E16 Public Release now available!

Amethyst

Okay, one stupid question is comming up now.

I started a new playthrough in the community release of E16 and I'm still playing this file.

Just a little more grinding to do and I will go to Agate Circus again.

If I save in the place where Ciel, Samson and Terra are, can I just download the public release and unpack in in the same file?

Or is it better to wait 'till I have defeated Ciel again and "ended E15"?

7 hours ago, Maou Kirito said:

Or you can go for Togepi?

can i get it before the taka+zel double battle in beryl? as i cant seem to beat them with 3 pokemon.

and i wont be able to get  my next planned pokemon till  shades gym

5 hours ago, sandy said:

can i get it before the taka+zel double battle in beryl? as i cant seem to beat them with 3 pokemon.

and i wont be able to get  my next planned pokemon till  shades gym

Well you can use the Environment as an Advantage in battle.

This might Help -> rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/6995-stuck-on-zel-and-taka-double-battle/

9 hours ago, Adventurer said:

Okay, one stupid question is comming up now.

I started a new playthrough in the community release of E16 and I'm still playing this file.

Just a little more grinding to do and I will go to Agate Circus again.

If I save in the place where Ciel, Samson and Terra are, can I just download the public release and unpack in in the same file?

Or is it better to wait 'till I have defeated Ciel again and "ended E15"?

I think that the trigger for the event of episode16 is only for those who have the older version which is the Ep15 [where they must go back to the Tent and go out to trigger it]since you're not there yet it will automatically trigger after you defeated Ciel and come out of the tent since you have the Community release.

If you're not sure you can always save a Backup of your savefile though.

What do you mean by unpack in the same file? Do you mean to combine the Community release and the public release?

I think it's not needed because your downloading the whole game though.

P.S.

You can read the notes that Amethyst left at the download page -> rebornevo.com/index.php?/pr/download/

Update:

Sorry for double posting admin, I did not know I can double quote. Hehehehe Im new here.

Edited by Maou Kirito
added update

managed to beat them by using the pokemon i had in my pc that i didn't want like zigzagoon w/o pickup ability lombre and pansear i picked up a growlithe along the way which was very helpful against shell and shade tho i have been very lucky again i'm planning on having quite a few backups this time and one of them is arron so now that i beat shade i can go get one, it'll be the grinding that'll kill me tho.  I only wish i know where to find a Firestone before charos mountain tho.....

4 hours ago, scarzo said:

People i need i small advise, or opinion:

Iam thinking to start a new playthrough since this new episode seems to bring a loot of new content, should I???? (Iam realy indecisive here)

i just started a new playthrough and to be honest, i haven't noticed many changed except with the cory section saying that i just beat sahde so there may be more 

5 hours ago, scarzo said:

People i need i small advise, or opinion:

Iam thinking to start a new playthrough since this new episode seems to bring a loot of new content, should I???? (Iam realy indecisive here)

That's what I did, and although I don't regret doing it because my previous playthrough was old anyway, the changes between e15 and e16 are relatively minor. Choosing to restart is entirely up to you, but here are the changes I noticed so you can make your decision more easily (don't worry, no big spoilers):

- Some minor NPC have new dialogue. Many trainers around Peridot have entirely new lines, notably.

- On a few occasions, important NPC dialogues have been changed. It's the case of Fern's and Florinia's lines after the raid on Mosswater Factory, for instance. Such changes are few and far between however.

- Several characters (namely Heather, Anna and Noel) have new overworld sprites.

- A few minor NPC's have appeared, for example an old man in Lapis Pokécenter offers interesting Shade backstory. Orderlies in Sigmund's orphanage can now be female.

- Some mons and items have been moved/replaced.

- Restarting allows you to benefit from the brand new relationship variable system: depending on your choices, your relations with main characters are affected.

On the downside, the new weather system is currently a bit messed up, so obtaining some weather-related mons may be difficult should you restart in e16.

Now all you have to do is decide if these changes are worth it or not ;)

4 hours ago, Alistair said:

That's what I did, and although I don't regret doing it because my previous playthrough was old anyway, the changes between e15 and e16 are relatively minor. Choosing to restart is entirely up to you, but here are the changes I noticed so you can make your decision more easily (don't worry, no big spoilers):

- Some minor NPC have new dialogue. Many trainers around Peridot have entirely new lines, notably.

