Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Global Mods
2 hours ago, laggless01 said:
  Hide contents

If you search for 'Quiz', you'll probably find it, plus another round of questions. That question in particular has as solution 23.

------

Thanks for explaining the interacting with the books. I guess using the speed-up function made things rather hard to properly interacting well in the correct order...
Also, the gang member is Pierce, and he doesn't really want to do anything or see anyone.

Pierce wants to work at Apophyll, if he's the one who just wants to do his work quietly without having to deal with people. 

• Global Mods

welp, I've made good progress on many of these but I think I might need help now

Spoiler

Where do I take the crystal ball and where is Randall's key (OP implies these are linked?)

I have loads of job applications, but can't seem to find any grunts. I sorted out the admins and the grunt in 7th street, and none of my applications seem to fit the guy in the elevator, but I can't find any others.

one mulch left (stable I think?) but I can probably find that on my own if nobody remembers.

got a few groceries but there's a lot by the sound of it so probably wont bother for now.

does the simon/tara go any further after giving the tag?

does corin rogue go any further than the train at this point?

where do I take the devon scope model?

how do I unlock the lighthouse?

why can't I pay for more than one renovation project?

what's this GUM key for?

• Global Mods
5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

welp, I've made good progress on many of these but I think I might need help now

Hide contents

Where do I take the crystal ball and where is Randall's key (OP implies these are linked?)

I have loads of job applications, but can't seem to find any grunts. I sorted out the admins and the grunt in 7th street, and none of my applications seem to fit the guy in the elevator, but I can't find any others.

one mulch left (stable I think?) but I can probably find that on my own if nobody remembers.

got a few groceries but there's a lot by the sound of it so probably wont bother for now.

does the simon/tara go any further after giving the tag?

does corin rogue go any further than the train at this point?

where do I take the devon scope model?

how do I unlock the lighthouse?

why can't I pay for more than one renovation project?

what's this GUM key for?

-The crystal ball goes to a person in a building in the Jasper Ward.  

-Are you in Aqua Gang or Magma Gang? If you're in Aqua, the elevator grunt wants construction, which you can get an application for from the worker in the train station.

-I think stable was the one at the table where the garden in the Lapis Ward is, at the tile where the tree covers the bottom-right part of the table.

-Giving Simon the name tag is as far as it goes, but if you visit Tara's grave after you'll notice it has her name.

-Corin-Rogue taking the train to the desert is as far as that quest goes currently.

-Take the model to the lady in the Silph Co building, then take the scope to one of the caves in Rhodocrine Jungle.

-There's a dive spot in the Coral Ward under the lighthouse to the south of the lighthouse that needs to be unlocked.

-The next one unlocks after the next badge, and the one after that unlocks after the badge after that, so only one can be done in E16.

-The GUM Key unlocks the locked room in the Water Treatment Center called the "G.U.M. Room"

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Hide contents

-Are you in Aqua Gang or Magma Gang? If you're in Aqua, the elevator grunt wants construction, which you can get an application for from the worker in the train station.

-I think stable was the one at the table where the garden in the Lapis Ward is, at the tile where the tree covers the bottom-right part of the table.

-Giving Simon the name tag is as far as it goes, but if you visit Tara's grave after you'll notice it has her name.

-Corin-Rogue taking the train to the desert is as far as that quest goes currently.

-Take the model to the lady in the Silph Co building, then take the scope to one of the caves in Rhodocrine Jungle.

-There's a dive spot in the Coral Ward under the lighthouse to the south of the lighthouse that needs to be unlocked.

-The next one unlocks after the next badge, and the one after that unlocks after the badge after that, so only one can be done in E16.

-The GUM Key unlocks the locked room in the Water Treatment Center called the "G.U.M. Room"

Spoiler

Thanks for all the help! I don't think I would've found that lighthouse dive ever (I guess we know where Cains oshawott is from now)

so all of those other applications are useless? (I guess some would've been for magma members)

Just found the GUM room and oh boy I can tell this isn't going to be a fun puzzle

In the silph building there's only the man handing out recruitment papers?

should be able to find the person in jasper now.

