[SPOILER] E16 Sidequest List

Loquiito17

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Wolfram2700 said:
  Hide contents

I'm having trouble with the last aqua gang job, the guy in the elevator. I read that i need to send him to the station, but i can't get an application, do i need to do something prior to that?

Spoiler

There should be a Construction Worker in there, he will give you an application form, not sure if you need to defeat the Gym Leader and/or do an upgrade on any one of the 3 locations upgradeable

Just now, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

There should be a Construction Worker in there, he will give you an application form, not sure if you need to defeat the Gym Leader and/or do an upgrade on any one of the 3 locations upgradeable

Spoiler

Well, i haven't done either, and there is not a worker, so that must be it. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, TehJohnnu said:

Hide contents

I don't know how to start the Silph Scope and Corin-Rogue side quests. Any help or tips?

Spoiler

Well if you already tried to enter silph co (or whatever it is) try finding an invisible kecleon first and interact with it (there should be one on beryl bridge) and then come back to silph co.

I can't find any invisible Kecleon in Silph Co. or Beryl Bridge (fitting, since it's invisible), and talking to the police chief does nothing. Is there something else I'm supposed to trigger for those Silph Co. and Corin-Rogue quests? Uhh unless the Corin-Rogue thing is actually the Magikarp salesmen quest, which I haven't been working on since the second trigger in North Peridot.

4 minutes ago, Timber Dragon said:

Hide contents

I can't find any invisible Kecleon in Silph Co. or Beryl Bridge (fitting, since it's invisible), and talking to the police chief does nothing. Is there something else I'm supposed to trigger for those Silph Co. and Corin-Rogue quests? Uhh unless the Corin-Rogue thing is actually the Magikarp salesmen quest, which I haven't been working on since the second trigger in North Peridot.

Spoiler

I had this problem, so this solution might work for you:

For the courin rouge quest, you need to talk to some of your gang in the streets who will tell you that they sold the pokemon that's involved in this sidequest.. Then you need to go to a guy next to the pokemon vendor on seventh street and try to buy the pokemon. If you haven't done this the sidequest will not activate.

For the kecleon, you can find one in a cave in the rhodocrine jungle blocking the way. Once you interact with it, you chould be able to go to silph co and get the silph scope

Edited by Strider

Just now, Timber Dragon said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

To trigger Kecleon/Treecko quest, You must carry Devon Scope in your inventory, picked at the top floor of Devon building, then interact with ''invisible thing'' in Beryl Ward. Next you go to Silph building. Check, if you have Devon Scope already, if you do, go to troubleshooting for some1 to fix your save, I had this quest bugged and it didnt trigger.

2 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

I had this problem, so this solution might work for you:

For the courin rouge quest, you need to talk to some of your gang in the streets who will tell you that they sold the pokemon. Then you need to go to a guy next to the pokemon vendor on seventh street and try to buy the pokemon. If you haven't done this the sidequest will not activate.

For the kecleon, you can find one in a cave in the rhodocrine jungle blocking the way. Once you interact with it, you chould be able to go to silph co and get the silph scope

1 minute ago, example said:
  Hide contents

To trigger Kecleon/Treecko quest, You must carry Devon Scope in your inventory, picked at the top floor of Devon building, then interact with ''invisible thing'' in Beryl Ward. Next you go to Silph building. Check, if you have Devon Scope already, if you do, go to troubleshooting for some1 to fix your save, I had this quest bugged and it didnt trigger.

Aww great I don't have the Devon Scope yet. I had a feeling I'd need to go back to that place. I also hadn't bought all the Pokemon in 7th Street yet, but I'd amassed so many shards from that awful level grinding clown in Agate Circus that it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Timber Dragon said:

Hide contents

Aww great I don't have the Devon Scope yet. I had a feeling I'd need to go back to that place. I also hadn't bought all the Pokemon in 7th Street yet, but I'd amassed so many shards from that awful level grinding clown in Agate Circus that it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks.

Spoiler

You don't have to buy all the mons. Just one, from a guy next to the actual pokemon seller. He won't be there unless you interact with some gang members. the guy you need to interact with is the one gang member first to the east, and then a little south of the grand staircase. Another is in north Lapis ward.

Edited by Strider
More important info!

12 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You don't have to buy all the mons. Just one, from a guy next to the actual pokemon seller. He won't be there unless you interact with some gang members. the guy you need to interact with is the one gang member first to the east, and then a little south of the grand staircase. Another is in north Lapis ward.

Ohhh whoops I bought the Pokemon anyway, but I was meaning to eventually. Corin-Rogue's triggered now and I'll see if I can get the Devon Scope for the Silph Quest.

Spoiler

I just found the diamond engagement ring and received the Classified Information, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. My first thought was the Police Station, but they had me looking for Courin-Rogue and I got distracted. Now I'm back on track with the Classified Information, so does anyone know where that goes?

1 minute ago, PSFLeo said:
  Hide contents

I just found the diamond engagement ring and received the Classified Information, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it. My first thought was the Police Station, but they had me looking for Courin-Rogue and I got distracted. Now I'm back on track with the Classified Information, so does anyone know where that goes?

Spoiler

Barge into houses in peridot ward, and be prepared for a battle. I believe the house is near the rails?

Edited by Strider

16 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Barge into houses in peridot ward, and be prepared for a battle. I believe the house is near the rails?

Spoiler

Thanks man! Now I need more help xD. I just gave the pearl back to the Spoink and now I have a Crystal Ball that I also don't know what to do with.

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks man! Now I need more help xD. I just gave the pearl back to the Spoink and now I have a Crystal Ball that I also don't know what to do with.

Spoiler

Go to a house in Jasper ward, and be prepared for a double battle. The building is east and north of the entrance.

Edited by Strider

18 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

Go to a house in Jasper ward, and be prepared for a double battle. The building is east and north of the entrance.

Spoiler

And just when I think it's over, I get a Sanctum Key... I'll probably have more questions in a bit, lol. Be back when my search of the Sanctum brings up nothing

Edited by PSFLeo

Reveal hidden contents

Final post for tonight. Anyone know what the dark matter is and what it's used for?

Spoiler

It doesn't have a use in this current episode. I don't recommend it, but you could sell it for 15000. There's also another in Iolia Valley.

Edited by Strider

2 minutes ago, bananaCUI said:
  Hide contents

I've searched everywhere but I can't seem to find the last mulch. Any hints?
I think I've gotten the one in Lapis, Peridot, and I can't remember where I got the other one.

Spoiler

They are found in Lapis, Peridot, Beryl and Obsidia (to the east).

3 minutes ago, Strider said:
  Hide contents

You get two leftovers. The list is long, so I'd need a reminder of what you still need.

Spoiler

Leftoversss. Makes sense. 
I still need: 

- Shoal Salt

- Tiny Mushroom

- Energy Root

I found where I could get a Slowpoke Tail, but 500, 000...