E16 Public Release now available!

Amethyst

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! can someone help me. I haven't played since like Episode 8 so i decided to re-start my adventure. I had gotten my 8th badge and am now in 7th street and completely stuck. I've looked up playthroughs and there's suppose to be some sort of cultist or whatever where i am but when i arrived there's noone here but the normal NPCs  (B T W  i went the team magma route, idk if that's glitched and im suppose to do team aqua but i cant advance further into the game and i really want to)
edit: i went straight to the magma base alleyway right after the confrontation at the mansion and then went here and cleared all of the trainers and checked the shops. Im super lost someone pls help

whereee.png

Edited by JSenpai

• Global Mods
Just now, bada_mat said:

I don't know if the session is right so if I m wrong plz tell me where to post it. I finished 15th episode long time ago, just downloaded the 16th but I actually do not remember what I was doing and don't know where To go, any advice?

To start E16, you need to be in the back room of the Big Top (where Ciel is). Then exit there and a text box should come up about this being the start of E16.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

To start E16, you need to be in the back room of the Big Top (where Ciel is). Then exit there and a text box should come up about this being the start of E16.

Actually I did it, I m in this "new" world, but no text came up :/

i m just wondering around

On 25.01.2017 at 7:09 PM, bada_mat said:

I don't know if the session is right so if I m wrong plz tell me where to post it. I finished 15th episode long time ago, just downloaded the 16th but I actually do not remember what I was doing and don't know where To go, any advice?

same! 

I left the circus room, got the info that this is the beginning of E16 and that's it. thought something would maybe point me somewhere, since I don't really remember what was going on.

ALTHOUGH if this is of any importance, I had a "script loading takes too long, game will restart" message, asking me if I wanted to save the game. so I saved the game and restarted, but nothing really changed, I'm just outside of the Ciel place. I do have the PULSE dex and stuff though. can't go to Agate City.

would appreciate help, I REALLY want to play this but I don't know if it's just me being dumb or some kind of bug!

thank you for this game.

• Global Mods
Just now, Tobbil said:

same! 

I left the circus room, got the info that this is the beginning of E16 and that's it. thought something would maybe point me somewhere, since I don't really remember what was going on.

ALTHOUGH if this is of any importance, I had a "script loading takes too long, game will restart" message, asking me if I wanted to save the game. so I saved the game and restarted, but nothing really changed, I'm just outside of the Ciel place. I do have the PULSE dex and stuff though. can't go to Agate City.

would appreciate help, I REALLY want to play this but I don't know if it's just me being dumb or some kind of bug!

thank you for this game.

You have to Fly to Reborn City.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Tobbil said:

same! 

thank you for this game.

Fly to the grand all and speak with Ame

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, João Cabral said:

guys can you help me?? i cant play reborn e16. this errors appear in sequence when i launch the game. thanks

I would suggest loading up Ep. 15, saving inside a Pokemon Center, then trying to launch Ep. 16 again. If that does not work, please create a thread in Troubleshooting detailing the problem and the file-savvy devs will be able to help you.

• 4 months later...
32 minutes ago, Geofab1 said:

I don't know if my reply is in the right topic but I don't know where to post this, problem is I can't download ep16 using Mega or any other mirror is there a torrent for the game ?

Nope, but would you be able to give what error message that gives?

All the links works fine for me...

1 hour ago, Paul25 said:

Nope, but would you be able to give what error message that gives?

All the links works fine for me...

I have no doubts they're working but I kinda have a bad internet connection and the size of the game is big so I'm not able to download the whole thing ,and MEGA allows a limited mbites per day ,so thats why I asked for a torrent bcuz I can continue the download even if I had problem with the connection

7 hours ago, Geofab1 said:

I have no doubts they're working but I kinda have a bad internet connection and the size of the game is big so I'm not able to download the whole thing ,and MEGA allows a limited mbites per day ,so thats why I asked for a torrent bcuz I can continue the download even if I had problem with the connection

Thats true and If you want to download it through torrent,

I suppose, One of our mods can help you @Njab