, but things have cleared up now. (For the most part anyways.) So I could finish my Steelix sprite. (I was going to change to male sprite to look less similar to Reborn's shiny, but on closer inspection it really isn't all that similar anyways.)

Spoiler

Male:

gjiiVI3.pnguVL0Smh.png

Female:

5pvT9aw.pngsj492J1.png

Now there is one piece missing, and that is Mega-Steelix. It wasn't in the sprite pack (Well, the back sprite was, but it seems silly to start with the back), so could someone please give it to me?

• Developers
19 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

I am sorry for the wait

Hide contents

There is the option of only the front being orange

247_2.png247b_2.png

And the orange on the "Mask"

247.png247b.png

Should I give upon the idea of the cursed mark?

No worries! You can try to do the cursed mark, but I think from the angle the sprite is in will make it difficult. I'm going with the first one btw!