- On a few occasions, important NPC dialogues have been changed. It's the case of Fern's and Florinia's lines after the raid on Mosswater Factory, for instance. Such changes are few and far between however.

- Several characters (namely Heather, Anna and Noel) have new overworld sprites.

- A few minor NPC's have appeared, for example an old man in Lapis Pokécenter offers interesting Shade backstory. Orderlies in Sigmund's orphanage can now be female.

- Some mons and items have been moved/replaced.

- Restarting allows you to benefit from the brand new relationship variable system: depending on your choices, your relations with main characters are affected.

On the downside, the new weather system is currently a bit messed up, so obtaining some weather-related mons may be difficult should you restart in e16.

Now all you have to do is decide if these changes are worth it or not ;)

Thanks for your report ;)

I think i will start a new playthrough since mine is actualy old or so....or just because i just want to play again since i stoped long ago....

Thanks again and have a nice play

1 hour ago, iskelion said:

Is there any reason to change from the comunity release to public? I mean, are there any changes?

There are some more bug fixes and it will let you use the online features that I'm pretty sure have been disabled for the Community release. 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but i've been playing pokemon reborn since episode 9. Anyways i wanted to bring out 2 bugs that i encountered playing episode 16. 1st is that my game crashes when i try to use revival herb 2nd there is a space in azurine lake where you are given the choice to surf on the land. This however stops if you go out on the sea and in the beach back again. I've only played the new episode for 5 hours so i'm gonna have to write again someday.  Have a happy new year everyone!

7 hours ago, PZWYS said:

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but i've been playing pokemon reborn since episode 9. Anyways i wanted to bring out 2 bugs that i encountered playing episode 16. 1st is that my game crashes when i try to use revival herb 2nd there is a space in azurine lake where you are given the choice to surf on the land. This however stops if you go out on the sea and in the beach back again. I've only played the new episode for 5 hours so i'm gonna have to write again someday.  Have a happy new year everyone!

You should report that in the bug reporting thread not here

4 hours ago, rokay90 said:

hi everybody, i'm new here. and also i just played pokemon reborn recently and start with this episode 16. So am I missing something?

There are a few changes since previous episodes with pokemon getting removed and so on but in general starting with E16 gives you more content than starting with any other update as it is the most recent. So don't worry about starting with E16- it is the best thing to do at the moment. 

On 1/6/2017 at 3:08 PM, mde2001 said:

There are a few changes since previous episodes with pokemon getting removed and so on but in general starting with E16 gives you more content than starting with any other update as it is the most recent. So don't worry about starting with E16- it is the best thing to do at the moment. 

oh thank you. I want to know where I can get people Reborn in-game ID, I want to use the new feature "online play" which involved battle and trading. is there a thread about everyone ID and at what time you are online so we can play together?

11 minutes ago, rokay90 said:

oh thank you. I want to know where I can get people Reborn in-game ID, I want to use the new feature "online play" which involved battle and trading. is there a thread about everyone ID and at what time you are online so we can play together?

This thread is where people seem to be sharing their IDs 

2 hours ago, Bessi said:

is there any difference between the public release and community release in terms of in game content?

No, the game is exactly the same. The public release has some bug fixes and you need it to access online features as they have been disabled for the Community Release. 

is bulbasaur available in E16?? it was shown that it is in the obtainable pokemon list and i also learnt that it is on azurine island( in wild ). i spent an hour but didn't get even one. has anyone caught bulbasaur in wild (other than the chimecho event).

8 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

is bulbasaur available in E16?? it was shown that it is in the obtainable pokemon list and i also learnt that it is on azurine island( in wild ). i spent an hour but didn't get even one. has anyone caught bulbasaur in wild (other than the chimecho event).

Its obtainable when you renovate/donate to the island in grandhall, after you beat the ep16 gym leader.

i was on my way to finish ep15 when i recently discover a cheese to get infinite money on the game, dont know if ti was inteded thou but i made a post about it, btw really cool game and history love them, but hate the RGN that is on the late stages of the game its anoying to lose against it and kind of fun win with it.