E16 Public Release now available!

Amethyst

• Global Mods
4 minutes ago, Mardukandvladitor said:

The plot was so good when I played this although the new soundtracks surprised me. I want to know why some of the soundtracks like Team Meteor Admin's track are changed. I loved the previous ones

The Meteor Admin track was broken for some people so it had to be replaced.

So Public is up but since I have already thanking everyone on the Community Release all I WANT to do is to thank Sleppu for this amazing wallpaper. It's really marvelus!!

Also gotta go download this one for the bugs fixes. 

DIS GONNA BI GUD

Hi. A question. In Ep. 15 (that is when I started playing) when you were in battle, if your pokemon defeated the pokemon of the enemy, you had the chance to change the pokemon to fight the next one. Now, you cant and you have to fight with the same you already have in battle or you have to change it "manually", and this consumes a turn, the one that enters the battle gets hit, etc...

My question then. Is this intended? Why? I thought it was a mistake that would be fixed on the public release. 

Thank you for any answer (and I hope this is the correct place to ask, if not, I am really, really, really sorry)

49 minutes ago, mike1791 said:

Hi. A question. In Ep. 15 (that is when I started playing) when you were in battle, if your pokemon defeated the pokemon of the enemy, you had the chance to change the pokemon to fight the next one. Now, you cant and you have to fight with the same you already have in battle or you have to change it "manually", and this consumes a turn, the one that enters the battle gets hit, etc...

My question then. Is this intended? Why? I thought it was a mistake that would be fixed on the public release. 

Thank you for any answer (and I hope this is the correct place to ask, if not, I am really, really, really sorry)

When opening your game, and choosing a save file, choose options. There you can change the battle style between shift and set. This should change it back to the way you're used to it.

Edited by Strider
  • Upvote 1

Hello!! I am new to the forums, but I have been playing the game since Episode 14! I want to thank Ame and the rest of the staff for their incredible work on Reborn! I played Ep 16 during the commmunity release and I was amazed by all the effort put into the game! The level of difficulty was what initially pushed me to try the game, but the amazing story and gameplay is what made me fall in love with it! Again thank you for the incredible job you did in yet another episode! I am already excited for the next one!!

I have been waiting for this to start a new playthrough. Apparently the Gen2 monorun ended up pretty well. 

So, for everyone wondering, I shall be handing out precious mons for all of you to grab. Gen2 all of them, so don't expect anything crazy. 

Dunno if there's an E16 troubleshooting thread yet, but I'm getting a fatal error whenever I try to soft reset?

Look at me, forgetting an entire troubleshooting subforum exists.

Besides that, though, E16 was well worth the wait; my inner open-world gamer sighed happily when I saw how much had changed.

Edited by 56leon
I'm a dumb.

I got questions though.

Do I have to go back to the Circus to start ep16 again even if I have done it on the Community Release or not?

Will the finished side-quests be carried over to the Public release because my save files is from the Community Release?

Adv. tnx to those who would answer it :D

56 minutes ago, Maou Kirito said:

I got questions though.

Do I have to go back to the Circus to start ep16 again even if I have done it on the Community Release or not?

Will the finished side-quests be carried over to the Public release because my save files is from the Community Release?

Adv. tnx to those who would answer it :D

Everything you've done on the community release carries over. So if you've completed the storyline and sidequests in the community release, they will be completed in the public release, as both use the same save file. The community release is just a further debugged version of the public release.

Edited by Strider

Hello , thanks for the great work you're putting guys , been waiting for a long time ^_^

[EDIT] Pokemon Uranium....... and now even Pokemon Prism was taken down 4 days before release... will nintendo attack this project aswell ???? !!! hope not :(

Edited by Scizcore

BARE WITH ME FAM I'M GOIN' IN RAW

First and foremost, I applaud Amethyst and everyone else on the dev team, no matter what you've contributed, for such an amazing job. I'm sure that it's a long, tiring, yet rewarding work-in-progress, and I as a player appreciate the effort you've all made in developing Pokemon Reborn. I and those I've led to this game all enjoy every bit of it, from the artwork to the bug-fixes to the soundtrack to the originality and creativity involved in this game.

That said, it's really pushed what people think when "Pokemon" comes to mind. It isn't just some Pokemon Hack or recoloring, but an almost entirely original take on the Pokemon world that puts fan-fiction to shame. "Reborn" has long since become it's own entity when used to describe such raw, REAL events in Pokemon.

Or maybe that's juts me.

Seriously, though. Great work. Can't wait to play Episode 16.

JUST AS SOON AS IT FINISHES PASTING.

On a side note, why is everything so new!? New site, new nonsense, it feels like the first time I discovered Pokemon Reborn. xD What's going on...Where am I...

On 12/14/2016 at 11:15 PM, Cronos5010 said:

Have you fixed the weather problem?

On 12/14/2016 at 11:17 PM, Amethyst said:

Yep!

at least i dearly hope so.

I have played every day since the community release and updated to the public release since it came out.  I have been unable to get rain/wind in Reborn since beating the second gym which is preventing me from advancing the story to avoid missing event stickers.  I have logged over 400 hours of play time.  I would not consider the weather system fixed.

Please help.

anyone know where i can find an obtainable list for this episode as im looking for a certain pokemon, and im also hoping that i can get 1 early for my second play through instead of having  a dammed pidgey/pidove as my flying

11 hours ago, sandy said:

anyone know where i can find an obtainable list for this episode as im looking for a certain pokemon, and im also hoping that i can get 1 early for my second play through instead of having  a dammed pidgey/pidove as my flying

As far as I know here is a list:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/obtainable

As for the location, Be Brave and walk every patch of grass... or you can look for a walkthrough for event pokemons at youtube >> Try searching for nickaboo92

Edited by Maou Kirito
Removed Spoiler tag because it does not work

1 hour ago, Maou Kirito said:

As far as I know here is a list:

http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/obtainable

As for the location, Be Brave and walk every patch of grass... or you can look for a walkthrough for event pokemons at youtube >> Try searching for nickaboo92

it seem the one i'm searching for isn't in this episode either as im looking for a skrmory as my fourth  member for my second playthrough