EDIT: nooo got soo close to completing the GUM puzzle. then managed to get trappen in the room so should probs report that

EDIT2: phew, finally did it. pretty much worked it out on attempt 2, but it took another 5 goes of getting to the end with a single forgotten pipe, accidently pushing a pipe 1 tile too far, or in the last case, completing it and then accidently closing without saving.

Edited by DreamblitzX
more information

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Reveal hidden contents

WHAT

Okay how in the hell was anyone supposed to find that dive spot? That is just evil. Speaking of evil, I just can't cope with that Strength puzzle in Chrysolia spring. Does anyone know what the prize at the end is? I just wanna know if it's worth mustering up the willpower to solve it.

Also, you'd think that a stick would be simple enough to find, but for some reason there's a shortage of them in Reborn and I can't finish that grocery quest. In other news, sticks are apparently grocery items.

4 minutes ago, Timber Dragon said:

WHAT

Hide contents

Okay how in the hell was anyone supposed to find that dive spot? That is just evil. Speaking of evil, I just can't cope with that Strength puzzle in Chrysolia spring. Does anyone know what the prize at the end is? I just wanna know if it's worth mustering up the willpower to solve it.

Also, you'd think that a stick would be simple enough to find, but for some reason there's a shortage of them in Reborn and I can't finish that grocery quest. In other news, sticks are apparently grocery items.

Spoiler

The stick you can buy in 7th street

The prizes for the Springs are: Magmarizer, Flame Charge TM, Flame Orb and Cameruptite

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, Timber Dragon said:

WHAT

Hide contents

probably because the "stick" item that farfetch'd holds is actually a leek, which is a vegetable.

(don't worry, I never understood why it was called a stick either)

Edited by DreamblitzX
making it sound a bit nicer

10 hours ago, Farnsworth said:

Reveal hidden contents

The stick you can buy in 7th street

The prizes for the Springs are: Magmarizer, Flame Charge TM, Flame Orb and Cameruptite

10 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

probably because the "stick" item that farfetch'd holds is actually a leek, which is a vegetable.

(don't worry, I never understood why it was called a stick either)

Those cheeky bastards. And here I was scavenging the parks and trees for their quite reasonable 'stick' drop, but, y'know, a vegetable would make sense in a grocery list... thanks, guys.

I'd even searched in Chrysolia forest. *sad times*

34 minutes ago, Drayker said:

Reveal hidden contents

Gooey Mulch is what you're looking for. Can't remember where it exacty is though. Did you try Beryl ?

Spoiler

I did search Beryl, but I can't find it!!! So I just decided to do another sidequest : THE DEVON SCOPE. Where to I get it in the devon corp?

1 minute ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Is this the wasteland hideout (gym), or another broken machine in the wasteland?

Spoiler

Gym.
Talk with Mrs. La Rue (Cain and Aya's mother) and then "talk with healing machine")

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Jk_Garchomp said:
  Hide contents

Where is the devon scope in the devon corp building for the kecleon event?

Spoiler

It's past the tile that originally fainted you and teleported you to the first cage match. go back through the front entrance and climp up (bring ground types because you have to get shocked a lot and then fight a trainer)

30 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

It's past the tile that originally fainted you and teleported you to the first cage match. go back through the front entrance and climp up (bring ground types because you have to get shocked a lot and then fight a trainer)

Spoiler

You don't have to be shocked a lot at all actually, you can completely avoid being shocked by simply timing your movements to safe panels

Edited by Lord Drakyle
Correction of information

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

You don't have to be shocked a lot at all actually, you can completely avoid being shocked by pressing 'A' while on the safe panels to change the positions as usual like when you first visited

Spoiler

I think that they're moving now, and that that won't work?